Mike Huckabee is a total A-hole.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Mike Huckabee is a total A-hole.

[/QUOTE]

With the left gripping tightly to its hate, is there any surprise that you take affront to healthy solutions?

[/QUOTE]

We hate seeing kids get killed.  Why don't you hate that too? 

Huckabee is scum for blaming a lack of religion in school as the cause of this crazy person's massacre.  If you have the same view then you are scum too.  Crazy people don't care about morality whether it comes from religion or otherwise. 

Got another "solution" besides forcing your mythology on others?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

something we`re doing ain`t working and it has to stop. 

Allowing the LWNJ's and the RWNJ's control everything is dividing this counrty beyond repair. Even the death of 20 children couldn't stop the LWNJ's from pushing their anti NRA agenda. In typical fashion the usual LWNJ's on this board couldn't wait even a day. 

[/QUOTE]

Let's work at getting clear about this: Are the Rev. Mike Huckabee and his ilk in their media and here saying that the six and seven year olds and the faculty and staff did not pray enough, so the perpetrator did God's will?  Paging the Rev. Pat Robertson, the folks who demonstrate at the funerals of our war dead, and the guy who threatened to burn the Koran and distributed the anti-Islam video.

Tip: It's about to be time for their ilk to begin its distancing theme again.  Mr. Limbaugh was the first to draw the distinction - er - distraction, flailing that this fits with the "LWNJ plan".  Then faithfully delivered here, as usual. 

Stand by for what is about to emerge from the broken Lanza home.

It's not LWNJ.

It's more (of the) awful.  

Again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Hint:  It's to be found (appropriately) in the margins here:

1. http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-reasons-why-the-obamacare-decision-is-a-mind-blowing-disaster-for-america

Which was delivered here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/what-is-are-the-benefits-of-obamacare-what-are-the-real-costs/80/6295252

...Faithfully, by skeeter20@13,500.  The very same:

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the left gripping tightly to its hate, is there any surprise that you take affront to healthy solutions?

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huckabee is scum for blaming a lack of religion in school as the cause of this crazy person's massacre.  If you have the same view then you are scum too.  Crazy people don't care about morality whether it comes from religion or otherwise. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for throw the emotional BS card.  Show what a completely dispicable person you are.  The left is true to its core quality, always hate those who disagree with you and throw down some hateful comment.

I'll give you an opportunity to apologize.

Umm, Huckabee didn't say that, in fact he said quite the opposite in the clip I heard.

As far as driving morals from our society, yes, I think that is part of the problem.  you can't critisize or contain a crazy person because it might violate some rights.  Yet, on the other hand, the left thinks it is completely sane to restrict everyone's right to self defense in order to not restrain the rights of the crazy person.  

The left continues to not be able to think critically, and see what the real problem here is.  Don't blame the fork for making you fat, blame the person controlling the fork for shoving tons of food down your gullet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for throw the emotional BS card.  Show what a completely dispicable person you are.  The left is true to its core quality, always hate those who disagree with you and throw down some hateful comment.

Umm, Huckabee didn't say that, in fact he said quite the opposite in the clip I heard.

As far as driving morals from our society, yes, I think that is part of the problem.  you can't critisize or contain a crazy person because it might violate some rights.  Yet, on the other hand, the left thinks it is completely sane to restrict everyone's right to self defense in order to not restrain the rights of the crazy person.  

The left continues to not be able to think critically, and see what the real problem here is.  Don't blame the fork for making you fat, blame the person controlling the fork for shoving tons of food down your gullet.

[/QUOTE]

"Don't blame the fork for making you fat, blame the person controlling the fork for shoving tons of food down your gullet."

That's the problem right there.  People like you are focused on blame and not on solutions.

How is outlawing assault rifles infringing on anybody's right to self defense?  No one is saying that people can't own guns for personal protection, for hunting, for sport, for target shooting.  Some of us are justing saying you can't use a weapon meant to be used by a modern army.

I fail to see how not owning an assault rifle infringes on a person's ability to defend themselves.  An assault rifle, by it's very definition, is not a defensive weapon.  It's an offensive weapon.

A short barrelled gun is much more practical for self defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Mike Huckabee seems to be a nice guy, but his comments reflect a startling disconnect from reality.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

You gotta love the pro-gun people preaching about Christian values. Can someone please tell them the Catholic Church strongly supports strict gun control?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am despicable?  You the homophobic ("gays are a cancer") idiot ideologue ("Hitler was a liberal") sectarian (("the word love does not appear in the Koran") kook are going to accuse me of being dispicable.  You are a funny guy.

Why don't you ever actually show that Christian compassion that you supposedly uphold?  Why don't you show some caring about those kids that died?  You don't care about any of that.  You are so busy following your mindless ideological path that you cannot see the human cost of the decisions you expouse.  You care more about unborn potential babies than living and breathing children.  That's truly despicable.

And you don't think critically at all. When have you ever reflected on your views and questioned your beliefs?  The next time will be the first time.

Don't blame the fork?  Of course not. A fork has a perfectly safe utilitarian purpose.  Assault weapons are meant to kill people.  Critically think about that distinction nitwit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am despicable?  You the homophobic ("gays are a cancer") idiot ideologue ("Hitler was a liberal") sectarian (("the word love does not appear in the Koran") kook are going to accuse me of being dispicable.  You are a funny guy.

Why don't you ever actually show that Christian compassion that you supposedly uphold?  Why don't you show some caring about those kids that died?  You don't care about any of that.  You are so busy following your mindless ideological path that you cannot see the human cost of the decisions you expouse.  You care more about unborn potential babies than living and breathing children.  That's truly despicable.

And you don't think critically at all. When have you ever reflected on your views and questioned your beliefs?  The next time will be the first time.

Don't blame the fork?  Of course not. A fork has a perfectly safe utilitarian purpose.  Assault weapons are meant to kill people.  Critically think about that distinction nitwit.

[/QUOTE]

Lack of critical thinking is what you are showing, and trying to drag every other argument under the sun into the debate weakens your case, and shows you can't deal withhthe issue at hand.  You lack critical thinking because you blame an inanimate object, and not the person.  You are just simply too dumb to understand that.

This whole discussion is boring, however.  It has been going like this:

You make an uninformed comment about guns or something else

You are corrected

you sling hate

boring.

13. This post has been removed.