Not crazy! Just frustrated and showing the type of attitude everyone should have and says exactly what the President should do about it!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

http://daily.represent.us/news-anchor-completely-loses-it-on-camera-because-of-everything-thats-wrong-with-america/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Dont choose a party or "lessor of two evils" choose to save the USA!!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

If, our POTUS was a true leader and not just this POTUS but, others past as well should have but now it's up to him to stand up and say directly to the American people, "your legislature , both house and senate, democrats and Republicans as well as other washington administrative insiders have been bought by special interests and they no longer fight for the American people; they fight for these special interest at the expense of the American people with the only goal being, more power and money for re-election!!! I'm sure Washington will turn on me for making this statement and use their power and influence to destroyu me but, it's time SOMEONE was honest about what is happening in the USA before we fall any further!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

If, our POTUS was a true leader and not just this POTUS but, others past as well should have but now it's up to him to stand up and say directly to the American people, "your legislature , both house and senate, democrats and Republicans as well as other washington administrative insiders have been bought by special interests and they no longer fight for the American people; they fight for these special interest at the expense of the American people with the only goal being, more power and money for re-election!!! I'm sure Washington will turn on me for making this statement and use their power and influence to destroyu me but, it's time SOMEONE was honest about what is happening in the USA before we fall any further!!

You and I seem to agree that we now have a government run on the basis of legalized (and illegal) bribery. We seem to also agree that both parties are guilty. Equally guilty in this.

I do not think even a President can change this. It is way too big. It takes UNITING the electorate... the voters on this one criticla issue. By keeping us divided there is no way to change this. So we must find a way to come together. It is all that much harder because with the death of journalism and its replacement by the money making "entertainment" that is disguised as news and journalism we are encouraged and egged on to anger and hatred for each other. Yes there are real differences between voters. But the real, simple fact is that we mostly share moral and ethical principles. We do end up in different places on various issues which I will not minimize. But those are legitimate areas for discussion, debate, and when possible or necessary some forms of compromise or trade offs.

We need to unite against this government of bribery. We wont do it with anger and hatred for each other.... tough to overcome but there it is....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

This guy is just a loudmouth, and probably looking for a bigger paycheck on a channel where being loud is encouraged.

The president has stated that congress is a basket case on many occasions.  He probably just wasn't listening.

I don't even understand what he's suggesting either.  It sounds like he really believes that the president has the power to get rid of congress and do things himself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

This guy is just a loudmouth, and probably looking for a bigger paycheck on a channel where being loud is encouraged.

The president has stated that congress is a basket case on many occasions.  He probably just wasn't listening.

I don't even understand what he's suggesting either.  It sounds like he really believes that the president has the power to get rid of congress and do things himself.

...and everyone who agrees with you is a critical thinker..

*eyeroll*

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

...and everyone who agrees with you is a critical thinker..

*eyeroll*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Have a special election and fire all of congress, with all legislaturers with more than 8 years in office uneligible in the race.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Have a special election and fire all of congress, with all legislaturers with more than 8 years in office uneligible in the race.

If you're serious, then you are as unhinged as the guy in the video.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Have a special election and fire all of congress, with all legislaturers with more than 8 years in office uneligible in the race

If you're serious, then you are as unhinged as the guy in the video.

[/QUOTE]

If, you think having a govt that is for the special interests at the peoples expense is the American way you are an idiot!