Michelle Obama Promotes her "Lets move campaign". Then stuffs her face with Pizza..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Michelle Obama Promotes her "Lets move campaign". Then stuffs her face with Pizza..

Another classic case of do as i say not as i do. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Michelle Obama Promotes her

It's a metaphor.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Seems NO MO and me  hit a nerve with the mods at BDC. Lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

There is nothing wrong with having pizza, as long as it is in moderation and one is not eating the whole pizza.

She promotes a well balanced diet couple with exercise.  Good for her for having a slice of pizza.  I am sure all the mom and pop corner pizza shops are happy.

Instead of washing down the slice with soda, have water.

Of course there isnt. But when you promote making good food choices and then go and stuff your face with pizza it doesnt exactly make me take what she says seriously. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

But I'm NOT either the first "lady" not telling everyone to something I can't do with regard to self control.

If I was married to Barry... I'd drink ... not eat myself to death.

If I lived a charmed life I might look that good... from the neck up.

NO MO O has refined his criticism of Mrs. Obama's physique.  Progress?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

If I lived a charmed life I might look that good... from the neck up.

Then again, if you grew on the south side of chicago, like she did, then you might be dead, in jail, an addict, or worse....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Michelle eats pizza on the taxpayers' "dough" "

"Give her a break. She kneads it."

Michelle Obama belongs to the "upper crust"

"I sold Biden "pizza seeds" for his garden."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

There is nothing wrong with having pizza, as long as it is in moderation and one is not eating the whole pizza.

She promotes a well balanced diet couple with exercise.  Good for her for having a slice of pizza.  I am sure all the mom and pop corner pizza shops are happy.

Of course there isnt. But when you promote making good food choices and then go and stuff your face with pizza it doesnt exactly make me take what she says seriously. 

I guess you missed my point.  Lots of healthy gym rats go for a slice once in a while.  A slice of pizza with tomatoe, onion and peppers can be ok once a week or so. Many trainers and nutritionists will endulge from time to time. But the First lady haters will never admit to this.

When you see The First Lady woffing down a twinke and coke on tv, then I will agree that she is off the mark.

I don't think she has ever said to avoid pizza all the time.

I hardly Doubt Michelle is a Gym rat. Those people Burn thousands of calories a day. From the looks of it it looks like Michelle is lucky if she gets half an hour of exercise a day. All im sayin really is practice what you preach. This has happened twice now with this "Lets move" campaign. First with the BBQ and now with Pizza.  If Richard simmons talked to bunch of obese people about how they should loose weight and then goes and stuffs his face afterwards with Pizza and subs, how does that reflect on him. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Someone here doesn't realize that diet and exercise are two separate things.

A little more dissonance would uncover the fact that the most recent campaign is focussed on exercise, not diet per se.  (Some say the food giants are the reason...)

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I guess you missed my point.  Lots of healthy gym rats go for a slice once in a while.  A slice of pizza with tomatoe, onion and peppers can be ok once a week or so. Many trainers and nutritionists will endulge from time to time. But the First lady haters will never admit to this.

When you see The First Lady woffing down a twinke and coke on tv, then I will agree that she is off the mark.

I don't think she has ever said to avoid pizza all the time.

I hardly Doubt Michelle is a Gym rat. Those people Burn thousands of calories a day. From the looks of it it looks like Michelle is lucky if she gets half an hour of exercise a day. All im sayin really is practice what you preach. This has happened twice now with this "Lets move" campaign. First with the BBQ and now with Pizza.  If Richard simmons talked to bunch of obese people about how they should loose weight and then goes and stuffs his face afterwards with Pizza and subs, how does that reflect on him. 

Right, because Richard Simmons is so buff.

Even though i cant stand the guy i respect what he does. He's helped hundreds of over weight people get healthy again. Why? Because he sets a good example. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Some in congress decided that pizza is a vegetable, after all.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts