NO MO O IS TOTALLY OFF HIS GOURD (IMNSHO)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: NO MO O IS TOTALLY OFF HIS GOURD (IMNSHO)

[/QUOTE]

Four people get killed by a group that may be "linked" to Al Qaeda and you think that compares to the many, many attacks by actual Al Qaeda forces in and out of the Middle East during the Bush years?  Facts are not your strong suit obviously.  Rant on mindlessly.  But you impress no one but fellow ranters.

[/QUOTE]

Please don't minimize the terror .. video attack on our soil or the lives that were lost by comparing it to other events. 

I expected you to lead he charge calling for full disclosure.. yet I am disappointed.

[/QUOTE]

Of course you make comparisons.  That is what thinking people do.  The fact you don't is at the heart of why your ideas lack merit.

We have had our full disclosure.  You just don't like it because it does not support your views.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Of course you make comparisons.  That is what thinking people do.  The fact you don't is at the heart of why your ideas lack merit.

We have had our full disclosure.  You just don't like it because it does not support your views.  

[/QUOTE]

Well my friend... it seems you are satisfied with the feeble and confusing response provided. Even if the talking points are acceptable.. aren't you expecting some retaliatory response.. else the terrorist enemy will take that as a sign of weakness..

I am not and it doesn't seem like the American people will ever find out the truth under this administration.

I'm sorry Rubie.. I don't see any justice here.

An attack on our soil, Americans killed and nothing happens is not acceptable for me... under any administration.

I wonder what King George would have done... surely more than Barry.  

[/QUOTE]

Now it is about retaliatory response...  You are a moving target except that you are consistent in the focus of your complaint.  

Let's just lash out randomly to make you happy.  But then you would complain about that.  

Not all crimes are solved and the ones that are are not always done quickly.  But you dont care about reality it gets in the way of the rant.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

At first I thought the title of this discussion was a little over the top ........,....... I was wrong ! The Little O has flipped his wig

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

At first I thought the title of this discussion was a little over the top ........,....... I was wrong ! The Little O has flipped his wig

The realization of being wrong must be alien to you.

Get used to it sistah.

But you are wrong about so very much....  and yet YOU don't see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

O the problem with you is that you are not socially house broken and you have no class what so ever .

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts