Monday is Veteran's Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Monday is Veteran's Day

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be in our town's Veteran' Day Parade so come on down and I'll throw you enough candy so your cheap ... can feed your family . I reconized you ........ you'll be wearing a multi colored wig and a rainbow coalition shirt with a big red circle and with a red line running threw it and holding a sign that saids John 3:16! Semper Fi

Skeetards just another wingnut chickenhawk who never had the balls to serve so he feels the need to try and denigrate those of us who stood up and proudly served our country.

It's telling that the majority of vets on these boards are from the left while the wingnuts here field a bunch of chickenhawks who's only purpose is to adhere to political ideology. It's sad that these maroons put their party before their country.

Happy Veterans Day all who served, their families and those who continue to support our men and women in uniform.

"Train for war.... but pray for peace."

[/QUOTE]

If you don't know that Veterans day was YESTERDAY, and not today, I strongly question one's claim.

[/QUOTE]

STOP !

[/QUOTE]

Sistersledge...honestly..the only way you're going to get Skeeter to stop is to ignore him. After years of particpating in various political forums..I've learned that some people have no opinion..no consistency and no critical thinking skills. They participate in these forums for attention and they don't care whether that attention is positive or negative.

There are a couple of posters on this site that I just simply will not respond to because it is easy to see that they are just looking for attention and their primary function is to stir the pot. Skeeter has been added to that list. Trust me..ignoring the trolls works and makes the online experience much more enjoyable.

[/QUOTE]

You're right .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I would just like to say to our Veterans and Vets on the BDC Politics Forum thanks for your service, because of you we can debate politics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll be in our town's Veteran' Day Parade so come on down and I'll throw you enough candy so your cheap ... can feed your family . I reconized you ........ you'll be wearing a multi colored wig and a rainbow coalition shirt with a big red circle and with a red line running threw it and holding a sign that saids John 3:16! Semper Fi

Skeetards just another wingnut chickenhawk who never had the balls to serve so he feels the need to try and denigrate those of us who stood up and proudly served our country.

It's telling that the majority of vets on these boards are from the left while the wingnuts here field a bunch of chickenhawks who's only purpose is to adhere to political ideology. It's sad that these maroons put their party before their country.

Happy Veterans Day all who served, their families and those who continue to support our men and women in uniform.

"Train for war.... but pray for peace."

[/QUOTE]

If you don't know that Veterans day was YESTERDAY, and not today, I strongly question one's claim.

[/QUOTE]

STOP !

[/QUOTE]

Sistersledge...honestly..the only way you're going to get Skeeter to stop is to ignore him. After years of particpating in various political forums..I've learned that some people have no opinion..no consistency and no critical thinking skills. They participate in these forums for attention and they don't care whether that attention is positive or negative.

There are a couple of posters on this site that I just simply will not respond to because it is easy to see that they are just looking for attention and their primary function is to stir the pot. Skeeter has been added to that list. Trust me..ignoring the trolls works and makes the online experience much more enjoyable.

[/QUOTE]

You're right .

[/QUOTE]

Ignore the turth I present at your own peril.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was an honor for me to serve in the U.S. Army and I thank all of my fellow vets for their service too. It's also the Marine Corps birthday this week and I'd like to say Semper Fi to Sistersledge!

I remember this marching cadence very well, and I also have fond *smile* memories of those stress monsters in the round, brown, smokey the bear hats! I can look back and laugh now, but I wasn't laughing then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUg_XemLvc

[/QUOTE]

Monday?  Monday? Monday is veterans day?

Apparently the only army you served in is the army of hack holiday patriots.

[/QUOTE]

This post is uncalled for. I may not care for Alley but this is a thread honoring our brave vets. Show some respect

[/QUOTE]

Every now and then you surprise me, Pink. Thanks:)............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It was an honor for me to serve in the U.S. Army and I thank all of my fellow vets for their service too. It's also the Marine Corps birthday this week and I'd like to say Semper Fi to Sistersledge!

I remember this marching cadence very well, and I also have fond *smile* memories of those stress monsters in the round, brown, smokey the bear hats! I can look back and laugh now, but I wasn't laughing then!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This post is uncalled for. I may not care for Alley but this is a thread honoring our brave vets. Show some respect

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.  It is about respect.

Refresh my memory about which one is respectful of my religous beliefs.  Is it Sister, or is it Alley?

