Obama declassifies information: Four U.S. citizens killed in Pakistan in drone strikes.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Obama declassifies information: Four U.S. citizens killed in Pakistan in drone strikes.

Its a deflection. The pocket media may have said "give us something to run or we'll be forced to cover the scandals in detail".

BOOM I killed terrorist and a couple terrorist associates who were Americans were killed as well.

I WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO PROTECT AMERICANS;I MAKE THE HARD DECISIONS AND I AM ACCOUNTIBLE!!

BAAA BAAAA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Obama declassifies information: Four U.S. citizens killed in Pakistan in drone strikes.

What conspiracy?

I think it's a distraction and the media needed a story to get off the scandals!

The "media may have said" was primarily tongue in cheek; nothing needs to be said anyway.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Its pretty simple.  The drone program violates International Law, no matter what the administration tells us. Targeted assassinations kill innocent civilians and creates more terrorists looking for revenge. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Someone better let Faux News that they're the 'pocket media'.

A White House official told Fox News the release of the information coincides with a scheduled speech Thursday by the president in which he will discuss the country’s “broader counter-terrorism strategy,” including the policy and legal rationale for the use of targeted, lethal force against Al Qaeda and its associated forces.

lol, faux news really scares you huh?

what you thought every news org wouldnt care it initially?

pay attention to which ones drop most if not all coverage of the other scandals and focus on how we are being protected.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Why would I be 'scared' of Faux News?

And that is your standard for 'truthiness', the amount of coverage a story gets, not it's accuracy?

Nope. News concerning investigations of issues that affect 47% of US citizens directly needs adequate coverage until resolved regardless of who is POTUS.

That the admin accidently or intentionally killing 4 Americans in 4 years with drone attacks because they were involved with terror directly or indirectly is a story but, shouldnt consume news for days or weeks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Someone better let Faux News that they're the 'pocket media'.

A White House official told Fox News the release of the information coincides with a scheduled speech Thursday by the president in which he will discuss the country’s “broader counter-terrorism strategy,” including the policy and legal rationale for the use of targeted, lethal force against Al Qaeda and its associated forces.

Apparently Fox News is the only organization doing it's job.  We know that's truwe  becasuethey don't spend every waking moment worship OBama like the rest of the press.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Or getting chills down their legs at his name. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

where are the bleeding hearts on this one????  obama does no wrong in their eyes...hypocrites..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to macnh1's comment:

People I accuse of thinking a certain thing aren't thinking the certain thing I want! WWWAAAAH!

your guy obama is as corrupt as we have ever seen....you dont care because you like it....its called hypocrisy....

Sections
Shortcuts