Obama Admits He's a Liar, Apologizes for Lying About ObamaCare!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Re: Obama Admits He's a Liar, Apologizes for Lying About ObamaCare!

Not crooked slanted media has anything to do with it. They are invested 100% into this dope. They aren't going to go down without a full court press to get him out of this one. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to pymus1's comment:

Not crooked slanted media has anything to do with it. They are invested 100% into this dope. They aren't going to go down without a full court press to get him out of this one. 

You are right about the media.  It goes further than bias.  It is outright advocacy.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advocacy_journalism

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I find it refreshing that Obama apologized to the folks who lost their health insurance because it wasn't up to the ACA minimum standard .... that is what leadership is

Now if we can just get dubya to apologized about those WMD's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I find it refreshing that Obama apologized to the folks who lost their health insurance because it wasn't up to the ACA minimum standard .... that is what leadership is

lol really? Obama KNEW it was a lie when he said it!! It was not a mistake, it was a orchestrated lie to achive an objective.

If, he would have said, "millions will lose their insurance they they like because it will not meet our standards" do you think ACA would have passed??

That is the problem!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You want Dubya to apologize that he delayed so long by going through the UN and following international law that Saddam had time to move his WMD to Syria and hide or bury (sometimes literally) the evidence? Well, yeah, I guess he could do that.

But what does that have to do with Obama lying about being able to keep your doctor or insurance (if you like it?)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Well.....he did admit they had no WMD in 2006, but certainly makes no apology for the war, which he justified as mission to advance the "freedom agenda". 

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: The main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction. But I also talked about the human suffering in Iraq, and I also talked the need to advance a freedom agenda. And so my question — my answer to your question is, is that — imagine a world in which Saddam Hussein was there, stirring up even more trouble in a part of the world that had so much resentment and so much hatred that people came and killed 3,000 of our citizens.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

No offense but apologies mean jack s h i t. Rather you saved your breath and got the freakin job done instead

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

There was never any lie.  If you liked your plan, you could keep it.  It just happens that the plan you liked could be canceled at any time for any reason.  That's the plan you liked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

He didn't apologize for lying in the first place.

Progressives seem to think lying to get what you want it ok.  Period.

We have been over the WMD thing a thousand times.  I know you think Bush lied about them, but the facts just don't bear it out.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

He didn't apologize for lying in the first place.

Progressives seem to think lying to get what you want it ok.  Period.

We have been over the WMD thing a thousand times.  I know you think Bush lied about them, but the facts just don't bear it out.

I don't think Obama would be too choked up over an "Obama lied, people survived" chant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

There was never any lie.  If you liked your plan, you could keep it.  It just happens that the plan you liked could be canceled at any time for any reason.  That's the plan you liked.

Load. Of. Bull.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Load. Of. Bull.

Was there something in Obamacare that said insurance companies have the right to cancel private policies that don't jive with their profit goals?  Or was that solely a determination by insurance companies?  

Absent Obamacare, what would have happened to these policies in the wake of a health crisis like an epidemic?  

If they would cancel policies en masse due to fairly minor minimum requirements, what the h3ll good were these policies to begin with?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Load. Of. Bull.

Was there something in Obamacare that said insurance companies have the right to cancel private policies that don't jive with their profit goals?  Or was that solely a determination by insurance companies?  

Absent Obamacare, what would have happened to these policies in the wake of a health crisis like an epidemic?  

If they would cancel policies en masse due to fairly minor minimum requirements, what the h3ll good were these policies to begin with?

He said you could keep your plan if you liked it. That was wrong and he's admitted as much. What he should have said was, provided your plan meets the new standard set forth by ACA, you can keep it. Otherwise you will lose it and have to find another plan. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Or you could stand by Arafat. What shall we call that, the polonium syndrome?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Load. Of. Bull.

No ACA regulations say if, the plans do not meet our standard then isurance companies cannot offer them any longer.

This was written into the regulations for obamacare and reported to obama that 40 to 70% would likely lose their coverage in 2010 yet, it was stated until 2012 "let me be clear, If you like your plan and/or your doctor and want to keep it, you can! period)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

no, that's still called Israeli terrorism. HAH

It's the Russians that kill with polonium but why let the facts get in the way of a good bigotry?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts