more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&feature=player_embedded

All white, know nothings, all conservative, all buffoons

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably

In Response to more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&feature=player_embedded All white, know nothings, all conservative, all buffoons
    Posted by PS911fan[/QUOTE]
    All white? You referring to the MSNBC lineup, all liberal, all white, all puny ratings? 
    Dumb?
    Liberals=dumber.
    Many are like the woman who said Obama would be paying her mortgage...
    http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642

Just 2% of voters who supported Barack Obama on Election Day obtained perfect or near-perfect scores on a post election test which gauged their knowledge of statements and scandals associated with the presidential tickets during the campaign, a new Zogby International telephone poll shows. When asked which candidate said they could "see Russia from their house," 87% chose Palin, although the quote actually is attributed to Saturday Night Live's Tina Fey during her portrayal of Palin during the campaign.

Obama voters did not fare nearly as well overall when asked to answer questions about statements or stories associated with Obama or Biden -- 83% failed to correctly answer that Obama had won his first election by getting all of his opponents removed from the ballot, and 88% did not correctly associate Obama with his statement that his energy policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry. Most (56%) were also not able to correctly answer that Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground.

Nearly three quarters (72%) of Obama voters did not correctly identify Biden as the candidate who had to quit a previous campaign for President because he was found to have plagiarized a speech, and nearly half (47%) did not know that Biden was the one who predicted Obama would be tested by a generated international crisis during his first six months as President.

In addition to questions regarding statements and scandals associated with the campaigns, the 12-question, multiple-choice survey also included a question asking which political party controlled both houses of Congress leading up to the election -- 57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&feature=player_embedded All white, know nothings, all conservative, all buffoons

I wonder if this is the same guy who interviewed people at the Tea Party Rallies.  Everyone there was equally ignorant.  I like the part where they ask them why they are against Czars.  "I'm an American.  We don't have czars in America."  And they picked up all this wisdom in church.  Wunderbar.  They think she should be president, but they don't even know or care anything about her policies.

Good post.  Great laugh. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

There are a lot more right wingers here than left.  Who you callin obsessed?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

PSycho911 has his points with that post....but for every blind Palin supporter (and you all know I'm not a big fan of her on the national stage) there are ooodles of them for Obama who know NOTHING about national politics or the Constitution. 

This link proves my point, it's very entertaining....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

PS, you still haven't RSVP'd my invite to my mid-term election party next Fall. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

You know what? I am getting sick and tired of people like you "RACE BAITING" on this board. How about this for a change? Stop whining, get educated, stop commiting crimes, put the effort in, work hard, be successful and learn that the best way to change your situation is through taking responsibility for yourself and putting in the hard work and effort.

I think that it is a safe bet that you are the only KNOW NOTHING, BAFFOON HERE!!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably:
    [QUOTE]In Response to more conservative stupid = /> enough for everyone, regrettably : You know what? I am getting sick and tired of people like you "RACE BAITING" on this board. How about this for a change? Stop whining, get educated, stop commiting crimes, put the effort in, work hard, be successful and learn that the best way to change your situation is through taking responsibility for yourself and putting in the hard work and effort. I think that it is a safe bet that you are the only KNOW NOTHING, BAFFOON HERE!!!!!!
    Posted by gabootwo2006[/QUOTE]

If you're uncomfortable about race, you better get over it.  the people in the line WERE all white.  So were all the tea party folks.  Of course you have supporters like OhBammy posting pics of Obama with a bone in his nose.  And a thread called "conservative black man beaten....."  Nothing racial about those threads...sure.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

In Response to Re: more conservative stupid => enough for everyone, regrettably:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: more conservative stupid = /> enough for everyone, regrettably : If you're uncomfortable about race, you better get over it.  the people in the line WERE all white.  So were all the tea party folks.  Of course you have supporters like OhBammy posting pics of Obama with a bone in his nose.  And a thread called "conservative black man beaten....."  Nothing racial about those threads...sure.
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]

I am not uncomfortable with anybodys race, therefore that kills that slant against me right off the bat. Plus, outright blanket statements against a group of people just shows your ignorance.

However, you are trying to "STIR THE POT" with a racist claim. First off, not everyone at the Tea Party's were white. There was many a black man, asian man, mexican man who just don't like the direction of the country so they took a stand against what is going on in Washington right now under Obama and the power hungry liberal left wing. Many of them were "independent voters" who showed up to these Tea Parties. Therefore, get your facts straight.

As for OhBammy, he/she are there own person and I do not agree at times with their way of coming across to make a point. Especially, with the images that are outright disrespectful. However, I will defend their right to their own opinions just like I would defend yours. I don't have to agree with what is being posted but that's why they call it debate on these boards. I don't agree with something you post. I post back with why I agree or disagree with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrrl. Show patsgrrl's posts

WE ARE NOT WRONG, WE ARE JUST (TEMPORARILY) OUTNUMBERED

YES I MEANT TO KEEP CAPS LOCK ON, YOU HAVE TO YELL IN THIS STATE TO BE HEARD ABOVE THE DIN OF THE MOONBATS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: more conservative stupid = /> enough for everyone, regrettably : I am not uncomfortable with anybodys race, therefore that kills that slant against me right off the bat. Plus, outright blanket statements against a group of people just shows your ignorance. However, you are trying to "STIR THE POT" with a racist claim. First off, not everyone at the Tea Party's were white. There was many a black man, asian man, mexican man who just don't like the direction of the country so they took a stand against what is going on in Washington right now under Obama and the power hungry liberal left wing. Many of them were "independent voters" who showed up to these Tea Parties. Therefore, get your facts straight. As for OhBammy, he/she are there own person and I do not agree at times with their way of coming across to make a point. Especially, with the images that are outright disrespectful. However, I will defend their right to their own opinions just like I would defend yours. I don't have to agree with what is being posted but that's why they call it debate on these boards. I don't agree with something you post. I post back with why I agree or disagree with you.
    Posted by gabootwo2006[/QUOTE]

You make some good points, but the issue is of how the press portrays "white people".  I didn't attend any Tea Parties, but in press coverage, I only saw white people.  Same with the Palin book signing line.  It might just be the media trying to sway whites in that direction.

OhBammy has some serious racial issues.  He's smart and articulate, but his approach is like Bill 808.  They embarrass sane conservatives.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]WE ARE NOT WRONG, WE ARE JUST (TEMPORARILY) OUTNUMBERED YES I MEANT TO KEEP CAPS LOCK ON, YOU HAVE TO YELL IN THIS STATE TO BE HEARD ABOVE THE DIN OF THE MOONBATS
    Posted by patsgrrl[/QUOTE]

THAT'S CORRECT.  AND SOME PEOPLE DON'T THINK OF THIS AS A DEBATE, BUT A SCREAMING MATCH - ANOTHER EXCUSE TO LASH OUT AT PEOPLE.  YA WANT EM TO SEE HOW REALLY STUPID YOU ARE?  HIT BOLD AND LARGER FONT SIZE.  THEN THEY'LL REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU CAUSE YER SO DUMB.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts