Note The Sudden Silence of the NRA.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Note The Sudden Silence of the NRA.....

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They are quiet because their lawyers are getting ready for the massive lawsuits

----------------------------

Ok, I'll play.

What could you POSSIBLY be talking about?  Elaborate, si vous plait.

[/QUOTE]

. . .

Thats what I thought

[/QUOTE]

There are still ways but not many thanks to your boy, dubya, to sue the NRA and the fire arms industry.

btw I was just pondering reasons why the NRA didn't say a word after the shooting and I thought the reason I gave was as good as any. Anyway Greg why do you think it took so long for the NRA to make a statement ?

[/QUOTE]

The NRA should not in any way shape or form be held responsible for this or any other shooting. That is part of what is wrong with this country. If someone who smokes dies of lung cancer should Marlboro be sued? We all know smoking is stupid because of all we know about what affects tobbaco has on the body. Therefore the person smoking is the ONLY one to blame. 

[/QUOTE]

Listening to the left I expected to find tutorials on NRA's website on how to kill babies.  I didn't find any, which makes me wonder what on Earth the left is crowing about?  Do any of you brainiacs want to make a solid connection between the shooting and what NRA promotes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ok, I'll play.

[/QUOTE]

. . .

Thats what I thought

[/QUOTE]

There are still ways but not many thanks to your boy, dubya, to sue the NRA and the fire arms industry.

btw I was just pondering reasons why the NRA didn't say a word after the shooting and I thought the reason I gave was as good as any. Anyway Greg why do you think it took so long for the NRA to make a statement ?

[/QUOTE]

The NRA should not in any way shape or form be held responsible for this or any other shooting. That is part of what is wrong with this country. If someone who smokes dies of lung cancer should Marlboro be sued? We all know smoking is stupid because of all we know about what affects tobbaco has on the body. Therefore the person smoking is the ONLY one to blame. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you recall the results of the wrongful death lawsuits that were brought against Philip Morris ?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ok, I'll play.

[/QUOTE]

. . .

Thats what I thought

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listening to the left I expected to find tutorials on NRA's website on how to kill babies.  I didn't find any, which makes me wonder what on Earth the left is crowing about?  Do any of you brainiacs want to make a solid connection between the shooting and what NRA promotes?

[/QUOTE]

In 2004 the NRA lobbied against the extending the assualt weapon ban that was in place since 1994. You remember that ban it's the same ban  in which the Gipper supported .

Dubya and the GOP showed real leadership on that issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ok, I'll play.

[/QUOTE]

. . .

Thats what I thought

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In 2004 the NRA lobbied against the extending the assualt weapon ban that was in place since 1994. You remember that ban it's the same ban  in which the Gipper supported .

Dubya and the GOP showed real leadership on that issue.

[/QUOTE]

The same weapon ban that was judged to have no effect, and in fact, may have caused gun crime to rise, seeing that it has dropped @12% since the ban was repealed? That ban?

So, you want to sue the NRA for what exactly? Promoting a widely held opinion, i.e. using their 1st amendment rights, or for being correct on the failure of The ban in the first place?

Sounds like they deserve a medal, not your hysterical charges.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

may have caused gun crime to rise, seeing that it has dropped @12% since the ban was repealed?

When in doubt, make sh!t up. Good strategy.

[/QUOTE]

The Bureau of Justice Statistics reported there were 3.8 million violent crimes last year, down from 4.3 million in 2009.

When you are an idiot, accuse others of making things up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Responible? No

Complicit?  Definitely.

[/QUOTE]

Are liberals complicit for creating "Gun Free Zones"?  By your logic, I would think so.