Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how when Petreous was blessed to run the mid east military show, the libs used the "be trey us" line and was crucified by the wingnuts. Now here we are and the wingnuts steal the phrase and try to distance themselves from him.

And for more humor, the board idiot fails to call this out.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Must have list my last post.  Its right above yours.

The real hypocrisy is the dems were just fine with calling a 4 star general a traitor, AND making him head of the CIA.

Much like Faith Based Initiatives...

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I didn't miss it. Your post instigated mine.

I dont remember the dem party making him head of the CIA. Must have blacked out for that choice option.

Still funny how you guys kick him to the curb before any real discussion. Just what you hear in the "lamestream media"

Waiting for the wingnut rebound on this.

I can hear it now, "left wing Obama commie party attacks military hero", or some such nonsense.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This administration has either had enormous bad luck or they are way more crooked than Nixon ever was. Nixon was paranoid and likely dillusional but, with the Benghazi mess unfolding and Petreaus scandal going into meltdown; not only will it hinder the admins ability to govern it may cause it to fall if, the evidence leads to cabinet or higher level implications in the cover up!

Sad for all of us.

Prices are going up and every single working citizen of the USA will have less take home pay in January once the Bush tax cuts expire and we ALL pay 150.00 to thousands a month more in payroll tax.

Its astonishing to me that people are so careful about charities and they demand to know how much of every dollar goes the needed areas. If, it is less than 75 cents on every dollar they do not think that is a good but, some want to give more to the governement where the ratio is much less!!

just sayin!

[/QUOTE]

FOUR MORE YEARS! LOLOLOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how when Petreous was blessed to run the mid east military show, the libs used the "be trey us" line and was crucified by the wingnuts. Now here we are and the wingnuts steal the phrase and try to distance themselves from him.

And for more humor, the board idiot fails to call this out.

What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Must have list my last post.  Its right above yours.

The real hypocrisy is the dems were just fine with calling a 4 star general a traitor, AND making him head of the CIA.

Much like Faith Based Initiatives...

[/QUOTE]

The real hypocrisy is yours.  You know full well it was neither "Democrats" or "liberals" as a group that used the "Betrayus" line.  It was a sliver of leftists from Move-On.org.  It was a slur on a good man's name.  And it is a slur by you to say that the attack went beyond a small minority of the left.  Really, you can do a lot better.  Blanket statements like you are using belong to the unthinking righty fringe.  Are you joining those idiots?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

FYI- I have no problem saying Patreous is a fine and upstanding individual who had a weak moment. I hope he bang-ed the crap out of her because he may hang for it.

Just saying. I have no problem with the man.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Back then the media would follow up and expose the real issues, today they help the White House make sure things stay about as quiet as possible on the matter. Excuse me, if there is a democrat in the White house. If it's a Republican in the WH, they somehow remember how to do their jobs, and ask important questions that the American people deserve answers to.

Wish we could impeach the MSM!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

The real hypocrisy is yours. You know full well it was neither "Democrats" or "liberals" as a group that used the "Betrayus" line.

-------------------

Read it again.  I said dems as a whole were just fine with it, and defended it - right here in fact, and up the yin yang.

Chrsit there are blogs right now with lefties blaming Bush for putting him charge of ME ops, but making him CIA Director was just hunky doo.

Again, just like Faith Based Initiatives.  Bush bad.  Obama good.

[/QUOTE]

Dems were not "just fine with it".  You know that is not true.  The man was put in charge of Afghanistan and the C.I.A. by the Democrats.  Blanket statements are stupid.  Or are you willing to accept ownership for the birther nonsense of your fringe righties?  That's a lot more popular than the Betrayus stuff.  Fringe zealots do not speak for tha mainstream.  You accept this for your movement, you should pay the same courtesy to the opposition.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Um, Nixon wasn't impeached.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Um, Nixon was impeached for the crime which was willfully committed and then willfully covered up.  There is not a single shred of evidence that anything that happened in Benghazi was the result of a criminal action. 

[/QUOTE]

Um, Nixon wasn't impeached.

You aren't confusing Clinton with Nixon, are you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Off topic Rubie.. Obama is the only one responsib;e for the birther movement and spending millions to secure what is common and public information. It leads one to ask why.

[/QUOTE]

What a stupid response.  Obama created the birther controversy...  He is to blame even for the smear campaigns against him.  He must be to blame for your stupid ideas.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny how the Dem majority in Congress in 2007 voted to condemn the Gen Betrayus ad.

Both chambers in the Dem Congress voted overwhelmingly to condemn the ad.

76-20 and 341-79

Of course, if in such cases the roles were reversed I'm sure the wingnuts would've invoked the Free Speech thingy. Amazing how shifty they are on such things.

[/QUOTE]

Well good for them!  Of course Bela  and Co., initially refused to allow the measure, but after the senate passed it, had to cave.

And of the 99 Nay votes, EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS A DEMOCRAT.

But good for the dems who supported the GOP initiative.

