Obama demagogues the sequester, which was his idea!: "It seems like every 3 months around here there's some manufactured crisis"...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The Obama Administration has made the "Onion" an untenable publication, you cant get any more bizarro than this...

Twitter

Obama: "criminals will be let out of prison if sequester cuts happen."  Remember when Democrats criticized the "politics of fear?" Good times.

Obama- "seems like every 3 weeks there's a manufactured crisis around here" Note to Barry, YOU RUN THE F****ING PLACE !

Air traffic controllers and airport security will see cutbacks, which means more delays at airports across the country," Obama said Tuesday in warning against the cuts as "not smart" and "not fair." So sayeth the not smart, not fair President who came up with this idea... 

Obama's approach to "bipartisanship" is like egging your neighbor's car, then inviting him over for dinner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Obama demagogues the sequester, which was his idea!:

I was Just watching News about Obama and his " If these Spending cuts are put in place Millions of Jobs will be lost" war cry. Well Mr.President if we dont cut spending NOBODY will have a job, Would that be a better path to take??? This bozo Just doesnt get it, No matter how many times It pounded into his thick fvckin skull that we CANT sustain the Spending path where on, It just goes out one ear and out the other. I wish i could just Rech through the TV and ring His Fvcking neck sometimes. But he'd probably enjoy It.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I think the sequester was an Obama trick.   He gets to gut defense spending, and blame Republicans for it from here to the mid-terms.

Republicans will push back and try to blame Obama, but they might be more believable if they weren't actively filibustering the nominee for Secretary of Defense.

The real fun will come when the Dems retake the house.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

I think the sequester was an Obama trick.   He gets to gut defense spending, and blame Republicans for it from here to the mid-terms.

Republicans will push back and try to blame Obama, but they might be more believable if they weren't actively filibustering the nominee for Secretary of Defense.

The real fun will come when the GOP takes the Senate and keeps the House in 2014.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

The public can change its mind on who should be in office when things turn south, and a year or two is a long time for things to happen.

The private sector will survive the meltdown. The public sector, however, I do not think will be so lucky.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obama owns nothing except he killed Osama with his bare hands. All the bad is republicans fault due to baby bush and inherited problems!

Ok!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

I was Just watching News about Obama and his " If these Spending cuts are put in place Millions of Jobs will be lost" war cry. Well Mr.President if we dont cut spending NOBODY will have a job, Would that be a better path to take??? This bozo Just doesnt get it, No matter how many times It pounded into his thick fvckin skull that we CANT sustain the Spending path where on, It just goes out one ear and out the other. I wish i could just Rech through the TV and ring His Fvcking neck sometimes. But he'd probably enjoy It.  

Clearly, you have some anger management issues.

I recommend professional counseling and/or thorazine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Clearly, you have some anger management issues.

I recommend professional counseling and/or thorazine.

matty, you have occasional moments of brilliance and reason.....how big do you think our national debt can get before it all collapses and what do you think that will look like???

it certainly cant go on forever can it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Nobody would have proposed a sequester had the GOP not taken the debt limit hostage and outright refused any deal combining revenue increases and spending cuts.."

Pathetic dissembling...What deal? Can you explain what the deal was, and why the GOP, the adult party who actually cares about massive debt and deficits, ought to have accepted it? I thought not...

So if Obama was just so excited to make a needed deal to slow down the runaway train of government spending, why cant he suggest the same deal right now? 

Obama is just demagoguing as usual, he has made no proposals for any limits on the bankrupty inducing spending.....

Obama's negotation is like Michael Corleone in the Godfather to Sen Geary: .

"Here is my offer....NOTHING...in fact, I would ask you to pay the gaming license fee"  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Republicans blame Obama for the economic stalemate but the majority of Americans think otherwise:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/130221-new-poll-president-obama-beating-republicans-almost-everywhere.jpg

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

The real fun will come when the GOP takes the Senate and keeps the House in 2014.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're still making predictions after your complete and utter failure in the last election.

And you think you'll be taken seriously?

Now that is freaking hilarious!!!!

Hey airborne..............Obama won the election.  We were wrong with our predictions.  We all admitted we were wrong.  Some of us were wrong about the Superbowl, we may have been wrong about the ground-hog seeing his shadow, and our March brackets could be wrong too.

You won!  Get over yourself!  Were you the kid they always put out in Right Field?

Sections
Shortcuts