Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat"

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Wasn't MY definition. Many of those bombings weren't in a war zone. Can you not see the difference between individual people committing an act toward individual clinics for example versus a sworn committed effort to killing ALL Americans? Seems pretty clear cut to me. Why are you an apologist for terrorists?
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

Didn't score well on reading comprehension did you?

I am defending muslims that aren't terrorists, which accounts for roughly 99.99% of all terrorists.

Speaking of apologizing, you seem to be the one wanting to protect domestic terrorists.  Could that be because most of the domestic terrorists are have a conservative agenda? 

So sad that some people think that because a few muslims are evil they have to label all members of that group as being terrorists.  hmmm, labeling an entire group based on the actions of a few.  Isn't there a name for that?

Let's put the shoe on the other foot - Bush, Cheney et al lied to the world to get support to invade a muslim country and kill muslims.  By the rationale of the varuous wingies, then that has to mean that all Americans must want to kill all muslims.

How about this - we get out of the middle east and they leave us alone? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Now that is just plain nasty.  People are upset that the terrorists are not explicitly labeled as Muslims (the Al Queda connection is mentioned several times in the interview, but that somehow is not enough) and someone responds that there are other other kinds of terrorists and you do this?  Shame on you. Civility is within reach of all of us.  Try it sometime, you might get some back in return.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Now, now, don't discourage him.  Usually he limits himself to the one liner.  At least now he's writing entire paragraphs.  It's amazing how well hate can motivate people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Didn't score well on reading comprehension did you? I am defending muslims that aren't terrorists, which accounts for roughly 99.99% of all terrorists. Speaking of apologizing, you seem to be the one wanting to protect domestic terrorists.  Could that be because most of the domestic terrorists are have a conservative agenda?  So sad that some people think that because a few muslims are evil they have to label all members of that group as being terrorists.  hmmm, labeling an entire group based on the actions of a few.  Isn't there a name for that? Let's put the shoe on the other foot - Bush, Cheney et al lied to the world to get support to invade a muslim country and kill muslims.  By the rationale of the varuous wingies, then that has to mean that all Americans must want to kill all muslims. How about this - we get out of the middle east and they leave us alone? 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Nice dodge. You can't compare the aholes in this country to what radical Muslim terrorists are trying to do. Apples and oranges. But you know that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

I am defending muslims that aren't terrorists, which accounts for roughly 99.99% of all terrorists.

Do you think that 99.99% of muslims would do something about a terrorist attack if they knew about it ahead of time?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Ahhh civility!! Excellent point. When planes are flown into buildings we MUST be.... CIVIL When innocents are shot in the street, we MUST be CIVIL When army bases are targeted on our soil, we definitely MUST be CIVIL Say.. let's be CIVIL and accord these .. animals US constitutional protections. Now that's CIVIL!   Could not agree with you more. No matter what the MUSLIM terrorists do to us.. we WILL remain CIVIL. Some of our uncategorized enemies think that being CIVIL is a weakness and it encourages them to kill all the more. Don't F'ing worry folks.. all we have to do is be... (all together..!!) ... CIVIL  because that's how great (albeit short lived) societies are !!! 
    Posted by RevWright[/QUOTE]

Boy, you don't get it.  Just because other people act like idiots doesn't mean you have a right to act like an idiot.  AND I am not debating with a Muslim terrorist, but with an American conservative.  Civility is certainly available there.  You might try some civility too: not to the terrorists, just to your fellow Americans (including those that don't look like you). 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Stop with the faux outrage. If it's not faux outrage then you are quite the hypocrite. MUCH MUCH worse has been said by MANY on the Left yet I don't see you whining to them about it.

Stop it.  Take responsibility for your own actions.  You engage in a nasty attempt to associate someone with mass murderers because he has a different opinion from you and you blame nameless peope on the left who have done "worse".  Really.  You think that is an intelligent reponse?  "I committed the crime only because others have committed crimes..."  You cannot control the actions of others, but you certainly can control your own actions.  Being civil is not that hard.  Get a backbone and be a better person. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

The majority of Muslims are peace loving; but there is a serious radical violent jihadist problem with the Muslim culture...
    We can be tolerant, but it takes two to live in peace.
    Denying the existence of radical Islam is politically correct, but will result in our own demise.

Even Muslim students based in the West have these radical views...

Poll taken among British Muslim University students:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article682599.ece

32% of Muslim students in Britain believe that killing in the name of Islam can be justified.

• 40% support sharia law for Muslims in Britain and 33% support a global Caliphate based on sharia law.
    • 40% believe it is unacceptable for Muslim men and women to mix freely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]The majority of Muslims are peace loving; but there is a serious radical violent jihadist problem with the Muslim culture... We can be tolerant, but it takes two to live in peace. Denying the existence of radical Islam is politically correct, but will result in our own demise. Even Muslim students based in the West have these radical views... Poll taken among British Muslim University students: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article682599.ece 32% of Muslim students in Britain believe that killing in the name of Islam can be justified. 40% support sharia law for Muslims in Britain and 33% support a global Caliphate based on sharia law. 40% believe it is unacceptable for Muslim men and women to mix freely.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

A jihad is when muslims defend Islam.  If you refer to the radicals as Jihadists, then you are calling them Muslims who are defending Islam.  If you call them Jihadist, then you are, in effect, saying that they are defending Islam from the US.  Calling them Jihadist legitamizes them.

One method of combating terrorism is to erode support for their movement.  if the terrorists think they are on a Jihad, then one method of eroding support is to NOT give the impression that we as country are anti-muslim.

The opposite is also true - by calling them Muslims or jihadists, you are helping the terrorist organizations in their recruiting efforts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : It's amazing how well hate can motivate people. So you LIKE terrorist? Wow...that speaks volumes. Oh wait....are you making an ASS-umption I'm against Muslims? That make you quite an a55. I'm not a fan of TERRORISTS who have sworn to kill us. Maybe you are. I can't help that.

So much hate and so close to Christmas.  You dishonor the holiday.

I get the impression that you just hate. 

And did you really say that you support domestic terrorists?  You seem to be offended that the Attorney General wants to equate domestic terrorists with radical muslim terrorists.  And by using the wingie logic, that must mean that you support domestic terrorists.  Tell me you don't have a picture of Tim McViegh hanging in your mother's basement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]  How come you're not searching the internet looking to defend us, your country, with your findings. Puzzling!!!
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]

What an incredibly stupid person you must be.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]What an incredibly stupid person you must be.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

Please , elaborate on what you mean from what I wrote. Seems like a pretty strait forward question that has yet seen a reply. I could keep and use that reply for most of the lefty comments I read around here. Take a shot and run, take shot and run, that's what I see that you're best at.

Any real thoughts, or are you just going to follow up with one of incredibly witty one liners again?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Please , elaborate on what you mean from what I wrote. Seems like a pretty strait forward question that has yet seen a reply. I could keep and use that reply for most of the lefty comments I read around here. Take a shot and run, take shot and run, that's what I see that you're best at. Any real thoughts, or are you just going to follow up with one of incredibly witty one liners again?

I know you're slow so I'll help you.

There are domestic terrorists and foreign terrorists.  There are radical islamic terrorists as well as seperatists, leftists, and other terrorists.  By explaining to the simpleminded that the terror threat is beyond Radical Muslims, the hope is that the anti-terrorist awareness and vigilance is broadened.  Broadening the vigilance should make us safer.

But you go ahead and argue that the AG should focus on radical muslims as opposed to putting equal attention on all sources of terrorism.  You go ahead and advocate for the singleminded focus on muslims.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]What an incredibly stupid person you must be.

[QUOTE] Please , elaborate on what you mean from what I wrote.

Here you go:

Someone says:

[QUOTE]I could be wrong, but I don't think bombings in an active war zone are considered terrorism.  But if you count those, let's go back even futher and list every skirmish and battle during the Civil War. I seem to recall a bomb going off in Atlanta during the Atlanta Olympics. Here you go.. Domestic terrorism in the United States between 1980 and 2000 consisted of 250 of the 335 incidents confirmed as or suspected to be terrorist acts by the FBI . These 250 attacks are considered domestic by the FBI because they were carried out by U.S. citizens. [ 1 ] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

And you think this is a response:

[QUOTE] How come you're not searching the internet looking to defend us, your country, with your findings. Puzzling!!!

You're being deliberately stupid to get a reaction out of people.  Waste of my time.  Forumcleaner's alter ego or something?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : Nice dodge. You can't compare the aholes in this country to what radical Muslim terrorists are trying to do. Apples and oranges. But you know that.

Dead is dead.  Doesn't matter if it was caused by a domestic terrorist or radical muslim.  

Anybody recall who they were looking for after the OKC bombing?  A muslim.  They even detained a couple of brown skinned people.  The perpetrator almost got away because the authorities were looking for a muslim instead of a domestic terrorists.  Fortunately, McVeigh was too stupid to realize that maybe he should put a license plate on his get way car.

But I keep forgetting that most of the domestic terrorists have right wing agendas.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"One method of combating terrorism is to erode support for their movement.  if the terrorists think they are on a Jihad, then one method of eroding support is to NOT give the impression that we as country are anti-muslim.'

This country is not anti-Muslim. The proof of that is the strong desire of Muslims to immigrate to this country.
    The moonbat idea that if we play nice and sweet with violent suicidal mass murderers, all will be well, is plain idiotic. Whether they are called Jihadists, or radical Islamicists makes no difference.

