Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Nixon was impeached, not for a crime but, for the cover up!

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh... freakin wingnut idiots regurgitate the echo chamber diarhea about MSM bias, ad nauseam, yet no one is allowed to bring up Faux News.

Geepers, you wingnuts are spineless.

[/QUOTE]

MSM not biased towards Obama? Man, you are clueless.

Before I forget:  Nixon wasn't impeached.  that was Clinton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you need BOTH to pass your filter.  sigh.  Do they need to be left handed as well? 

Mcains birth was challenged.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

Do I really need to go google how Bush was called dumb during the Bush/Kerry election, but turns out he recieved better grades than Kerry?  Naw, you go google it.

Oh, and while we are at it, let's drift back to the thread:  Nixon was never impeached.

[/QUOTE]

The few people who discussed McCain's status does not compare with the depth and scope of the idiot birther movement.  And no one challenged whether Bush actually attended his schools.  No one offered him $5 million dollars to prove that he earned his degrees.  You can pretend there is an equivalency in this issue between the parties, but you would be wrong.  There are many more kooks on the right who are seeking to "prove" he is not American enough and not entitled to his professional credentials.  The Black guy can't possibly be where he is at without some cheating involved...

And I never said Nixon was impeached.  That was somebody else.

[/QUOTE]

I nevber said they were equivalent, but you denied there was ever concern on anyone's part.  You are deaf, dumb and blind to everything other than blaming Bush for everything.

[/QUOTE]

I don't blame Bush for "everything".  He did a lousy job, but there were far worse presidents than he.  On the other hand, you blame liberals for everything from Hitler to Mao (Bush included), anything "bad" is liberal to you.  Now that is a far ranging brand of stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. blame fox... blame bush....

rinse and repeat.

This from the smartest man in the world ?

[/QUOTE]

You haven't posted a Fox article in a while.  What gives?  There must be an article about rumors and innuendoes supporting right wing rants that needs to be repacked here.  They are so very amusing.  Please share.  It keeps you busy at least.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Feels like the early warning system from the bleating edge.

Remember, they spent more than $34,000,000 jumping from one false premise to another until they turned over the sex rock, which wasn't even in their original sack, the last time they didn't get their way.

Or maybe they need this to keep the base riled up until they can get the secessionist thingy on its feet as a replacement for the tea party?

As Mr. Hannity said in mid-November of 2008, "If you were going to overthrow the government, how would you do it?  Not saying that you should, but how would you?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you need BOTH to pass your filter.  sigh.  Do they need to be left handed as well? 

Mcains birth was challenged.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

Do I really need to go google how Bush was called dumb during the Bush/Kerry election, but turns out he recieved better grades than Kerry?  Naw, you go google it.

Oh, and while we are at it, let's drift back to the thread:  Nixon was never impeached.

[/QUOTE]

The few people who discussed McCain's status does not compare with the depth and scope of the idiot birther movement.  And no one challenged whether Bush actually attended his schools.  No one offered him $5 million dollars to prove that he earned his degrees.  You can pretend there is an equivalency in this issue between the parties, but you would be wrong.  There are many more kooks on the right who are seeking to "prove" he is not American enough and not entitled to his professional credentials.  The Black guy can't possibly be where he is at without some cheating involved...

And I never said Nixon was impeached.  That was somebody else.

[/QUOTE]

I nevber said they were equivalent, but you denied there was ever concern on anyone's part.  You are deaf, dumb and blind to everything other than blaming Bush for everything.

[/QUOTE]

I don't blame Bush for "everything".  He did a lousy job, but there were far worse presidents than he.  On the other hand, you blame liberals for everything from Hitler to Mao (Bush included), anything "bad" is liberal to you.  Now that is a far ranging brand of stupid.

[/QUOTE]

"anything "bad" is liberal to you"

Getting closer to the truth.  Let me do a slight edit:

anything "bad" is liberal to you is bad.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. blame fox... blame bush....

rinse and repeat.

This from the smartest man in the world ?

[/QUOTE]

You haven't posted a Fox article in a while.  What gives?  There must be an article about rumors and innuendoes supporting right wing rants that needs to be repacked here.  They are so very amusing.  Please share.  It keeps you busy at least.

[/QUOTE]

Anger behooves you sir. You look rather .. 'natural' in it.

I bet you will miss the Globe when it goes under... NEWS FLASH... Obama bails out the Boston Globe !

[/QUOTE]

Anger is your motivator not mine.  I am just amused at your unthinking embrace of anything Fox feeds you.

9. This post has been removed.