No surprise here.... Patrick appoints his "Chum"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: No surprise here.... Patrick appoints his

He appointed the consumate yes man as opposed to a renegade retired Rep Frank.

Patrick has delivered a true inside man for Pres. Obama.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Sure, why not?

Could be worse...he could have appointed himself, or his wife, et al....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I am unsure of the legalities , but if Deval Patrick is trusted with this task of picking an "interim" Senator...would any sane person think he would not pick someone who is a close friend and ally?

And do you think if our governor was a Consevative Republican , I mean would he be any different in picking a "close friend and ally?"

If you gave me a choice in third grade of having a teacher that assigns loads of homework and a teacher that lets me have recess for 6 hours....guess which one I would have picked?

Think of the amount of stuff I could post here if I had my choice for a boss. I would pick the guy that pays me and  lets me stay on chat forums all day, instead of working.....wouldn't you?

Do you pick the meal on the menu that you hate....or do you order something you like?

Unless they give the choice to someone else, I fully expect Patrick to pick someone he likes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

He didn't appoint Coakley. Count your blessings.

A rare point of agreement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Oh thank you Lord (can we still say 'Lord' ? )

Not on this board.  Most here think that beleiving in god makes you a hater, as you beleive in someone greater than Obama.  Or Hillary. After that 60 minute interview, I expect the left to start proclaiming that god is a woman, and it is Hillary.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Pretty bad choice. Reeks of cronyism. Adds to the stereotype.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Good, South Carolina shamed Massachusetts into appointing an African American to the US Senate.

The Mass Dem. Congressional delegation for decades has been a bunch of tired old white Irish hacks, crooked Billy Bulger clones, who toed the Far Left Party line...like Ed Markey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

True Dat!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Good, South Carolina shamed Massachusetts into appointing an African American to the US Senate.

The Mass Dem. Congressional delegation for decades has been a bunch of tired old white Irish hacks, crooked Billy Bulger clones, who toed the Far Left Party line...like Ed Markey.

Massachusetts?  You mean this one with the African-American, two-term Governor...?

How many black governors has South Carolina had?  Oh, right...being "elected" is a different story, ain't it.

FYFI: Edward Brooke was elected to the U.S. Senate from Mass...and as a Republican, no less!

Sections
Shortcuts