Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants

Is it too late for Auntie Zenuiti to apply to school to get a master's degree in "Public Mooching"?

Notice to those few Massachusetts residents left who live in the country legally, work for a living or do not live on a government paycheck ; please turn out the lights on your way out: 
    ....Take I-95 South through NJ Turnpike, or I-84 west to I-81 south.... 
    FYI, the fascist regime of Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell cruelly and heartlessly limits in-state tuition to legal residents of the U.S.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants

I think it's great ! How to go Patrick!!

Why now create internet ads telling every illegal in the country to come and mooch off of us?

The state has billions in deficit and he's giving away the store... err.. school.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Governor Patrick obviously feels empowered to do this since his re-election.  I wonder why he didn't state this firmly before the election.

Mass only has itself to blame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants:
    In Response to Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants : What do you care....do you live here ? Based on what you say, NO, so your involvement here is...........<sound of crickets /> Nothing..... Your posts are getting more and more non-sensical......and tedious.
    Posted by PS911fan

How to DEBATE.. shoot the messenger.

MAYBE you do think this is a great move in the middle of a state and country wide financial crisis.....??

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Makes perfect sense. Someone who's here illegally should OBVIOUSLY get a better deal than someone who's here LEGALLY. Why stop there? We should be rewarding anyone who breaks the law.
    For example we should pay for limo services for people who lose their license for drunk driving. After all it's not their fault they got caught driving drunk. It's those too stringent laws we have. Just unfair.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

How many more Mr. Speaker?

How many more working people will bail when they realize the taxes they pay go directly toward this political stunt to attract and enroll illegals to the Dem party?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

VOTERS IN MASS DESERVE IT!!

NOPE, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"trying to better oneself and educate oneself is a good thing"

And breaking the law is a bad thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Isn't state-tuition rate so low because it's subsidized with tax dollars?  Sorry, but I have to join the cons here.   Illegals should not get benefits like that.

I support treating them in the ER if they're very sick or hurt - that's simply humane.  One human being shouldn't stand by while the guy next to him bleeds to death.

But subsidizing college for illegals with citizens tax dollars? Common now... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants:
    Isn't state-tuition rate so low because it's subsidized with tax dollars?  Sorry, but I have to join the cons here.   Illegals should not get benefits like that. I support treating them in the ER if they're very sick or hurt - that's simply humane.  One human being shouldn't stand by while the guy next to him bleeds to death. But subsidizing college for illegals with citizens tax dollars? Common now... 
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

Amazing.  I happen to agree with you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

Isn't state-tuition rate so low because it's subsidized with tax dollars?  Sorry, but I have to join the cons here.   Illegals should not get benefits like that. I support treating them in the ER if they're very sick or hurt - that's simply humane.  One human being shouldn't stand by while the guy next to him bleeds to death. But subsidizing college for illegals with citizens tax dollars? Common now... 
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

You bring up a fair issue - I am not sure but that might be worked on if true

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Classic example of the stupidity of the wingnuts - crying about illegals getting in state tuition. If you people had any brains at all, you'd be screaming that if they know they are illegal, why don't they just deport them. Christ - I even have to help you with you wingnuttiness.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Why are you always so angry?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Don't worry about that 2 billion deficit we have.  Patrick will be paying that off with a new massive tax increase next year.

SO dont worry about giving free college ed. to anyone who comes here illegally, we can afford it all.

Also don't worry about your kids getting in they will be able to get in line right behind the illegals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants : Yes I do because they are PAYING period...instate or not..... we know what they are doing - trying to better oneself and educate oneself is a good thing If you want to argue the ignornant side of this issue, speak with Joe or getinvovled.
    Posted by PS911fan

From the ignorant side of the issue; cry me a river as some are trying to better themselves.  Why don't they try accessing the country and state legally and respect the law.  The vast majority of illegals are working under the table and are not paying their fair share of taxes and come to this country expecting the Auntie Zeutuni treatment.

I was born in this state second generation to legal Ellis Island immigrants.  I lived here for 22 years before moving to NH although I still work in Mass and pay income taxes to Mass but my children don't qualify for Mass in-state tuition discount.  Many come here illegally, expect a handout and receive it.  While legal residents play fair and square, pay their taxes and get no benefit.  Yeah that's the American Dream.  It's getting to the point where we'll all wish we were treated as well as illegal immigrants. 

As the song goes... "everything free in America" if your illegal!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Classic example of the stupidity of the wingnuts - crying about illegals getting in state tuition. If you people had any brains at all, you'd be screaming that if they know they are illegal, why don't they just deport them. Christ - I even have to help you with you wingnuttiness.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Cut off the supply of freebies and they'll leave on their own it is not practical to round them all up.  But if they commit any crimes even spitting on the sidewalk I do say deport them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

...not only in-state tuition but now the Gov wants to provide drivers licenses to the undocumented.  I guess he feels Mass voters gave him the moonbat high five on election day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

...not only in-state tuition but now the Gov wants to provide drivers licenses to the undocumented.  I guess he feels Mass voters gave him the moonbat high five on election day.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

MA voters only have themselves to blame for this. Not surprised Patrick is pulling this shite as he's already stated he won't run again next election. So he's got nothing to lose by doing this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

There are 120 recommendations that La Raza made to Patrick that he said he would implement.

In state tuition and drivers licenses are just the beginning.

ESL classes paid for by tax payers.  Aid given to cities that become sanctuary cities, an increase in translators available. . . . . . on and on and on.

This is insane.  Can we impeach him for wasting our monies? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Guess they all become wards of the state.. food, housing, education...

I don't suppose the state is violating any federal laws by not only refusing to report them but encouraging them to free rides.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants : MA voters only have themselves to blame for this. Not surprised Patrick is pulling this shite as he's already stated he won't run again next election. So he's got nothing to lose by doing this.
    Posted by hawkeye01

There's really nothing more to say than this.

Lie down with dogs . . .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Patrick isn't going to give in state tuition to illegals.  In the article it is clearly stated that he will not propose a law that conflicts with federal law, and in state tuition would do just that.  So what is he saying?  Nothing, he's pandering with a promise to do something, if something else happens at the federal level, which itself is very unlikely to happen in this congress. 

So the bottom line is this, there will be no in state tuition for illegals. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Patrick isn't going to give in state tuition to illegals.  In the article it is clearly stated that he will not propose a law that conflicts with federal law, and in state tuition would do just that.  So what is he saying?  Nothing, he's pandering with a promise to do something, if something else happens at the federal level, which itself is very unlikely to happen in this congress.  So the bottom line is this, there will be no in state tuition for illegals. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

In the same article:

"Ten states, including California, have passed laws granting in-state tuition to illegal immigrants. The California Supreme Court upheld that law on Monday."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants : There's really nothing more to say than this. Lie down with dogs . . .
    Posted by p-mike

DING DING DING.. State funded doggie schools !! (think of the demographics!)

Then we can't discriminate against the ... kittys. That would be mean. 
    It would help the environment, and the whales, trees.... Think brown !!

It should go without saying that they should vote too....   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: Moonbatty Gov. Patrick to give in-state tuition rates to illegal immigrants : In the same article: " Ten states, including California, have passed laws granting in-state tuition to illegal immigrants. The California Supreme Court upheld that law on Monday ."
    Posted by hawkeye01

Very good.  Also from the same article

Yesterday, Patrick cautioned supporters that even though he supports in-state tuition and driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants, many of the changes are beyond his power as governor.

After his speech, he told reporters that in-state tuition and driver’s licenses could not happen without changes in federal law. His aides said a 1996 federal law bars illegal immigrants from obtaining postsecondary education benefits and that a 2005 federal law makes illegal immigrants ineligible for licenses.

Which is relevant:  What 10 other states have done, or what the governor actually said he couldn't do, namely that, in state tuition can not happen without changes to federal law?  He's passing the buck, this isn't going to happen. 

Sections
Shortcuts