More black on white violence?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

More black on white violence?

First we had the WI fair story, which got no coverage, and now this?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/10/flashmob-attacks-in-us-cities-raise-questions-over-possible-race-motivation/

Why so little coverage?  It seems to me this is a disturbing trend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: More black on white violence?

Black people can't be racist silly....only white people are racist....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Just ask the New Black Panthers.
    You can conveniently find them outside election polling places everywhere.

If you even look at them while they are tainting and intimidating you .. you might get arrested for hate speech.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i suppose you folks prefer white on black violence...

im guessing all your white sheets have holes poked in them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

How about NO violence of this nature!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: More black on white violence?:
    [QUOTE]i suppose you folks prefer white on black violence... im guessing all your white sheets have holes poked in them How about NO violence of this nature!!!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]
    humans are violent creatures

especially when you throw religion into the arena

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : humans are violent creatures especially when you throw religion into the arena
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Are you drunk? Did you even read the stories? What in hell do these stories have to do with Religion? Not to mention the fact that you think mobs of people beating up on innocent people is ok?
    And you have the nerve to make your original comment....wow

I'm curious..if your wife, son, or daughter got the shit- beat out of them from one of these mobs would you just say "hey...humans are violent creatures..."???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Jimmmah,
    Your response is rascist in nature and content.
    Guess again Jimbo.. I prefer both... 1.) no violence at all AND 2.) not reading how reverse rascism is hushed up. It is real my friend.

My sheets are beige, no holes, 600 thread count, egyptian cotton and many stories to tell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to More black on white violence?:
    [QUOTE]First we had the WI fair story, which got no coverage, and now this? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/10/flashmob-attacks-in-us-cities-raise-questions-over-possible-race-motivation/ Why so little coverage?  It seems to me this is a disturbing trend.
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Do you think that Obamaramadingdong's endorsement of his lackey at teh DOJ (Holder) refusing to go after the New Black Panther yahoos antics on election day 2008 MAY have done something like EMBOLDEN minority mental midgets from acting out like they have been? After all, just harrass and assault people, riot and loot all under the "being racially disadvantaged" umbrella is a birthright. It's their right to do stupid and senseless acts and hide behind their race.

Many minority folks I know have the same feeling: color notwithstanding, any yahoos doing harm to me, or them, will have to deal with my two good buddies: Smith and Wesson. We're tired of this attitude and activity. Something needs to be done, to show these intellectually challenged morons that there is a consequence to their actions. If the Amateur In Chief choses to act reasonably.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]i suppose you folks prefer white on black violence... im guessing all your white sheets have holes poked in them
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

HUH? Are you paying any attention to what's going on? The violence is NOT being directed towards minotities. Only the rich white. My God! Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks! Just ask 'em! 

As for the sheets.... I'll assume that you MAY be aware that while these rioters/mobs are not wearing hoods, they are wearing head gear to hide their faces. Now, why is that? What are they afraid of? Aren't they proud to be upset/mad/concerned people trying to bring their socio-economic status to light?  So, please explain the hiding of faces in these cdases? 

Sorry, but these morons. like the KKK, asre afraid of what could happen to them if they get caught. Nothing says: "Look at my social plight!" like kicking in teh door of the TV/Appliance store and carrying out the flat screen.

Pleae come back with something better than this tripe.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : Are you drunk? Did you even read the stories? What in hell do these stories have to do with Religion? Not to mention the fact that you think mobs of people beating up on innocent people is ok? And you have the nerve to make your original comment....wow I'm curious..if your wife, son, or daughter got the shit- beat out of them from one of these mobs would you just say "hey...humans are violent creatures..."???
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Don't you see the connection between Religion and looting flat screens? Why, they need to watch their religious leaders pray and solicit money many times a day! Muslin TV "evangelists".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : HUH? Are you paying any attention to what's going on? The violence is NOT being directed towards minotities. Only the rich white. My God! Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks! Just ask 'em!  As for the sheets.... I'll assume that you MAY be aware that while these rioters/mobs are not wearing hoods, they are wearing head gear to hide their faces. Now, why is that? What are they afraid of? Aren't they proud to be upset/mad/concerned people trying to bring their socio-economic status to light?  So, please explain the hiding of faces in these cdases?  Sorry, but these morons. like the KKK, asre afraid of what could happen to them if they get caught. Nothing says: "Look at my social plight!" like kicking in teh door of the TV/Appliance store and carrying out the flat screen. Pleae come back with something better than this tripe.  
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

"Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks!"  This statement is patently absurd. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : "Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks!"  This statement is patently absurd. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

I believe that's what we call "sarcasm".
    OK?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

"The lord loves a working man...don't trust whitey...see a doctor and get rid of it. Got it. Bye, Grandma!!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : "Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks!"  This statement is patently absurd. 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

And JimmyJacks comments aren't??? Uh huh....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

"The lord loves a working man...don't trust whitey...see a doctor and get rid of it. Got it. Bye, Grandma!!"

Now who is a rascist.

Reuben will spank you for those words.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]"The lord loves a working man...don't trust whitey...see a doctor and get rid of it. Got it. Bye, Grandma!!" Now who is a rascist. Reuben will spank you for those words.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Never saw 'The Jerk', eh...?

I almost feel sorry for you.  Almost.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

It's OK my friend.

I do feel sorry for you

Can you post wife pics please.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : HUH? Are you paying any attention to what's going on? The violence is NOT being directed towards minotities. Only the rich white. My God! Blacks NEVER act out violently against blacks! Just ask 'em!  As for the sheets.... I'll assume that you MAY be aware that while these rioters/mobs are not wearing hoods, they are wearing head gear to hide their faces. Now, why is that? What are they afraid of? Aren't they proud to be upset/mad/concerned people trying to bring their socio-economic status to light?  So, please explain the hiding of faces in these cdases?  Sorry, but these morons. like the KKK, asre afraid of what could happen to them if they get caught. Nothing says: "Look at my social plight!" like kicking in teh door of the TV/Appliance store and carrying out the flat screen. Pleae come back with something better than this tripe.  
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

you are so freaking stupid it hurts...you can't even spell "THE" or "PLEASE" and have you ever heard the gangs the Bloods and Crips???? YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : you are so freaking stupid it hurts...you can't even spell "THE" or "PLEASE" and have you ever heard the gangs the Bloods and Crips???? YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

.. so speaks the source. Nuf said.

Pity you can't comment on the topic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

[QUOTE]There was enough coverage that you were able to find out and blog about it...so what is the problem?
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

--------------

My point is that all civil rights violations and violence should be treated the same.  In this arena whites are not equal.  I am sorry, but they don;t go after black on white crime the saem way they go after white on black crime.

I am just looking for a level playing field.  No violence based on race is right.

And when we have Eric Holder claiming that blacks can't intimidate white voters, we have a problem.

I wonder how much of this violence in PA and WI will be prosecuted as civil rights violations.

If it was violence directed towards gays, it would have made the front pages.  If it was white on black, it would have made the front pages, let alone, Al Sharpton would be broadcasting live from the fair grounds.

If these people are not prosecuted under civil rights violations, people need to speak up.

I can see the explaination now. . . ."these black youths are young, we can't destroy the rest of their lives just because they were running around and pulling whites out of cars and beating them just because they are white.  You need to understand the black youths are hurting"

BS, and assault based on skin color or sexual orientation needs to be prosecuted to its fullest. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : .. so speaks the source. Nuf said. Pity you can't comment on the topic.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

I did comment on the topic dumbazz.....pity YOU didn't.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: More black on white violence? : I believe that's what we call "sarcasm". OK?
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Hard to tell.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

TYPICAL REPUBLICAN RACE BAITING.....MUST BE AN ELECTION YEAR!

Sections
Shortcuts