NYT publishes Putin Op-Ed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: NYT publishes Putin Op-Ed

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But you told me that Obama's speeches and written communications was a "failure of leadership".

I guess you must have lied because that's what partisan hacks do.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, really. You are a hypocrite. This surprises you?

[/QUOTE]

Did you get butthurt over my comment of:

Really? lol so, you see no difference in the POTUS who has the media at his beckon call and Putin who has had 1 interview in a decade.

He reached the people the way he could. He's a snake but, he is not stupid or inexperienced!

to your comment about my alleged critisizm over obama writing?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

[QUOTE]

In the absence of leadership by the US President, Putin is willingly and effectively filling the void.

He wrote an Op-Ed.

That's "leadership"?

[/QUOTE]

In the land of the blind...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

In the absence of leadership by the US President, Putin is willingly and effectively filling the void.

It would be laughable and entertaining if it wasn't so dangerous....I recall a great mind once saying..."A weak US President is dangerous for the entire world." back when Obama was elected...

While Obama was smoking pot with his Choom Gang, Putin was learning how to fight in the KGB.

While I don't like Putin, it is obvious that he has more on the ball for his point of view than Obama has for his.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I would hope that we, as Americans, would be at least a little skeptical of the words of the lunatic Putin. This guy is decidedly not the epitome of good leadership. If someone feels like that..then they should go live in Russia for 10 years and then come back and tell the class how they feel about Putin's "leadership".

That being said..I still come back to the fact that this should be a UN issue to address. The only body of leadership weaker than our current president and congress could be the UN. They are mostly useless...even in humanitarian issues.

I guess some people are even willing to agree with the sociopathic Russian leader and sacrifice their patriotism if it means getting a shot in at Obama. I guess we've come a long..sad way in 12 years..

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

I would hope that we, as Americans, would be at least a little skeptical of the words of the lunatic Putin. This guy is decidedly not the epitome of good leadership. If someone feels like that..then they should go live in Russia for 10 years and then come back and tell the class how they feel about Putin's "leadership".

That being said..I still come back to the fact that this should be a UN issue to address. The only body of leadership weaker than our current president and congress could be the UN. They are mostly useless...even in humanitarian issues.

I guess some people are even willing to agree with the sociopathic Russian leader and sacrifice their patriotism if it means getting a shot in at Obama. I guess we've come a long..sad way in 12 years..

I don't think anyone is ok with Putin.  However, in a case like Syria, leadership from  a bad guy beats lack of leadership from the good guy.

the point being, Obama has failed the leadership test repeatedly, so, let's mot be surprised when a bad guy waltzses in and takes over the issue, because Obama is incapable of leading.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is ok with Putin.  However, in a case like Syria, leadership from  a bad guy beats lack of leadership from the good guy.

the point being, Obama has failed the leadership test repeatedly, so, let's mot be surprised when a bad guy waltzses in and takes over the issue, because Obama is incapable of leading.

[/QUOTE

skeeter whose test  ...... yours ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

The real problem is that most motions that have been raised in the security council of the UN have been blocked by Russia and China, as long as that continues the UN can effectively do nothing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Skeeter...you can't really mean that. Leadership from a man like Putin is never a good thing.

I will agree with you thought that Obama could not have handled this whole Syria thing worse if he tried.

It's almost always better to try diplomacy first. This is one of the things that separates us from countries like Syria. The use of weapons should be a last resort...always.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

The world leaders have weighed in on Obama's leadership skills and have found him wanting.

If you can't see that, then there is no hope for you.Only change.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Skeeter...you can't really mean that. Leadership from a man like Putin is never a good thing.

I will agree with you thought that Obama could not have handled this whole Syria thing worse if he tried.

It's almost always better to try diplomacy first. This is one of the things that separates us from countries like Syria. The use of weapons should be a last resort...always.

I'm not saying it is a good thing, it is the only thing.  This is what Obama's lack of leadership has yielded.

And, the perspective isn't mine, it's Obama's.  He has let Putin take over the issue due to his weakness.  In that sense, Obama's leadership beats Obama's, according to Obama's actions.

Besdies, we are not exceptional.  Obama told us so, and Putin is just reiterating.  Didn't you notice how Putin merely parroted back Obama's own words?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

The world leaders have weighed in on Obama's leadership skills and have found him wanting.

[/QUOTE]

Is Obama the President of the USA or the world ....... again with this deal with Putin it appears that Obama leadership has made the USA and the Middle East a little safer ...... but I don't expect you to see that and I feel sorry for you .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is Obama the President of the USA or the world ....... again with this deal with Putin it appears that Obama leadership has made the USA and the Middle East a little safer ...... but I don't expect you to see that and I feel sorry for you .

[/QUOTE]

When you play cards, do people beat your three ten's with a pair of aces every time?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]And, the perspective isn't mine, it's Obama's.  He has let Putin take over the issue due to his weakness.  In that sense, Obama's leadership beats Obama's, according to Obama's actions

Hold on...let me drop 10 hits of acid and see if that comment even begins to make sense...  

[/QUOTE]

If you need to drop acid to try to make sense out of Obama's leading from behind strategy, go ahead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you play cards, do people beat your three ten's with a pair of aces every time?

[/QUOTE]

skeeter in this argument .. you're holding Aces over Eights ....

Sections
Shortcuts