No Matter what..she's Gonna Know I Fought for her"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

No Matter what..she's Gonna Know I Fought for her"

I started off with the intention of writing a somewhat lighthearted post about when and what verdict predictions in the Whitey Bulger trial.

Then I saw..or rather heard..the comments outside the courtroom from Steve Davis and Tommy Donaghue. Davis stated in essence that although he was "hoping for the big G"...he was going to have to accept the jury's verdict, no matter what it was. He also added that at the end of the day...at least his sister, Debra would know that he fought for her as hard as he could. Tommy Donaghue echoed similar sentiments regarding the murder of his own father.

Tommy, his mother Patricia and Steve Davis have been fixtures in the courtroom. They never gave up trying to seek out justice for their loved ones..and isn't that all you can do when someone you love is taken away from you by a monster? This hard fought battle to seek justice is all you can do to show your love.

At the end of the day..and after all the somewhat ludicrous and comical moments in this trial..the trial was about two things and two things only: The Victims and The Families.

So..now that the jury has been handed the case and the fate of justice is in their hands alone, I thought it would be appropriate to honor the victims in this case. More than anything else, this trial was about giving them justice so they can rest in peace.

Debra Davis

Michael Donaghue

Michael Milano

Al Plummer

William O'Brien

James O'Toole

Al Notarangeli

James Sousa

Paul McGonagle

Edward O'Connors

Thomas King

Buddy Leonard

Richard Castucci

Roger Wheeler

Brian Halloran

John Callahan

Bucky Barrett

John McIntyre

Deborah Hussey

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: No Matter what..she's Gonna Know I Fought for her

In response to miscricket's comment:

I started off with the intention of writing a somewhat lighthearted post about when and what verdict predictions in the Whitey Bulger trial.

Then I saw..or rather heard..the comments outside the courtroom from Steve Davis and Tommy Donaghue. Davis stated in essence that although he was "hoping for the big G"...he was going to have to accept the jury's verdict, no matter what it was. He also added that at the end of the day...at least his sister, Debra would know that he fought for her as hard as he could. Tommy Donaghue echoed similar sentiments regarding the murder of his own father.

Tommy, his mother Patricia and Steve Davis have been fixtures in the courtroom. They never gave up trying to seek out justice for their loved ones..and isn't that all you can do when someone you love is taken away from you by a monster? This hard fought battle to seek justice is all you can do to show your love.

At the end of the day..and after all the somewhat ludicrous and comical moments in this trial..the trial was about two things and two things only: The Victims and The Families.

So..now that the jury has been handed the case and the fate of justice is in their hands alone, I thought it would be appropriate to honor the victims in this case. More than anything else, this trial was about giving them justice so they can rest in peace.

Debra Davis

Michael Donaghue

Michael Milano

Al Plummer

William O'Brien

James O'Toole

Al Notarangeli

James Sousa

Paul McGonagle

Edward O'Connors

Thomas King

Buddy Leonard

Richard Castucci

Roger Wheeler

Brian Halloran

John Callahan

Bucky Barrett

John McIntyre

Deborah Hussey

Good post, Marie. I hope Whitey is found guilty. That's one evil dude.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Why isnt Whitey's brother the "Corrupt Midget" in jail?

Reflects on the festering corruption in the state's Democratic Party. The Irish Democratic Bulger machine still lives in the One Party state of Mass.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Reflects on the festering corruption in the state's Democratic Party. The Irish Democratic Bulger machine still lives in the One Party state of Mass.

The only thing "festering" is your obsession with the Democrats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The Corrupt Midget Billy Bulger is currently receiving a pension from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts at a rate of $198,205.92 annually. 

Must make one so proud to be a Mass. Democrat...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

[QUOTE]

The Corrupt Midget Billy Bulger is currently receiving a pension from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts at a rate of $198,205.92 annually. 

Jealously is soooo apparent and sooo ugly on CLC.

He couldn't compete in MA so he had to move where the competition is a bunch of  uneducated bush-leagers.

[/QUOTE]

It seems like CLC cracked up a long time ago:)...............

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Debra Davis

Michael Donaghue

Michael Milano

Al Plummer

William O'Brien

James O'Toole

Al Notarangeli

James Sousa

Paul McGonagle

Edward O'Connors

Thomas King

Buddy Leonard

Richard Castucci

Roger Wheeler

Brian Halloran

John Callahan

Bucky Barrett

John McIntyre

Deborah Hussey

[/QUOTE]

Hi Al... :-)))   

I hope he is found guilty as well. I can't imagine that he won't be...but one never really knows with a jury..and yes..he is pure evil.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Appearing before the U.S. House Committee on Government Reform in Boston on Dec. 6, President William M. Bulger invoked constitutional protections against self-incrimination and declined to answer questions about his fugitive brother, James "Whitey" Bulger.

The panel, which is probing FBI misconduct, adjourned after Bulger refused to answer any questions.

Thanks for all the help.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

On what charges?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/QUOTE]

Why.Type. Like. That?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Debra Davis

Michael Donaghue

Michael Milano

Al Plummer

William O'Brien

James O'Toole

Al Notarangeli

James Sousa

Paul McGonagle

Edward O'Connors

Thomas King

Buddy Leonard

Richard Castucci

Roger Wheeler

Brian Halloran

John Callahan

Bucky Barrett

John McIntyre

Deborah Hussey

[/QUOTE]

Hi Al... :-)))   

I hope he is found guilty as well. I can't imagine that he won't be...but one never really knows with a jury..and yes..he is pure evil.

[/QUOTE]

I think the death penalty is too good for him. Solitary for Whitey.

15. This post has been removed.