Obama gives GREEN light for illegals to invade US with promises of free everything

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Obama gives GREEN light for illegals to invade US with promises of free everything

Funny, I just went to the USDA websites and I didn't see any promotion or encouragement of these programs whatsoever. 

Perhaps you can guide me to the section where "invading the US for free everthing" can be found.

http://www.welcometousa.gov/

And Jeff Sessions should shut his mouth.  There aren't many states that take as much federal money as Alabama.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Obama gives GREEN light for illegals to invade US with promises of free everything

Tens of millions are invading Mass?  Does that mean the value of my house will go up?

Last I heard, the instate tuition was $12,000.  Where I come from, $12K isn't free.

If a kid grew up in Mass., graduated from High School in Massachusetts, then why shouldn't he or she be able to pay the instate fee?  He did everyhting he was supposed to do.

It's not like a kid can move here and suddenly be able to qualify for instate tuition.  But you already knew that - either that or you're dumb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The message is: Steal your way to Mass... we take care of you for free.

Perhaps you disagree but tens of millions is an invasion.

The above further tells illegal immigrants to flock here.

How can this state afford to carry this weight?

How can the taxpayers afford to carry them?

I see it as a simple reality check because the answer is we simply can't.

and if we do, we sacrifice services, money, quality of education to Americans. .

[/QUOTE]

So you don't plan to visit the USDA website to see for yourself that there is no "promotion" of welfare benefits anywhere? 

You'd rather take a slanted Herald article as your proof?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

The information cited on the DHS website was developed in 2004 and website went up in 2007.  Regardless of the misreading being applied here to gin up controversy the facts are immigrants, legal immigrants, are not eligible to receive federal benefits for 5 years after first arriving in the US.  Fewer than half of the states have exemptions for this, and for those that do, the funds are from the state not federal government. 

One wonders where Jeff Sessions was when these policies were put together and posted publically, years ago. 

10. This post has been removed.