Obama and obamacare. Brought to you by the left press

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Obama and obamacare. Brought to you by the left press

Never forget who made this presidency and the biggest joke of the 20th century (Obamacare) possible. 

Refusal to cover any serious issue, Behghazi,Spying on US citizens, IRS intimidation and now refusal to cover the biggest mess of ourlifetime never forget who brought this garbage to you in the first place. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Re: Obama and obamacare. Brought to you by the left press

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

My belief is that the details, the minutia of any of this, do not interest Obama.  I don't think he really cares.  I don't think he cares if people are gonna have trouble signing up.  I don't think he cares what it's gonna end up costing anybody.  That's not what this is about.  Whatever goes on between now and that magic day of single payer, he doesn't care about.  There are gonna be times he has to go out and act like he does.  Yesterday was one of those.  But he doesn't care.  The irony of this is that this guy's supporters think he cares more about them than anybody ever has, and the people that voted for him, ditto. 

The single payer people, this is what they want, and what we are seeing now is the price that all Americans have to go through in order to fullfil their vision. Sad...very very sad for this great country to have to go through.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Yes. Let's all sit around and share stories about how much we hate Obama.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Just an opinion of where I believe things are headed....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

I'll grant you that your post is better than pymus's, but honestly....it's THIS thread being reborn again and again and again and again. We get it...you think Obamacare is a disaster, may lead to single-payer, and may have been designed that way.

On its 1000th iteration, the thread looks like a political hate group meeting. Nothing is added.

It's just another cycle of assertions of how much some people hate Obama and Obamacare....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obamacare, the failure, the partisan way it was created, implemented and faught for, will be the haunting legacy of Obama and the democrat party for decades!

Its not about hating obama like the trolls and baiters like to deflect it as.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

300,000 DROPPED FROM HEALTH PLANS IN FLA...
    SEBELIUS: OBAMA DID NOT KNOW...
    NYTIMES: WHITE HOUSE TO BLAME...
    Frustration grows among Democrats...
    UPDATE: Judge will not issue injunction...
    Carney Ducks Questions, Walks Out of Press Briefing...
    'I'm Not a Computer Expert'...
    Urgent White House meeting with insurance chiefs...
    Obama campaign raises money off debacle!
    CBSNEWS slams pricing...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Obamacare, the failure, the partisan way it was created, implemented and faught for, will be the haunting legacy of Obama and the democrat party for decades!

Haunting, not hating? I'd be mad too, if I saw Obama every time I closed my eyes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

8 articles about computer glitches

1 article about a lawsuit against subsidies

1 article about plans dropping that don't meet the minimum criteria for a bronze plan

So on one hand, Obamacare will save lives, make sure your insurance meets a minimum standard, make sure nobody can be denied, and control skyrocketing premiums.  But on the other hand, it helps poor people, some people like bad insurance plans, and it's hard to sign up for.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Wingnuts need to get a grip and accept reality.

Just like Part D, ACA is the law and isn't going anywhere.

So quit the temper tantrums wingnuts...

WANNA BET!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to pymus1's comment:

http://nyobetabeat.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/drevil_million_dollars.jpg

WANNA BET!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Its crazy.  Despite the persistence of literally all of the stories tvvoter claimed were not covered, actually being covered online, on the radio, on TV, in the newspapers the right keeps claiming they were not covered.  How can that be?  Or is it because they weren't resolved to the rights liking?  No that couldn't be it.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Never forget who made this presidency and the biggest joke of the 20th century (Obamacare) possible. 

Refusal to cover any serious issue, Behghazi,Spying on US citizens, IRS intimidation and now refusal to cover the biggest mess of ourlifetime never forget who brought this garbage to you in the first place. 

Wrong century.

I read about all of those issues in the media...some of them even in the ...(gasp!)...New York Times...!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Alas, some of it IS just about hating obama.

Throwing stones in glass houses doesn't help your argument, either....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

WANNA BET!!!!!

Wow...nice comeback, potsie....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

brush its teeth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Yes. Let's all sit around and share stories about how much we hate Obama.

I don't hate Obama.  I think he would make a great neighbor.

I hate his policies, these progressive policies that will destroy everyhting in it's path, save the progressive elite that intend to run everything.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

I'll grant you that your post is better than pymus's, but honestly....it's THIS thread being reborn again and again and again and again. We get it...you think Obamacare is a disaster, may lead to single-payer, and may have been designed that way.

On its 1000th iteration, the thread looks like a political hate group meeting. Nothing is added.

It's just another cycle of assertions of how much some people hate Obama and Obamacare....

Granted that there are some people that hate Obama.  Generally, the conservatives who post here have not expressed this sentiment. The progressives here, hate the Koch brothers, George Bush, Ted Cruz, and so on, labelling them traitors, terrorists, calling them klan member like Alan Grayson.

So, before you get all hot and bothered about who is hating who here, take a look in the mirror.

AND, Obamacare will destroy the middle class.  These are the people who will not be able to afford health care when all is said and done.  the poor will continue to get it for free, the rich will be able to cover it.  The middle class, which is largely covered by their employer, will get squeezed out.

The sad part is that that's it's intended purpose.  The progressives have always been about killing off/disenfranchizing large groups of people they find inconvienient:  Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Bill Ayres.  This is simply how it is manefesting itself this time, as "health insurance".  They do so with weak moral grounding, with platitudes like " sacrifice for the common good". Give me a break.  Progressives are twisted, sick and evil.  It iabout time people realized it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

The progressives have always been about killing off/disenfranchizing large groups of people they find inconvienient:  Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Bill Ayres. 

Just shut up already. It's not funny or cute, and you don't really believe that anyway. Just trolling. Boring.

Also, you do realize that you have called me a progressive and that I'm Jewish. Calling a Jewish person Hitler is pretty low... 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts