Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat

Nancy Pelosi Says She Has a Duty to Pursue Policies in Keeping With The Values of Jesus, 'The Word Made Flesh'.
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/66208

Pelosi, May 12:
    "The cardinals, the archbishops, the bishops that come to me and say, ‘We want you to pass immigration reform,’” disclosed Pelosi. “And I say, ‘But I want you to speak about it from the pulpit.'
     “I want you to instruct your, whatever the communication is -- the people, some of them, oppose immigration reform are sitting in those pews and you have to tell them that this is a ‘manifestation of our living the gospels,’” said Pelosi. “Our patron saint of San Francisco, St. Francis of Assisi, he said, ‘preach the gospel --sometimes use words.’ We need the words to be said because it isn’t being picked up automatically."

What happened to the liberals' sacred 'separation of church and state'?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat

"God is a liberal Democrat"?  Well that is a relief, with all our troubles, I was wondering iif he was still American.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Hey, at least she doesn't think god actually spoke to her. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Re: Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat:
    Posted by DamainAllen

Or the neighbors dog Sam for that matter.

I wonder if all that praying that she's doing has convinced her that God is in favor of partial-birth abortion? Hmmmmmm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

I wonder if all that praying that she's doing has convinced her that God is in favor of partial-birth abortion? Hmmmmmm.
    Posted by StalkingButler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

now that we know God is a liberal Dem. why hasn't he helped the absolute certified nut Patches Kennedy yet? Um God, this nut needs your immediate attention!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Posted by DamainAllen

Or think that she is God.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ANY DAY NOW THE LOVELY NANCY WILL COME OUT AND SAY........ "AFTER A LIFE TIME OF HELPING AMERICA IT IS NOW TIME TO HAND OVER TOO THE NEXT GENERATION OF LIB/SOC/ MOONBATS MY SEAT IN THE HOUSE, AND TAKE ONE FINAL RIDE ON THE TAXPAYER EXPRESS AND RETURN TO MY BELOVED CALIFORNIA AND WATCH IT SELF DESTRUCT FROM ALL THE GIVE AWAYS THAT I PROVIDED" !!!!!  OR WAIT TILL THE BROOM TAKES HER OUT !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Pelosi was mixing religion and politics to an extent not done by the most conservative Southern preacher.

If President Bush had urged ministers or priests to  use their sermons to push for tax cuts, or the Iraq War, there would have been howls of outrage from certain circles.
     "separation of church and state"
    More evidence of "liberal principles" being an oxymoron...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Pelosi was mixing religion and politics to an extent not done by the most conservative Southern preacher. If President Bush had urged ministers or priests to  use their sermons to push for tax cuts, or the Iraq War, there would have been howls of outrage from certain circles.  "separation of church and state" More evidence of "liberal principles" being an oxymoron...
    Posted by BobinVa

I thought Bush did ask church leaders to come up with a "religious" justification of the war.

Bobbin - more evidence of conservative stupidity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

ANY DAY NOW THE LOVELY NANCY WILL COME OUT AND SAY........ "AFTER A LIFE TIME OF HELPING AMERICA IT IS NOW TIME TO HAND OVER TOO THE NEXT GENERATION OF LIB/SOC/ MOONBATS MY SEAT IN THE HOUSE, AND TAKE ONE FINAL RIDE ON THE TAXPAYER EXPRESS AND RETURN TO MY BELOVED CALIFORNIA AND WATCH IT SELF DESTRUCTFROM ALL THE GIVE AWAYS THAT I PROVIDED" !!!!!  OR WAIT TILL THE BROOM TAKES HER OUT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

You should try a bigger font or maybe a few more exclamation points to emphasize your point. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat : You should try a bigger font or maybe a few more exclamation points to emphasize your point. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover
      D W L .......... SORRY SON, I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT I HAVE BAD EYES AND THE BOLD PRINT ON THIS HERE AL GORES INTERNET LET'S ME MAKE MY POINTS TO ALL THE LIB/SOC/RADS OUT THERE........ IM SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, AS UNTILL THE "BIG O" DECIDES THAT OLD PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD NOT BOTHER BEING ON THIS BOARD !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Bill806 doesn't seem to have trouble reading replies to his posts though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

BilltheCat doesn't seem to understand the ability to change the font size in order to read replies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Well, since you're speaking for him (sigh), why does he need to post in bold caps if he can just change font size on the fly?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Pointing out the ability to change font size is "speaking for Bill-806"??? LOL....and here I thought changing font size was common knowledge. Guess not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

"God is a Liberal Democrat"

Now, would that be the cause of or the demise of the expression, "God help us all"?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

did I miss the part of the speech where Pelosi actually said "God is a liberal democrat", or was that just your sensationalized headline?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

did I miss the part of the speech where Pelosi actually said "God is a liberal democrat", or was that just your sensationalized headline?
    Posted by pinkkittie27

Not sensationalized; just some slight hyperbole.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

bob, how's virginia?

doesn't she need your attention?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 140dBA. Show 140dBA's posts

Pelosi is a worm, and there is no god

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Pelosi is a good catholic who belives in killing unborn babies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Pointing out the ability to change font size is "speaking for Bill-806"??? LOL....and here I thought changing font size was common knowledge. Guess not.
    Posted by hawkeye01

Well then , answer the question, or pusss out. Whatever is easier for you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxmeintooblivion. Show taxmeintooblivion's posts

In Response to Re: Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat : Well then , answer the question, or pusss out. Whatever is easier for you.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Really can't blame you for making BILL the topic and not that evil lying biatch Pelosi.

Carry on the Messiahs work soldier

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Nancy Pelosi: God is a Liberal Democrat : Well then , answer the question, or pusss out. Whatever is easier for you.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Let me try this again....and I'll go slower in order for you to be able keep up.

My...post...was...not...answering...for...Bill. I...was...pointing...something...out...that...I...believed...to...be...common...knowledge. In...other...words...I...was...not...speaking...for...Bill. Am...I...going...slow...enough...for...you...to...keep...up? Were...you...able...to...follow? I...can...go...slower...if...you...need...me...to. Just...let...me...know. I'm...here...to...help...you...in...any...way...I...can.