Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY

SO he's at the Iowa State Fair...offers to buy beers for people nearby but singles out a person holding a Romney sign and says.."I'll buy a beer for everybody but YOU!!" The problem is that he wasn't joking, he was serious.....

and this is the problem with this guy...he doesn't get it..he demonizes ANYONE who disagrees with him....

anyone who is comfortable with themselves and their positions embraces those who disagree with them....any secure decent leader would have specifically invited the Romney supporter for a beer.

This is his fundamental shortcoming as a President...rather than challenging and communicating with those that disagree with him..he demonizes them and isolates them.

He just doesn't get it.  I would have Obama and his family over for dinner in a second...as much as I disagree with him I wouldn't hesitate to spend time with him....he would think otherwise,,unfortunately.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY

Bush would have bought him a beer! Wait for it, wait for it.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Why would he buy a Romney supporter beer? I don't see the problem. Coming to an Obama function with a Romney sign is clearly provoking a problem. You would hope republicans could keep themselves in check.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In Response to Re: Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY:
    [QUOTE]Why would he buy a Romney supporter beer? I don't see the problem. Coming to an Obama function with a Romney sign is clearly provoking a problem. You would hope republicans could keep themselves in check.
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

It was the state fair, not a Republican showing up at a Obama function. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Not being from the midwest, it's a little unusual to me to regard state fairs, county fairs, etc. as the seemingly unending campaign stops that they are...

...but I have to wonder how much of that is learned behavior and how much is innate in the political campaign system.

One would think that political intrusions into demonstrably social environments would get annoying after a while until they just ask candidates to keep away.

I know these are big-time events in many areas, but maybe I'm missing something else here....

"Pork-chop-on-a-stick"  Heh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY : And why does that matter? It's a Republican showing up at a state fair and following Obama around with a sign indicating his desire that Obama be fired in November. Why is he entitled to free beer at the President's personal expense?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Life has it's ironies, now don't it....Obama has been buying beers for 1/2 the country for the last four years you idiot!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I would have thought the guy wearing the Romney button didn't want to be accused of accepting a Government handout.

Romney would have bought everyone a Sprite.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama's visit to that tent during prime time for sales cost the owner $25k in sales....most people would be horrified by that....Obama must have thought nothing of it......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I think Obama would be a fun guy to have a cold one with!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama buys beers for Dems ONLY : And why does that matter? It's a Republican showing up at a state fair and following Obama around with a sign indicating his desire that Obama be fired in November. Why is he entitled to free beer at the President's personal expense?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Do you even read what it is that I'm replying to before you respond? Because it dosen't look that way.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

muchadoaboutnada