Need another reason to not elect Obama?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow97. Show heynow97's posts

He's doing campaign ads in spanish !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

So is McCain dummy. Even better, he is criticizing Obama for killing immigration plan even though McCain was on the same side of Obama on the issue.
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/52363.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

heynow?

ya mean like bush and many others did in the last 2 elections??

PS, bush is the only one who needed subtitles.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I don't think we need ANOTHER reason why Obama shouldn't be President. I'm losing count.

The cynical side of me is thinking, "What the hell???" Let's elect Obama just so he can prove those of us correct who know he's not qualified. But then I remember the number one reason why Obama shouldn't be President is his inability and total lack of conviction to put our security FIRST!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

mac,

I would think that the past 8 years would have taught you that we cannot afford another republican in the WH. We KNOW the result of THEIR policies. It would be like putting charlie manson in charge of a new commune!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Mac,

You hit the right button. Seurity! Security! Security! To enjoy freedom and democracy you must have security. From top to bottom. I say, lets secure our country first. Lets drill baby drill. Built nuclear power plant, solar energy, natural gas. Be self sufficient in energy instead of depending other foreign country of energy supply. Not for a short term goal, but for a lifetime. This will make us more powerful and strong. We must humble first, and be great at the end...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[Quote]
    The cynical side of me is thinking, "What the hell???" Let's elect Obama just so he can prove those of us correct who know he's not qualified. But then I remember the number one reason why Obama shouldn't be President is his inability and total lack of conviction to put our security FIRST!!![/Quote]

If only security paid my bills.....

And, yes, without security, I would be dead, but if I were dead, I wouldn't have to pay my bills, either. A quick death is preferable to starving or freezing because I am broke and homeless.

Sections
Shortcuts