MS Sen MS Tea Party vice chairman arrested in connection with taking pictures of Cochran's wife

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

Re: MS Sen MS Tea Party vice chairman arrested in connection with taking pictures of Cochran's wife

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I smell a sock puppet.

No sock puppet. Read the Posting Policy.

Applicable here are the use of login credentials,

Any poster can allow someone else...like his wife...to use his/her login credentials as long as that second person has the poster's authorization.

Try again to...oh never mind.

"(a) (ii) use login credentials in which another person has rights without such person’s authorization;"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: MS Sen MS Tea Party vice chairman arrested in connection with taking pictures of Cochran's wife

In response to ZenArcher's comment:

I smell a sock puppet.

Any poster can allow someone else...like his wife...to use his/her login credentials as long as that second person has the poster's authorization.

andie, are you using logging in under Zen's page?

If so, it is getting harder and harder to even bother posting here. Between the sock puppets, the removed posts...etc 

Maybe I'll take a holiday from here and let my better half take over for me :-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

I am not the one reporting the posts...not a single one.

And a wife using her husband's login credentials is not a sock puppet and vice versa.

So, if your better half wants to use your login credentials, he can with your authorization. 

Should be interesting to see what he has to say and how he likes this oh so fun forum. :)

So then I take it this is andie.....correct?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

I smell a sock puppet.

If so, it is getting harder and harder to even bother posting here. Between the sock puppets, the removed posts...etc 

And a wife using her husband's login credentials is not a sock puppet and vice versa.

So, if your better half wants to use your login credentials, he can with your authorization. 

Should be interesting to see what he has to say and how he likes this oh so fun forum. :)

My husband who took today off to make it a 4 day weekend did the first posts.

Now I am using the account.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Uggghhh...... so how exactly do we know who is who?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

I smell a sock puppet.

You're missing the point. You've had your account for only slightly over two years, during which you've only made 19 posts, 5 of which have only been in the last 24 hours.....

I am now using the account. My husband posts in the Articles when he posts.

He has no interest in this forum either than me. That is the short answer.

And I would say it is safe to say he would have had no interest in conversing with you for obvious reasons.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

This is an unusual situation to say the least. But I did know the rules of posting allows this.

When he was posting earlier, though he did not have to he said he was andiejen's husband.

Obviously, this is not a permanent situation. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

This is an unusual situation to say the least. But I did know the rules of posting allows this.

When he was posting earlier, though he did not have to he said he was andiejen's husband.

[/QUOTE]

...... all I see this doing is bringing you more unnecessary animosity. Some may believe it was Zen, but you have to see how others may not buy it at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

In response to BDCMassGuy's comment:

since you accuse me of reporting anyhow be on noctive that I am sending this entire discussion to BDC. Enough of this crazyiness. you need professional help.

And? They are reviewing my BDC status...along with yours and your friend's.

I am the only one with her original screen name. Both of you are circumventing suspensions...multiple suspensions....combined with a slew of personal attacks. Keep adding to them if you like.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

I am the only one with her original screen name. Both of you are circumventing suspensions...multiple suspensions....combined with a slew of personal attacks. Keep adding to them if you like.

[/QUOTE]

Whoa.... I haven't had multiple suspensions. Nor have I personally attacked you. I have questioned some of your actions.

And I am certainly no friend of BDCMassguy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

...... all I see this doing is bringing you more unnecessary animosity. Some may believe it was Zen, but you have to see how others may not buy it at all.

Well, that may be true in this forum, but BDC knows we have identical political viewpoints and over the years our writing styles which were always very similar became almost identical.

They can see that from his Article posts. 

As for animosity, he has been at me since he came here. The other posters are angry about all the removed posts today.

My husband was not happy our Memorial Day weekend ended up starting like this. That is why he wanted to do some posting up here. He was actually quite stunned that it had happened to me versus them.

I just want this done and over and move on.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

Whoa.... I haven't had multiple suspensions. Nor have I personally attacked you. I have questioned some of your actions.

And I am certainly no friend of BDCMassguy.

• That was not meant to be addressed to you. 

But now I see I ended up replying to you. I am sorry. I am tired. 

I keep hoping I will hear today from Customer Support. Otherwise this will have to wait until Tuesday probably.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

That was not meant to be addressed to you. 

I keep hoping I will hear today from Customer Support. Otherwise this will have to wait until Tuesday probably.

[/QUOTE]

Good luck andie.... I hope you take the weekend away from this site. It only seems to bring you anguish. I'm sure Zen would agree.

That was not meant to be addressed to you. 

Good luck andie.... I hope you take the weekend away from this site. It only seems to bring you anguish. I'm sure Zen would agree.

• Thank you. I would love to have a regular Memorial Day weekend but I have been very tired as of late. 

Did do something dramatic. The chemo started affecting my hair so on impulse I went from shoulder length hair to an almost pixie. First time in 20 years I have not had long hair but I thought I would outrace the chemo.

My husband agrees with you, btw. Got a crystal ball or something. :)

• This post has been removed.

• This post has been removed.

I smell a sock puppet.

Cease and desist. You're not fooling anyone. Just quit it.

I am sorry. Did they change the Posting Policy OR is it you just do not like some of the rules?

Third option. You think you can tell a poster NOT to do something within the rules.

• Sections
    Shortcuts