Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DamainAllen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Um, Nixon was impeached for the crime which was willfully committed and then willfully covered up.  There is not a single shred of evidence that anything that happened in Benghazi was the result of a criminal action. 

[/QUOTE]

Uhm, Nixon wasn't impeached

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got carried away. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

the Benghazi mess unfolding and Petreaus scandal going into meltdown  

Says who? Limbaugh? Fox?

[/QUOTE]

Dont watch or listen to fox or limbaugh but, make your same lame excuses everytime it's expected. i.e.

Liars blah blah blah kenya blah blah blah, birth ceritficate, blah blah blah......Ya'll just hate obama blah blah blah..

Try just dealing with current issues that are actually on every political talk show now!! imagine that!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do the righties really believe that something sinister concerning Benghazi occurred within the administration or is this just a result of election withdrawals?  Maybe add in some code someplace to let us know if you are being serious or just a pain in the behind.

Not that it matters to you guys, but I'd kind of like to know if you're petty, bored, or genuinely crazy.  I figure Skeeter is all three.  I'm pretty sure Oh No is petty and bored, but not crazy. 

[/QUOTE]

Just for the record; you gain nothing either! Same President, same party leads the senate and same party leads the house!

Sounds like 4 more years of leaderless gridlock! YAY!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Aside from the fact that there is not a shred of evidence to implicate President Obama in either a Benghazi attack cover up or whatever you whack jobs think his role was in Petraus cheating on his wife, you might really be onto something!!  Really though, have fun spending the next 50 months trying to figure out how you can turn everything that happens in the world into an impeachable offense. 

I'm sure when Obama lies about his motives for starting a War that results in thousands of dead Americans you'll give him the benefit of the doubt. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I can see it now; if Obama was charged all the wdywn leftnutz would do is attack the proosecution and blame it on the right.

Just like Clinton admits perjury and obstruction of justive and the left blames ken starr and the republicans because in their mind "it was just a bj".....sad

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can see it now; if Obama was charged all the wdywn leftnutz would do is attack the proosecution and blame it on the right.

Just like Clinton admits perjury and obstruction of justive and the left blames ken starr and the republicans because in their mind "it was just a bj".....sad

[/QUOTE]

Ah, Ken Starr.  Worked for Janet Reno.  Odd how no dems had a problem with him when he rode Bob Packwood out of congress on a rail.

Odder still, the law regarding IC's REQUIREMENT to investigate any and all charges of sexual misconduct that arise during ongoing investigations, was signed by Bill Clinton.

[/QUOTE]

I didnt know that; too funny and ironic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

If true, it could mean.........President Uncle Joe. God help us.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/13/krauthammer-white-house-held-affair-over-petraeuss-head-favorable-tes#ixzz2CCRIbBuC

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/13/krauthammer-white-house-held-affair-over-petraeuss-head-favorable-tes#ixzz2CCRIbBuC

[/QUOTE]

No facts.  Just a right wing ideologue's opinion.  

Do you think Petraeus is going to testify that the affair was held over his head so he would lie in September?  Do you really think a man of his integrity would have allowed such a thing to happen?  And he knew that it would stay secret?  In Washington, a place of very few secrets?  And the "lie" is how you interpret an action in another country?  That's important enough to risk your career over?  Too many questions....  None of this makes sense unless you are a right wing ideologue.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No facts.  Just a right wing ideologue's opinion.  

Do you think Petraeus is going to testify that the affair was held over his head so he would lie in September?  Do you really think a man of his integrity would have allowed such a thing to happen?  And he knew that it would stay secret?  In Washington, a place of very few secrets?  And the "lie" is how you interpret an action in another country?  That's important enough to risk your career over?  Too many questions....  None of this makes sense unless you are a right wing ideologue.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he was a man of stellar integrity until I learned he cheated on his wife which shows a lack of integrity!

I have no idea what he will testify too and all I want is the truth! Do you??

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Shhhh !! Obama doesn't like to use the "T" word in public. It might 'offend' his Muslim friends....

Why do people alwys believe "terrorist" and "Muslim" are one and the same?

I know many nice people who live in America who are Lebanese ( most likely Muslim....not that I care what faith they follow) , I never would be ashamed to call a Muslim my friend. Only a very few of these people are terrorists.

Just like all priests do not engage in elicit acts. Just the ones who make the news. There are many very dedicated priests.

Americans need to stop being so quick to judge Muslim's as bad people. All the ones I have ever met are nicer than many Christians I know.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shhhh !! Obama doesn't like to use the "T" word in public. It might 'offend' his Muslim friends.... 

Why do people alwys believe "terrorist" and "Muslim" are one and the same?

I know many nice people who live in America who are Lebanese ( most likely Muslim....not that I care what faith they follow) , I never would be ashamed to call a Muslim my friend. Only a very few of these people are terrorists.

Just like all priests do not engage in elicit acts. Just the ones who make the news. There are many very dedicated priests.

Americans need to stop being so quick to judge Muslim's as bad people. All the ones I have ever met are nicer than many Christians I know.

[/QUOTE]

I agree! Most Muslims are not terrorist but, most terrorsit today are muslims

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Having an affair for years = INTEGRITY ?

Maybe by the Bill Clinton Bible.

He sold himself to Obama. He has no integrity.

[/QUOTE]

What nonsense you spew.  There is a big differece between cheating on your wife and lying about matters of national security.  And how did he "sell" himself to Obama?  He served his Commander in Chief (both Obama AND Bush) and by all indications he did his job well.  The adultery issue has nothing to do with his actual job performance.  You are smearing a good man because of your own retrograde political agenda.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The bottomline if, there was a coverup it will not lead to Obama. He is too smart and will not leave a trail to himself.

He will allow others to take the fall.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Funny how when Petreous was blessed to run the mid east military show, the libs used the "be trey us" line and was crucified by the wingnuts. Now here we are and the wingnuts steal the phrase and try to distance themselves from him.

And for more humor, the board idiot fails to call this out.

What a joke.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts