Mitt's trouble with picking a vp choice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: Mitt's trouble with picking a vp choice.

I know Mitt was not at the festivities yesterday.  Anyone see Paul Ryan?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I know Mitt was not at the festivities yesterday.  Anyone see Paul Ryan?

Ryan was there.

But, with Mitt, you are making much ado about nothing.  Tell me, was he even invited?  I don't see anythign telling me so, and you know Obama does not miss an opportunity to diss republicans, so, I am guessing the answer is "NO".

All the other opposing candidates were current politicians, and therefore obligated to attend:

McCain

Kerry

Gore

Dole

Bush Sr.

Mitt is just a normal citizen, a rarity in Washington.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Two sentences and I am making much to do about nothing.  I am sure he was invited, Obama is not stupid enough as to give Fox news a week worth of material. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

"Mitt is just a normal citizen, a rarity in Washington"

bu skeeter

Normal people don't tie their dogs to the roof of the car for long trips, and keep the dog there even when they dump in the cage.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

bu skeeter

Normal people don't tie their dogs to the roof of the car for long trips, and keep the dog there even when they dump in the cage.

See what I mean? You are delusional.  He did not tie his dog to the roof.

The people on the left, like you, are just mean and angry all the time.  I feel sorry for you, living in such a pit of hate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

bu skeeter

The people on the left, like you, are just mean and angry all the time.  I feel sorry for you, living in such a pit of hate.

I have seen him admit it in an interview and he laughed about it.  He said his dog enjoyed it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

bu skeeter

I have seen him admit it in an interview and he laughed about it.  He said his dog enjoyed it.

He put his dog in a specially designed dog carrier on the roof.  That is a far cry from "tied his dog to the roof".

Liberals are prone to demonizing people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

bu skeeter

He put his dog in a specially designed dog carrier on the roof.  That is a far cry from "tied his dog to the roof".

Liberals are prone to demonizing people.

How many dogs do you see on top of a car while driving?  I have never seen a dog on top of a car and I have logged quite a few miles.  At first you implied that it never happened, now you have an explanation. 

Just because we see differently on something, you label me a liberal.  That is a little immature on your behalf. I was against borrowing from China from the beggining.  I blogged that Bush 43 should pay up front for the wars, espicially the one where he invaded the wrong country.  But instead Bush turned out to be the biggest liberal of all, running up a huge deficit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Skeeter:

I guess the answer is that you have not seen any dogs on top of a car roof while driving on 128.  Only a clown would do this and only a clown would come to Romney's defense.

I just designed a special roof top cage for you.  How about you drive around in it for the same amount of time which romney's dog did.  Let me know how you liked it on top of the car at a speed of 60 mph and greater.  When you soil yourself like the dog did, you will still have to stay on top of the car.

Sections
Shortcuts