More Voter Fraud in Florida

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

More Voter Fraud in Florida

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

Voters are getting letters that look like they are from local elections offices, questioning their citizenship. But Local 6 has learned the letters are fake, and they are going out across Central Florida and many other parts of the state.

Officials on Monday said voters who had received the letters thus far are white, registered Republicans who consistently vote in elections.

It's probably just a coincidence that only white, registered Republicans were targeted I'm sure.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: More Voter Fraud in Florida

Every election there are these types of targetted incidents involving mailers that provide incorrect information that could jeopardize the recipients ability to vote.  Florida in paricular has been a hot bed this cycle, with suspicious mailers being sent to Democrats in districts where incumbent Dem state senators are running claiming to be from "progressives" even though it was from the state GOP.  The next two weeks will likely more of this activity all over the country. 

But this particular mailer seems to be of a different variety.  The recipients are being asked to provide social security and drivers license numbers.  I'd wager this isn't political shenanigans but rather a well timed scheme to get unsuspecting people to fork over important personal information that can be used to open credit cards, establish other types of credit, etc. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Wait, I am told repeatedly there is no voter fraud by the left.  Therefore, how can this be?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, I am told repeatedly there is no voter fraud by the left.  Therefore, how can this be?

[/QUOTE]

Well there is the verifiable fraud perpetrated by Strategic Consulting a company the GOP paid over 600k to manage voter registration activities.  And then the GOP aligned operative who found throwing our voter registration forms.  Interestingly, voter ID laws would have not prevented either of those situations.

And because it bears repeating, the Bush admin commissioned a study to determine the threat of voter fraud and found that of 300 million ballots cast a whopping 86 were found to be fraudulent.  And many of those votes we cast by people who were not aware of their ineligibility to vote.  Further, the efforts of GOP controlled states and other entities to restrict access to the democratic process have only created barriers at every step of the process, from registration all the way through actually voting.  This isn't about integrity, its about gaming the system to disenfranchise enough voters to swing close elections towards the GOP by eliminating or preventing demographics that are favorable to Democrats from voting.  The bogeyman fearmongering represents an urgent desire to propose a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Where is the evidence of fraudulently cast ballots?

Voter suppression would be a better phrase in this particular case.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The biggest "fraud" we'll see this Fall, is the "fraud we've seen for months....and here in Massachusetts it's been longer than that.

The fraud is Mitt Romney. He is a plastic man, a chameleon, a phony who knows no peers when it comes to being the most despicable liar. He is a fraud. He pretends to be whatever you want him to be to get you to vote him in , then runs away from a fight he knows he can't win.

No one will tell you Obama is perfect, but he is not 100% fake.Romney is the fraud :Ken with a touch of grey at the temples with his Barbie doll wife and perfect kids.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

The fraud is Mitt Romney. He is a plastic man, a chameleon, a phony who knows no peers when it comes to being the most despicable liar. He is a fraud. He pretends to be whatever you want him to be to get you to vote him in , then runs away from a fight he knows he can't win.

So, are you voting for Obama then?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Let's not forget the 1200 felons that voted in the Franken/Coleman election...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/

More funny coincidences... cast a vote for Romney (whom I've heard is a despicable liar) and get a vote for Obama!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: visible integrity...

Mitt is the one who dyes his hair and gets the spray tan, a la "Boehner Bronze".

Re: FL...

The closer we get to Nov. 6, the more I suspect that the election will be contested in court.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Re: visible integrity...

Mitt is the one who dyes his hair and gets the spray tan, a la "Boehner Bronze".

Re: FL...

The closer we get to Nov. 6, the more I suspect that the election will be contested in court.

[/QUOTE]

That's funny I have the exact opposite opinion. The closer I feel we get to November 6th, the greater the gap will be for Romney. Hard to believe we have opposite opinions...no wait it's not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Hey, thanks for sticking to the issues that concern Americans the most!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for sticking to the issues that concern Americans the most!

[/QUOTE]

Vanity and appearance are indeed big issues with americans.  (and also with Old Man Romney, apparently)

Wait...you don't really think the votes are entirely about the "issues", do you...??  Even I'm honest enough to admit that the President's charisma was a powerful advantage in 2008.

Besides, "concern" does not always equate to "informed" in america, whether on the right or left.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

DNC fires Obama Campaign staffer for assisting in voter fraud (which I hear doesn't exist) attempt:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/11/dnc-fires-obama-campaign-staffer-for-assisting-voter-fraud-attempt/#ixzz2AFAkygvR

The Democratic National Committee has terminated the employment of Houston, Texas, Organizing For America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero after she was caught on camera calling voter fraud “cool” and “so funny” while advising a presumably-liberal voter how to vote twice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DNC fires Obama Campaign staffer for assisting in voter fraud (which I hear doesn't exist) attempt:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/11/dnc-fires-obama-campaign-staffer-for-assisting-voter-fraud-attempt/#ixzz2AFAkygvR

The Democratic National Committee has terminated the employment of Houston, Texas, Organizing For America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero after she was caught on camera calling voter fraud “cool” and “so funny” while advising a presumably-liberal voter how to vote twice.

[/QUOTE]

If they didn't actually vote twice, then it doesn't exist; it's merely an attempt.

Unless they register twice, and then it's voter registration fraud.

Good for them for firing a ne'er-do-well staffer.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Oops, they just nabbed another Democrat with very liberal ideas regarding voter fraud (which, I'm told, doesn't exist.)

http://watchdog.org/59909/video-latest-voter-fraud-sting-nabs-son-of-long-serving-dem-congressman/

After raising legal and practical concerns, Patrick Moran, son of Virginia Democrat James Moran, encouraged the reporter to create phony utility bills that would allow others to cast multiple votes in the November 6 election.

Well, at least he's aware of the legal and practical concerns of fraudulent voting.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.