Obama caught lying in budget speech

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Re: Obama caught lying in budget speech

ssshh, he's a dem it's just a error and republicans fault.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Ahhh newt, the moron-in-chief, getting angrier and more reactionary by the day.
    You should crawl out from under your rock once in awhile, the view here in reality is soo much different than your pathetic little life.

Oh the irony....Bwahahahahahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

I told ya. It's a dems so it's not important and republicans fault!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Ahhh newt, the moron-in-chief, getting angrier and more reactionary by the day. You should crawl out from under your rock once in awhile, the view here in reality is soo much different than your pathetic little life. Oh the irony....Bwahahahahahahahaha
    Posted by WIIN12AM

Ohhh, the pathetic troll returns.

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

-------------------------

Ooooh...you called me a troll...I'm trying to remember if that's actually supposed to mean something. Nope...nothing...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Enjoy watching you get angrier and angrier....quite the comic relief...thank you!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Should i do it or not ? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Ahh heck why not.

Shallow nation huh ? You ever read their disclamers ?

YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, SHALLOW NATION, SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHALLOW NATION, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY,

http://www.shallownation.com/terms-of-use/

So you post from a site that tells you they arent responsible for accuracy or reliability. LMLAO

Oh and a pledge is a lie huh ? LMLAO

You are dedicated to your cause - don't let facts get in your way!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

12-really-upset-Democrats & Be-drool are headed for a melt-down, they know their boyz are going down and out in 2012.  There will be more losses for congress, Senate, and then of course the White House.

It will be nice to have the grown ups back in charge, can't come soomn enough!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Obama caught lying in budget speech:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama caught lying in budget speech : Why don't you grow a pair of nads and show me that the figures - which come from Obama's own budget document - are inaccurate. Could it be that the facts are correct and your icon and lord Obama is a lying sack of excrement? He said that the goal of his pledge was contained in his budget document. It wasn't. He lied. He said that we are on the path to paying for what we spend by half way through the decade. His own document says we will have $600 billion in deficit at that point. He lied. IF you want to focus on the terms of a website because you have nothing else to convince anyone then be my guest. It proves you to be of little substance.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Boy you are digging deep in that pile of wing nut arent you. A pledge is a lie and the site you start the thread with tells YOU THAT ARENT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCURACY OR RELIABITY AS TO WHATS ON THEIR SITE.

Whats next juinor ya got a story from the ONION that you want to offer ? R O T F L M Liberal A O

17. This post has been removed.