None of the other stuff thats talked about on this board matters unless we get the debt under control.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: None of the other stuff thats talked about on this board matters unless we get the debt under control.

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to macnh1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Liberals I talk to say there is no debt....that it doesn't matter, and that you can't run the federal budget like a business....(there is no federal budget, we havent had one since Obama took office, the Dems wont allow one)

In the spirit of the federal government i plan on spending 40% more than I take in during FY 2013.  I'll let you know how that works out!!!!

[/QUOTE]

If you can find someone who will lend it to you at 0%, then why wouldn't you?

If you could borrow 40% more than you brought in at 0% interest rate and invested it with a return of 5%, you'd be stupid not to borrow the money.

Absolutely no clue. 

[/QUOTE]

Shhh, these whacko wingnuts don't like to be disturbed while creating their own alternate reality. Logic gets in the way of their "Mittens will fix everything just by being Mittens." dreams.

[/QUOTE]

I think mitt is more capable of fixing the debt than obama is, To me obama has a "cant see it from my house" approach to the debt. Granted mitt isnt gonna be the be all end all, but I feel like mitt actually takes notice that the debt is real problem and could be a bigger problem if we just keep letting It go.

[/QUOTE]

How does increasing the debt by $5 trillion over the next ten years decrease the debt?

To me Romney wants to do what Bush did, make it easier for the wealthy to become even more wealthy.  He'll treat the working class the same as Bush.  First as cannon fodder.  And then wipe out 10 years of their wealth accumulation

[/QUOTE]

Explain please. How is romney going to increase the debt when hes said hes going to work on getting the debt down. And how is he gonna make it easier for the rich to get richer when hes said hes not going to cut taxes for the rich. He wants to bring down the corprate tax rate which is the highest of any country to promote job growth. More jobs=More people paying taxes=More money coming in than going out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: None of the other stuff thats talked about on this board matters unless we get the debt under control.

And by the way. How has increasing the debt by 5 trillion dollars in 3 and half years helping us?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Angry you have definitly surprised me. And i have gained some respect for you, even though i disagree with you i see that you can have an intelligent conversation without calling people names.  But back to the subject at hand. I agree with romney that you cant cut government spending right away but, the thing obama hasnt done is give buisness a solid platform to grow. They dont know what the future holds, they dont know what there tax structure is going to be like, they dont know what obamacare is gonna do to them, there are so many uncertainties right now buisnesses dont know what to do. Giving them a solid foundation is something they NEED to start hiring again and it just hasnt happened. Sooner rather than later though cuts to governement spending are going to have to be made as we are an unsustainable path.

Your right that Countries buying our debt find our country a safe bet cuz we almost never reneg on our commitments, but Like i said in my opening post If the debt reaches a point where we cant make the intrest payment on our debt we are royaly screwed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

And by the way. How has increasing the debt by 5 trillion dollars in 3 and half years helping us?

[/QUOTE]

The unemployment rate is only in the 8s.  After the financial crisis of 29, unemployment neared 20%.  It took gearing up for war to pull us out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The unemployment rate is only in the 8s.  After the financial crisis of 29, unemployment neared 20%.  It took gearing up for war to pull us out.

[/QUOTE]

Unemployment only in the 8s?

You guys are hilarious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Angry you have definitly surprised me. And i have gained some respect for you, even though i disagree with you i see that you can have an intelligent conversation without calling people names.  But back to the subject at hand. I agree with romney that you cant cut government spending right away but, the thing obama hasnt done is give buisness a solid platform to grow. They dont know what the future holds, they dont know what there tax structure is going to be like, they dont know what obamacare is gonna do to them, there are so many uncertainties right now buisnesses dont know what to do. Giving them a solid foundation is something they NEED to start hiring again and it just hasnt happened. Sooner rather than later though cuts to governement spending are going to have to be made as we are an unsustainable path.

Your right that Countries buying our debt find our country a safe bet cuz we almost never reneg on our commitments, but Like i said in my opening post If the debt reaches a point where we cant make the intrest payment on our debt we are royaly screwed.

[/QUOTE]

Let's remember 'solid foundation' that you say isn't in place, is a result of partisan politics not who is in the Whitehouse.

The debt debacle of last year was a rallying cry for the tbaggers. They were adamant that they would hold the country hostage over the debt ceiling and their austerity policies. The last time that happened was again a wingnut Congress with Clinton in the WH. Both times it was political grandstanding and the most recent wingnut obstructionism led to the S&P downgrading our credit rating. S&P specifically named the wingnuts and their policies as a major contributor of the reasons for the downgrade.