Let me guess: the fact that 32% of Westernized Muslim students in Britain think killiing for Islam is justified, 40% want Sharia law, 33% want a global Caliphate to rule the world...is the fault of American conservatives, for not being nice enough... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]Here you go: Someone says: And you think this is a response: You're being deliberately stupid to get a reaction out of people.  Waste of my time.  Forumcleaner's alter ego or something?

That's about what I expected, again nothing to really say. 

Your paranoia of previous posters is amusing. It's all one big conspiracy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]"One method of combating terrorism is to erode support for their movement.  if the terrorists think they are on a Jihad, then one method of eroding support is to NOT give the impression that we as country are anti-muslim.' This country is not anti-Muslim. The proof of that is the strong desire of Muslims to immigrate to this country. The moonbat idea that if we play nice and sweet with violent suicidal mass murderers, all will be well, is plain idiotic. Whether they are called Jihadists, or radical Islamicists makes no difference. Let me guess: the fact that 32% of Westernized Muslim students in Britain think killiing for Islam is justified, 40% want Sharia law, 33% want a global Caliphate to rule the world...is the fault of American conservatives, for not being nice enough... 
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Newsflash - Britain isn't in the US.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I assume the Wingies are disappointed that the Bombs that went off in Rome were set by Anarchists and not muslims.  Kind of erodes their position that Holder should be focused on Islamic Terrorists.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

[QUOTE]I assume the Wingies are disappointed that the Bombs that went off in Rome were set by Anarchists and not muslims.  Kind of erodes their position that Holder should be focused on Islamic Terrorists.

Kinda quick to absolve the MUSLIM TERRORISTS.. aren't ya?

"There is serious threat against foreign embassies in Rome," Foreign Minister Franco Frattini told reporters after the explosions.

"It is too early to know the origin of the threat. We are checking all the embassies in Rome and the Italian embassies abroad for suspicious packages. We should avoid being alarmist. The police are investigating the situation," he said.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]I assume the Wingies are disappointed that the Bombs that went off in Rome were set by Anarchists and not muslims.  Kind of erodes their position that Holder should be focused on Islamic Terrorists.

Holder is focused on Islamic terrorists.  The interview mentions several times that Al Queda operations were being investigated and defended.  Al Queda is fairly obviously a terrorist organization rooted in Islamic fundamentalism.  Most folks know this, but conservatives need it s-p-e-l-l-e-d out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

My dearest friend,
    If you don't believe that Mr. Holder went OUT OF HIS WAY.. not to say certain words, that might suggest denial. It was too overt for a man in his position. You offer a weak defense on this. WHY go to the extreme.. unless it is very important to the current administration.

I see little evidence on Holders focus toward terrorism with little to show for it. Perhaps you can educate us please.

Almost like the Harry Potter books "He Who Shall Not Be Named"..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moonbatty Attorney General on politically-correct nameless "terror threat" : I know you're slow so I'll help you. There are domestic terrorists and foreign terrorists.  There are radical islamic terrorists as well as seperatists, leftists, and other terrorists.  By explaining to the simpleminded that the terror threat is beyond Radical Muslims, the hope is that the anti-terrorist awareness and vigilance is broadened.  Broadening the vigilance should make us safer. But you go ahead and argue that the AG should focus on radical muslims as opposed to putting equal attention on all sources of terrorism.  You go ahead and advocate for the singleminded focus on muslims.

Again my question is sitting there waiting for a reply. But you love to dodge any real direct questions. Please go back and find where I said we should ignore certain types of terrorist and only focus on Muslim. My point is was the lefts inability to say that there is one overwhelming group of people out there that has been responsible for 99% of the recent threats to us.This PC crap is going to come back to bite us.

Again, why so eager to find data that goes against us...Why?   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]My dearest friend, If you don't believe that Mr. Holder went OUT OF HIS WAY.. not to say certain words, that might suggest denial. It was too overt for a man in his position. You offer a weak defense on this. WHY go to the extreme.. unless it is very important to the current administration. I see little evidence on Holders focus toward terrorism with little to show for it. Perhaps you can educate us please. Almost like the Harry Potter books "He Who Shall Not Be Named"..
    Posted by RevWright[/QUOTE]

You have eyes, but you choose not to see, ears, but choose not to hear, a brain, but...   You will give no credit to the efforts of Obama and his administration. The only event approaching an actual terrorist attack during his administration was Fort Hood and that might just as easily be a crazy guy with a gun.  You also invent theories of highly dubious merit that lack any factual foundation: the Constitutional guarantee of due process afforded detainees are used only to appease foreign Muslims.  Everything Obama does you will criticize.  Face it, for whatever reason, you are prejudiced against the guy.