[/QUOTE]

BOOM!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

He fostered it. What an UNUSUAL thing to do for a candidate to lock up birth records and school records.

It naturally draws one to conclude there is something to hide.

Still looking for someting in your reply of value or substance.

[/QUOTE]

Name one other national leader that had their birth and school records questioned.  The answer is none.  Only the Black guy who ran for president had this kind of attention.  Only the Black guy was questioned about whther he was really American and if he really earned his school credentials. It is pathetic racism.  For you to suggest he should jump through hoops for these racist fools is to show that you of the same condition.  No surprise there.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He fostered it. What an UNUSUAL thing to do for a candidate to lock up birth records and school records.

It naturally draws one to conclude there is something to hide.

Still looking for someting in your reply of value or substance.

[/QUOTE]

Name one other national leader that had their birth and school records questioned.  The answer is none.  Only the Black guy who ran for president had this kind of attention.  Only the Black guy was questioned about whther he was really American and if he really earned his school credentials. It is pathetic racism.  For you to suggest he should jump through hoops for these racist fools is to show that you of the same condition.  No surprise there.

[/QUOTE]

"Name one other national leader that had their birth and school records questioned."

I'll give you two:

George Bush

John McCain

And, just for the record, Nixion wasn't impeached.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

If these congressional hearings conclude that the Obama administration with-held aid to the Ambassador or the rescue team in Benghazi, or that Obama directed his surrogates to mis-represent the nature of the attack, Obama will be impeached.

If the hearings conclude that there was no cover-up or wrong-doing, will anybody suffer any consequences for the accusations?  I know Fox News will suffer no consequences - being wrong all the time is essential to their business model.  What about Graham and McCain?  These guys have been crying rape for weeks.  How about Darrell Issa for releasing 160 pages of "sensitive" state department documents in this quest for "answers".  Will anybody at all be held accountable?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

"Name one other national leader that had their birth and school records questioned."

I'll give you two:

George Bush

John McCain

[/QUOTE]

Really?  McCain was born in the Canal Zone and that raised hardly an eyebrow.  Were his school records challenged?  Bush was born in the country and I don't recall anybody suggesting he didn't attend the schools he went to.  You think a few cranks (if that) can be compared to the all out assault on Obama on these issues? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll give you two:

George Bush

John McCain

[/QUOTE]

Really?  McCain was born in the Canal Zone and that raised hardly an eyebrow.  Were his school records challenged?  Bush was born in the country and I don't recall anybody suggesting he didn't attend the schools he went to.  You think a few cranks (if that) can be compared to the all out assault on Obama on these issues? 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you need BOTH to pass your filter.  sigh.  Do they need to be left handed as well? 

Mcains birth was challenged.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

Do I really need to go google how Bush was called dumb during the Bush/Kerry election, but turns out he recieved better grades than Kerry?  Naw, you go google it.

Oh, and while we are at it, let's drift back to the thread:  Nixon was never impeached.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you need BOTH to pass your filter.  sigh.  Do they need to be left handed as well? 

Mcains birth was challenged.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

Do I really need to go google how Bush was called dumb during the Bush/Kerry election, but turns out he recieved better grades than Kerry?  Naw, you go google it.

Oh, and while we are at it, let's drift back to the thread:  Nixon was never impeached.

[/QUOTE]

The few people who discussed McCain's status does not compare with the depth and scope of the idiot birther movement.  And no one challenged whether Bush actually attended his schools.  No one offered him $5 million dollars to prove that he earned his degrees.  You can pretend there is an equivalency in this issue between the parties, but you would be wrong.  There are many more kooks on the right who are seeking to "prove" he is not American enough and not entitled to his professional credentials.  The Black guy can't possibly be where he is at without some cheating involved...

And I never said Nixon was impeached.  That was somebody else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This administration has either had enormous bad luck or they are way more crooked than Nixon ever was. Nixon was paranoid and likely dillusional but, with the Benghazi mess unfolding and Petreaus scandal going into meltdown; not only will it hinder the admins ability to govern it may cause it to fall if, the evidence leads to cabinet or higher level implications in the cover up!

Sad for all of us.

Prices are going up and every single working citizen of the USA will have less take home pay in January once the Bush tax cuts expire and we ALL pay 150.00 to thousands a month more in payroll tax.

Its astonishing to me that people are so careful about charities and they demand to know how much of every dollar goes the needed areas. If, it is less than 75 cents on every dollar they do not think that is a good but, some want to give more to the governement where the ratio is much less!!

just sayin!

[/QUOTE]
    No matter how you filth try - this will never be as bad as Bush and his failure team did in failing to protect the United States and letting Osama Bin Laden destroy the WTC and 3000 lives - then Iraq. 

You can say every nasty thing about the president and politicize the 4 people's deaths in Benghazi and claim every thing under the sun, it will NEVER MATCH THAT COLOSSAL F-UP IN 2001

Sections
Shortcuts