The other wingnut inspired debacle is the sequester. Even with that the wingnuts want to have it both ways, cut other spending but not defense. Ryan has even denied his role despite the fact that he is on record as having voted for every bill relating to the deal. 

So you have Mittens who is all talk, refusing to specify how he would deal with the budget. No specifics just empty rhetoric. He's already said he won't cut spending for years after he's in office and even then those cuts can in no way account for the massive loss of tax revenue from his tax cuts.

It's lunacy to vote for a candidate who can't or won't specify how he will deal with the debt. No specifics, no plan just a 'trust me' response to a very serious problem. On it's face Mittens plan is ridiculous. He says what people want to hear and they either don't care about specifics or refuse to recognize reality.

Hey, I'd love to have my taxes cut, who wouldn't. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that the lack of any specifics by Mittens shows that it is all a spiel, smoke and mirrors.

Just saying you'll cut taxes without telling anyone what the result of those tax cuts would be is cowardice. He won't lay out the details because he knows that it would be both disasterous for the country and hugely unpopular. He says things to get elected, not with any longterm plan for where it would take the country.

How can anyone trust a candidate who has taken every position on every issue. What makes you think that this time even he really believes what he says. 

[/QUOTE]

I guess the income tax issue is off the board huh?

'TIME TO SHOW YOURS, HARRY'

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's remember 'solid foundation' that you say isn't in place, is a result of partisan politics not who is in the Whitehouse.

The debt debacle of last year was a rallying cry for the tbaggers. They were adamant that they would hold the country hostage over the debt ceiling and their austerity policies. The last time that happened was again a wingnut Congress with Clinton in the WH. Both times it was political grandstanding and the most recent wingnut obstructionism led to the S&P downgrading our credit rating. S&P specifically named the wingnuts and their policies as a major contributor of the reasons for the downgrade.

The other wingnut inspired debacle is the sequester. Even with that the wingnuts want to have it both ways, cut other spending but not defense. Ryan has even denied his role despite the fact that he is on record as having voted for every bill relating to the deal. 

So you have Mittens who is all talk, refusing to specify how he would deal with the budget. No specifics just empty rhetoric. He's already said he won't cut spending for years after he's in office and even then those cuts can in no way account for the massive loss of tax revenue from his tax cuts.

It's lunacy to vote for a candidate who can't or won't specify how he will deal with the debt. No specifics, no plan just a 'trust me' response to a very serious problem. On it's face Mittens plan is ridiculous. He says what people want to hear and they either don't care about specifics or refuse to recognize reality.

Hey, I'd love to have my taxes cut, who wouldn't. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that the lack of any specifics by Mittens shows that it is all a spiel, smoke and mirrors.

Just saying you'll cut taxes without telling anyone what the result of those tax cuts would be is cowardice. He won't lay out the details because he knows that it would be both disasterous for the country and hugely unpopular. He says things to get elected, not with any longterm plan for where it would take the country.

How can anyone trust a candidate who has taken every position on every issue. What makes you think that this time even he really believes what he says. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess you're in the wrong thread.

Understandable given how utterly ignorant you are.

The tax thread is a few positions down on the list.

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on the right thread demogogue.

Keep shooting blanks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess you're in the wrong thread.

Understandable given how utterly ignorant you are.

The tax thread is a few positions down on the list.

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

No show your tax return questions today?

Just moving on for the sake of it huh?

Ha ha ha idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Harry Reid heard that Romney hasn't paid taxes in years.

Ha ha ha ha.

And all the goons like you fall for it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

But it must be true I read it on the huffington post.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

No show your tax return questions today? Just moving on for the sake of it huh? Ha ha ha idiot.

I don't want to be rude but are you a special needs kid?

The only reason I ask is because you have this weird tourettes thing, just posting inane crap from around the web that has no particular relation to the thread topic.

It's okay, everyone has the opportunity to be heard on these boards.

Don't be embarassed to admit it.

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha.

Fool.

All you wanted to talk about for months was Romney's income forms.

Now it's a non topic.

Gee I wonder why??

Fool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Ha ha ha ha.

Romney Releases 2011 Tax Returns; Paid $1.9 Million on $13.7 in Income...

...donated $4,020,772 to charity

Voluntarily paid more than required...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

ha ha ha ha

Harry Reid avoids prior claims...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

ha ha ha ha

12 angry bird brains avoid prior claims

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

Ha ha ha ha.

Romney Releases 2011 Tax Returns; Paid $1.9 Million on $13.7 in Income...

...donated $4,020,772 to charity

Voluntarily paid more than required...

[/QUOTE]

Wait until after the election and he files an amended tax return lowering his tax rate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Didn't Mr. Romney say this summer that if he paid more than was required, it would be foolish, and he shouldn't be elected president?