New Conservative News Channel Coming to Cable July 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: New Conservative News Channel Coming to Cable July 4

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Libs get their news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live skits.

Was it Hannity or Limbaugh that commanded you to believe that?

No, it was exit polling done on Nov 6th, 2012.  It is also consistent with polling done since and especially with the under-30 age demographic.  I think we covered this before, and.....oh, yah.....I was right, you were wrong. 

Actually, the stats say that the millenials get most of their news online.

Make of that what you will...

...but it really has nothing to do with the perception of TDS or TCR being real comedians and buffoons like Blitzer or O'Reilly or Olbermann being fake comedians.

It's all just entertainment, after all, and the kids know that better than most.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Libs get their news from Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live skits.

Was it Hannity or Limbaugh that commanded you to believe that?

No, it was exit polling done on Nov 6th, 2012.  It is also consistent with polling done since and especially with the under-30 age demographic.  I think we covered this before, and.....oh, yah.....I was right, you were wrong. 

"Remember the Rasmussen!"

This was not Rasmussen.  It was a bunch of exit polling done by multiple sources.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

Actually, this will be good.  Competition for the real right wing, the farthest right position, the best rock-em, sock-em soundbite.  Add in the History channel and the war channel (what's it called?).  Competition is a wonderful thing.  And all suchlike has an arc.  But Messrs. Ailes and Limbaugh, when they're strategizing on the veranda overlooking the river in Groton-on-Hudson, can't really think that Fox and the EIB Network are getting shopworn.  Can they?

I always find it funny when the left mocks Fox News for what ABC, NBC , CBS, and PBS have been doing for decades.

are you guys that sheltered that you can't take some product differentiation?