NRA...."SURPRISINGLY" SAYS...MORE GUNS ARE THE ANSWER.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

NRA...."SURPRISINGLY" SAYS...MORE GUNS ARE THE ANSWER.....

WTF.....are these idiots thinking?

" COME ON MAN!!!!!"

The dumbing down of America is exemplified by the NRA and the GOP.

THESE IDIOTS ARE DANGEROUS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Re: NRA....

Isn't there a rules against spamming the forums? Seriously, you only needed the one thread, not multiples.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to undead's comment:

Isn't there a rules against spamming the forums? Seriously, you only needed the one thread, not multiples.

THE SITE IS MALFUNCTIONING....!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AS$!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

In response to kelldog1's comment:

MAYBE THIS SITE IS MALFUNCTIONING. 

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AS$!

Using your EBT for drugs again.

NO MY MIND IS CLEAR AND MY HEART AND CONSCIENCE ARE PURE!

IT IS THE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE  IDIOTS THAT CAN'T SEEM TO COMPREHEND THE NEED FOR GUN REFORM.

AGAIN ....OUTLAW ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS....FOR CIVILIANS

OUTLAW EXPANDED MAGAZINES....FOR CIVILIANS

NATIONAL UNIFORM BACKGROUND CHECKS

MANDATORY 30 DAY WAITING PERIOD

PROHIBIT ON LINE GUN SALES

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

In response to kelldog1's comment:

THE SITE IS MALFUNCTIONING....!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AS$!!!

Maybe you should stick your head back in yours. I'm sick of putting up with the name calling. Seriously, you and 12 need to grow the frack up and start talking like real adults. If you said this to a persons face you'd be in a hospital bed and, IMHO, just because you can hide your identity on-line does not mean you should be able to insult away or talk like a 2-year-old on a rant. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"NATIONAL UNIFORM BAKGROUND CHECKS"

....along with National Uniform Spell Check?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"NATIONAL UNIFORM BAKGROUND CHECKS"

....along with National Uniform Spell Check?

Cranker ........... go away, you got nothing to add !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

NRA says "more guns are the answer"....

It is doubtful armed guards could or should be put in every school, to prevent violence. But it is interesting how the issue is framed by snooty libs. That somehow the presence of guns in the hands of those trained in defense is itself a threat. 

Armed guards are not the answer to protect others schoolkids, say wealthy liberals living in walled  neighborhoods patrolled by armed guards. And whose kids' tony private schools have  armed guards...

CNN pundits opine how armed guards are not the answer........opining from a studio protected by armed guards....

President Obama decries the proliferation of weapons...thankfully and properly surrounded by Secret Service agents 24 /7 with a veritable armada of weapons..

Needless to say, thank God Obama's kids are kept safe with armed guards...

Same idea as liberals who have the choice and send their kids to ritzy private schools, and deny such a choice to inner city kids..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

It is doubtful armed guards could or should be put in every school, to prevent violence. But it is interesting how the issue is framed by snooty libs. That somehow the presence of guns in the hands of those trained in defense is itself a threat. 

Armed guards are not the answer to protect others schoolkids, say wealthy liberals living in walled  neighborhoods patrolled by armed guards. And whose kids' tony private schools have  armed guards...

CNN pundits opine how armed guards are not the answer........opining from a studio protected by armed guards....

President Obama decries the proliferation of weapons...thankfully and properly surrounded by Secret Service agents 24 /7 with a veritable armada of weapons..

Same idea as liberals who have the choice and send their kids to ritzy private schools, and deny such a choice to inner city kids..

The NRA proposal was no proposal at all.  The conservatives have no solution.  They will passively watch as more people are killed.

And my kids went to the same school where I teach.  They were potential targets.  I still am.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

The NRA proposal was no proposal at all.  The conservatives have no solution.  They will passively watch as more people are killed.

And my kids went to the same school where I teach.  They were potential targets.  I still am.

Reubenhop if the NRA had their way you and the children that you teach will be wearing  targets on your backs !

BTW I would have never pegged you as a teacher........ You guys and girls are the best ..... Thank you for doing thankless job and Merry Christmas .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Reubenhop if the NRA had their way you and the children that you teach will be wearing  targets on your backs !

BTW I would have never pegged you as a teacher........ You guys and girls are the best ..... Thank you for doing thankless job and Merry Christmas .

I saw some rightwing nutjob on TV saying that all college students should carry guns. That is the wingnut utopia - a country where everyone, even college kids, are walking around with Bushmaster assault rifles and 9mm pistols. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

I saw some rightwing nutjob on TV saying that all college students should carry guns. That is the wingnut utopia - a country where everyone, even college kids, are walking around with Bushmaster assault rifles and 9mm pistols. 

Don't forget that a major component of the NRA, essential to its wealth, motivation and financial engine, is the arms industry, from gunshops on up.  The believers feed the industry and it feeds them.  Plumb in their politicians and sales media, from the foot soldiers in this forum on up.

Kind of like the tobacco and alcohol systems.  Hey - isn't there a government bureau...?

Sections
Shortcuts