MSNBC's Chris Matthews goes ballistic, calls Bachman a ' balloonhead'

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Re: MSNBC's Chris Matthews goes ballistic, calls Bachman a ' balloonhead'

And in regards to Kansas, Reuben you are not exactly correct.  Yes there was going to be a vote.  But I feel you are implying that only people from Kansas could vote.  That was not true.  Anyone who travelled to Kansas could vote. The Feds shipped people, including 1600 New Englanders to Kansas to vote it a free state. So, the Feds blocked Kansas from choosing.  That is why the South complained about what was happening.  
    Posted by whatnow4

Hey moron, this is a free country, a republic.
    Now you want to ignore the Constitution? What a tool.
    That's right up there with your missing 3/5th clause.

----------------------
    Please show us where whatnow4 states the Constitution should be ignored.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

You really are dumb.  Thiat isn't hyperbole.

But the fact that you can't follow the post proves you are not the brightest bulb on the CT.

When I refer to a "free state", I mean as opposed to a slave state.

And the Feds blocked Kansas from choosing because the inhabitants of Kansas were not the only ones voting, ANYONE who was present to vote, could vote.

During the vote, there were thousands of residents of other states from the North voting!

It was not a real vote, hence the South being up in arms (pardon the pun).
    Cathc up if you can!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

And I am sorry, I need to repeat this. . .you are a dumb idiot.

I want to ignore the constitution?  What the heck is wrong with you.

Me talking about something that happened 150+ years ago, can't be interpreted to mean I want to ignore the constitution.

Go find that bridge!

And I look forward to you whining to the editors to remove my post.  And once it is removed, people will still be able to follwo the flow of the conversation and realize you are a mental midget!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: MSNBC's Chris Matthews goes ballistic, calls Bachman a ' balloonhead':
    [QUOTE]SOROS ADMITTED IT YOU TOOLS!!! Reuben and 12 Angry are children.  SOROS ADMITTED IT, and you are arguing his own words!! That is why you are laughed at daily.  Just admit it! Then maybe people will take you seriously. See, this is how the far left handles discussion.  You can provide fact upon fact and their only response is "its not true"  They are like children covering their ears humming so they can't hear you. In this case we have quotes by the man himself and they argue it.  Then when they can't argue it any more, they use the tactic of "oh he was only 13 and I am sure you would have killed Hitler yourself if you were him". STRAWMAN.  Changing the subject.  Nobody claimed he should have started a militia.  The claim was made and you doo ooshs denied it.  Then proof was shown that it was true and then you change the subject. You guys are good at strawmanning. And to 12 angry doo oosh.  The 3/5th clause is irrelevant today.  PERIOD.  That was my point.  But of course you strawman. And yes, the left INCLUDING YOURSELF has brought up the European HC plans as a reason to change ours. You moral and ethicaly deprived p o s Feel free to censor my posts some more 12, it doesn't bother me!!   In honor of your witty replies. . . .BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Soros admitted to sending people to death camps?  At the age of 13 he willingly sought to kill his own people?  Prove it.  Show you are an adult and not a fool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: MSNBC's Chris Matthews goes ballistic, calls Bachman a ' balloonhead':
    [QUOTE]And in regards to Kansas, Reuben you are not exactly correct.  Yes there was going to be a vote.  But I feel you are implying that only people from Kansas could vote.  That was not true.  Anyone who travelled to Kansas could vote. The Feds shipped people, including 1600 New Englanders to Kansas to vote it a free state. So, the Feds blocked Kansas from choosing.  That is why the South complained about what was happening.  

The Federal government shipped people to Kansas?  A Congressional law was passed?  The president made an order?  Give me a link.  Both pro and anti-slavery forces flooded in to impact the vote, but I don't believe there was any government involvement in this effort.  I think you are mistaken. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Soros handed out letters telling Jews to go report in, when they were in fact shipped off to death camps.

So, where did I lose you? 

Blocked is the word I used in regards to Kansas.  Look up the Missouri Compromise? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Soros handed out letters telling Jews to go report in, when they were in fact shipped off to death camps. So, where did I lose you?  Blocked is the word I used in regards to Kansas.  Look up the Missouri Compromise? 

O.K.  Soros was working for others (and briefly at that).  He was only 13 at the time.  Did he know the contents of the letters?  Did he know of the destination of the recipients?  Highly unlikely.  It is still a smear to implicate him in the horror of the Holocaust. 

Still waiting on the proof of the federal effort to tilt Kansas against slavery.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Reuben, YES he knew the letters were being used to round up Jews.  He has admitted this himself.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

And I do not know how to spoon feed you this any better than this.

RE: Kansas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Compromise

The provisions of the Missouri Compromise forbidding slavery in the former Louisiana Territory north of the parallel 36°30' north

I would be impressed to see you say . . . ."huh, I was not aware of this.  Thanks for providing me this info".

But, I am sure your post will be a "ya, but". 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Reuben, YES he knew the letters were being used to round up Jews.  He has admitted this himself. You are arguing for the sake of arguing. And I do not know how to spoon feed you this any better than this. RE: Kansas. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Compromise The provisions of the Missouri Compromise forbidding slavery in the former Louisiana Territory north of the parallel 36°30' north I would be impressed to see you say . . . ."huh, I was not aware of this.  Thanks for providing me this info". But, I am sure your post will be a "ya, but". 

I don't think Soros ever admitted to knowing what the correspondence was at the time of the event.  That is pretty darn important if you are going to connect him to a crime.  You saying so is not evidence.

If you are going back to the Missouri Compromise to discuss Kansas, you don't know your history.  The Kansas-Nebraska Act revoked that earlier act.  This is why there was a flood of people on both sides to tip the vote under the new idea of popular sovereignty.  Still waiting on proof of the allegation the Federal government was involved in sending people into Kansas. You saying so is not evidence.