North Korea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

North Korea

Here we go again.  They have detonated a nuclear device and everyone is up in arms.  Exactly what they want -- to be relevant.  The sanctions and condemnation by the US and UN have obviously had a profound impact on DPRK rolleyes.  Instead of falling in line from the additional economic sanctions imposed after their last missile launch, DPRK has now detonated a nuclear weapon.  Imagine that.  A country reacting aggressively towards countries who have had a hand in crippling their economy for refusing to play by the rules that other attempt to impose on them.  Shockingly, Iran's Ayatolla essentially took the same stance last week (albeit without detonating any nuclear device) with respect to Iran's nuclear policy.  

What should we be doing with these "rogue states" that we aren't doing?  Does everyone love the sanctions route?  I mean, attacking the economies of other countries is what essentially got us into WW2 and what appears to be motivating DPRK and Iran to want to come up with a game changer.  In DPRK's case -- a ballistic missile that can reach the US.  Iran wants a nuke.  What do we do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: North Korea

If I've learned anything in the past couple months, it's that more weapons make us all safer.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

If I've learned anything in the past couple months, it's that more weapons make us all safer.  

In the wrong hands hands They are extremely Dangerous, So I guess we shouldnt Have Nukes either...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Did you see Rice's response? What a TOTAL dolt.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-seen-as-blase/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I think I safely say that the NRA is not opposed to nuke control.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

it seems that sanctions and empty condemnations are the only thing to do.

Which is what we've ben doing for years (and they know it.) The good news is even China is getting tired of the NoKor act lately. I think that, in general, they would welcome a war to get rid of some of their excess male population but I'm pretty sure that they don't want to go nuclear. Hopefully China will reign in the worst of the NoKor ambitions and we'll not have to go face to face with these looneys.

8. This post has been removed.