Respect is a two way street.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Refresh my memory about which one is respectful of my religous beliefs.  Is it Sister, or is it Alley?

[/QUOTE]

They don't care about your religious beliefs. What they care about is you using your religious beliefs as a reason to prevent individuals from getting the same rights as everyone else as in gay marriage. Or using your religious beliefs as a reason to force women to not have the CHOICE when it comes to abortions. 

[/QUOTE]

WhichOnesPink2 Thank You.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would just like to say to our Veterans and Vets on the BDC Politics Forum thanks for your service, because of you we can debate politics.

[/QUOTE]

MassmoderateJoe you're welcome and it's a pleasure to read your comments and I'm very impressed with your very sensible way of putting things .

BTW I don't always agree with you but I'm still impressed !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They don't care about your religious beliefs. What they care about is you using your religious beliefs as a reason to prevent individuals from getting the same rights as everyone else as in gay marriage. Or using your religious beliefs as a reason to force women to not have the CHOICE when it comes to abortions. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice attempt at trying to thread the needle, but, no.  And, BTW, not forcing anything.  I have my opinions, you have yours.  That you need to misrepresent them as my trying to force something is dishonest.  I might as well say you are trying to force me to not have my opinion on these issues.  That you put your hands over your ears ahd nrefuse to listen to the other side of the argument is telling.

The argument breaks down when you start to claim facts not in evidence, like how christians are trying to force women to not have abortions.  It cheapens your argument.

But, back to Alley and Sister, the *ahem* two posters wearing their military expereince on their sleeve (singular).

So, that explains the vile posts aimed at christianity?  Or how about the vile post alley put up yesterday trying to link white supremasts to the republican party?

People who don't respect others don't get my respect, etiher of them, even though it is one poster.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice attempt at trying to thread the needle, but, no.  And, BTW, not forcing anything.  I have my opinions, you have yours.  That you need to misrepresent them as my trying to force something is dishonest.  I might as well say you are trying to force me to not have my opinion on these issues.  That you put your hands over your ears ahd nrefuse to listen to the other side of the argument is telling.

The argument breaks down when you start to claim facts not in evidence, like how christians are trying to force women to not have abortions.  It cheapens your argument.

But, back to Alley and Sister, the *ahem* two posters wearing their military expereince on their sleeve (singular).

So, that explains the vile posts aimed at christianity?  Or how about the vile post alley put up yesterday trying to link white supremasts to the republican party?

People who don't respect others don't get my respect, etiher of them, even though it is one poster.

[/QUOTE]

Skeeter, you're in particularly bad form on this post. Shameful. Childish. You should man up and apologise. And we, like your Christ, will forgive you.

That said, on December 25th I hope you'll all join me in wishing Skeeter a "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Then we can all remind him Christ was actually born in the spring.

[/QUOTE]

SEE???  You lefties are just evil.

I know tons of military, activwe and retired, and NOT A ONE wears their service on their sleeves like these two.  that leads me to a question: Do I need to respect a questionable claim from people who spend their days trashing others?  I don't think so.

If these guys are military, then Liz Warren is an indian. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

First, you ARE tyring to force your beliefs on others. I am not. But you know that.

Second, I already stated I don't particularly care for Alley due to some of the vile threads he starts, however, there is a time and a place for everything. This thread is about VETERAN'S DAY and as such should be treated accordingly. If you want to complain about Alley then feel free to start a thread doing such.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me how I am trying to force my beliefs on others.  Is having an opinion different than your force?

I am proud of my veterans family and friends.  Never said any different, but don't let the facts get in your way. Like I said, I have never known one, not one, to carry on like Alley and Sister, so, I'm calling them on it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell me how I am trying to force my beliefs on others.  Is having an opinion different than your force?

[/QUOTE]

Do you or don't you want to ban abortions? I believe you do. Therefore you are forcing your belief that women should not have the choice to do what they want. Right now, women have a CHOICE. They can choose to have an abortion or not have an abortion. You want to take the choice away therefore FORCING women to do what YOU want them to do. 

[/QUOTE]

So, I can't share my opinion?

My my, you have become quite the facist.  No opinions accepted except yours.

I guess you are fine with partial birth abortion in the 8th or 9th month?  Isn't that the woman FORCING death on an infant?  

We can go back and forth on this all day.  As long as you insist that I don't have the right to have an opinion, you lose.

19. This post has been removed.