Obama and his admin have lost all credibility on the sequestration?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Re: Obama and his admin have lost all credibility on the sequestration?

The MAJORITY of  American agree that it is the obstructionist Congress that is responsible for the sequestration problem.

And conservatives have abandoned the liar Woodward:

"We Got Played": Conservatives Abandon Dubious Woodward Intimidation Story

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/28/we-got-played-conservatives-abandon-dubious-woo/192838

As always, the far right LOSES again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Re: Obama and his admin have lost all credibility on the sequestration?

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

skeeter I was born at night but it wasn't last night  .....  the Senate GOP bill would allow the GOP to refuse to work with Obama to have bipartisan compromise on Sequestration . BTW GOP bill limits what Obama can take out of defense spending.

The BIPARTISAN deal Obama agreed to with republicans was that 50% of reduction in increased spending(NOT CUTS) would come from defense spending and 50% from entitlement programs.

The Republicans are saying fine stop 42.5 billion from defense increased spending and you can also decide where to reduce 42.5 billion in EXTRA SPENDING for entitlements come from!

THAT is trying to work with Obama and him saying no I now want another trillion in taxpayer money!!

Yah, don't expect Matty to get it.  Commits can't do math, economics, and definitely don't play we'll in groups.

Dude, lay off the booze during posting.

Yeah, I've noticed Skeeters drunken ramblings as well. I've mentioned it before. He responds by blaming "auto-correct".