NRA=GOP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

NRA=GOP

What is it about gun nuts and the republican party? They seem to go hand in hand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: NRA=GOP

AlleyCat=despicable moron

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Not Now Folks !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

AlleyCat=despicable moron

Why I Oughtta! LOLOLOLOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

What is it about gun nuts and the republican party? They seem to go hand in hand.

what a dick

You seem to like using that word a lot. Are you crying out for something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

what a dick

"Dick" is being nice.  What a filthy animal.  PLEASE take this moment to understand what a disgusting idiot alleyrat is and has been since she first came here.  I would urge you all to put the rat-b itch on permanent ignore.

Why jmel, I didn't know that you cared so much:).............. Be careful, you are getting NO MO O excited:)....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

There are plenty of politicians from both party's who court the NRA for their endorsement.

The NRA is the NRA and they will fight tooth and nail any restrictions on guns.

In their fvckedup minds their right to own dozens of military-grade weapons trumps a child's right to a safe environment in which to just plain be a kid. 

Turns out that the shooter's mother is a gun collector and taught her son how to shoot. Odds are pretty good that she's a wingnut/gun-nut. How low the republican party has sunk......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

The NRA's role here may be about to be reduced to kibitzing, at least for a time, eclipsed as the spotlight shifts to the scenario at the very broken Lanza home.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

If you need a license to get married, drive a car or catch a fish...

...then you should need a license to own or carry a gun.

"Gun control" is a misnomer.  The goal should be "gun identification".

The 'right' to own guns should not trump the interests of public safety.  It's not the NRA's fault that they are more effective at framing the debate on their terms. 

The rest of us are to blame for not challenging them more forthrightly on their arguments in public.

Disclosure: I own guns, but I refuse to join the NRA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Of course you do. The left always thinks that everyone else needs to be controlled and that they're the only ones qualified to do the controlling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Serious question for conservatives - how would you feel about addressing this issue through ammunition restrictions?  Maybe make rubber bullets and shock rounds readily available, but lethal ammo very difficult or expensive?  Maybe make an exception for hunting rifles?

Guns would still be effective for hunting, sport & self-defense, but you minimize the risk of accidental fatalities.  

Thoughts?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Of course you do. The left always thinks that everyone else needs to be controlled and that they're the only ones qualified to do the controlling.

Like on abortion rights... oops. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Like on abortion rights... oops.

Bad analogy Reubin. As far as I know the strong anti-abortion people would never consider abortion as an option for themselves. Also, I know it's liberal dogma that the anti-abortion crowd wants to "control womens bodies" but I know for a fact they most of them could care less about that, they just want to prevent killing babies. No matter how you want to spin it that's how they look at it. That's a long way from the usual liberal attitide of "we know what's best for you."

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Bad analogy Reubin. As far as I know the strong anti-abortion people would never consider abortion as an option for themselves. Also, I know it's liberal dogma that the anti-abortion crowd wants to "control womens bodies" but I know for a fact they most of them could care less about that, they just want to prevent killing babies. No matter how you want to spin it that's how they look at it. That's a long way from the usual liberal attitide of "we know what's best for you." 

Are you freakin serious?

So that pro-life whacko wingnut doctor who ran for a US representative position from Tennesee (?) who pushed his mistress to have an abortion in Georgia because the laws were less restrictive- the same laws, mind you, that this fvcking piece of shiite helped pass in his own state as a state rep....That was excusable to you freakin idiots.

My gawd, how much of a sanctimonious pieceofshit does someone have to be, in the wingnut party, to be callled out on it?

Just like your bullshiite "Sunday links"; you're a fvcking ignorant ideaologue who spouts the latest echo chamber baloney. And you do it with 'chocolate' on your nose-to-rectum face.

Just shut the freak up already.

The only thing you do is, every Sunday you regurgitate that wingnut diarhea and when confronted with the obvious bullshiite factor you run like a fvcking coward!!!!

Shut up!!!!

Angry:  I've noticed a significant uptick in your anger as expressed through the written word through all posts . It is not healthy for you, nor conducive to discussion/debate.  Why don't you take a time out?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts