Now where do I get my Ho-Ho's?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Now where do I get my Ho-Ho's?

Creative destruction: close the factories, sell the assets to highest bidder who is waiting in the wings, lay off all workers, collect big bonuses for the bosses and then "OMG" guess what a miracle they start producing again with non-union labors, part time, no benefits or start producing in China or over seas somewhere they don't have to worry about working conditions. And the American consumer who is not very discriminating will continue to buy the god awful junk food. Another sad chapter of our great country swirling the drain in our race to the bottom.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

It was the Sprinkles' Cupcake Cartel, I tells ya, in cahoots with that evil genius Little Debbie (notice you never see her and the wendy's girl in the same place...?).

I tried a hostess cup-cake again a few years ago, and it was disgusting.

Support your local bakery.  Perhaps better for you, but definitely better for the baker.

I dare say a few of the hostess brands will live on.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Take away something useful like a library or a bookstore and people just sigh.

Take away their cellphones, McDonalds, Twinkies and Dunkin' Domuts iced coffee and the people are ready to torch the city.

I believe we have crossed the point of no return.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts