Obama Gives Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama Gives Up

The AP has a late breaking report out that President Obama has finally admitted he is in way over his head.  "I'm just not capable of real leadership" he said and then with an audible feeling of relief said "I'm not going to pretend anymore.  From now on I'll be concentrating on my golf game and will only go to the White House to sign bills that Senator Harry Reid and Speaker John Boehner tell me to."

The Dow is expected to rise over 1000 points tomorrow, this is obviously the moment when the rise of the oceans begins to slow and our planet begins to heal, and whirled peas is expected by noontime.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Re: Obama Gives Up

Bob,
    I think all he knows is campaigning.

As evidenced by this propaganda campaign stunt to paint him as a leader.

BS Obama.. that's all you are !!

White House Photo of Ceremony for U.S. Troops Killed in Afghanistan Sparks Controversy

Published August 11, 2011

| Associated Press

A www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/white-house.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">White House photographer was allowed to take and widely distribute a photo from the ceremony Tuesday for the return of the remains of 30 American troops killed in a weekend helicopter crash in www.foxnews.com/topics/afghanistan.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Afghanistan despite the Pentagon's claim that any public depiction of the scene would violate the wishes of bereaved families.

News media coverage of the ceremony had been banned by www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/the-pentagon.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">the Pentagon over the objections of several news organizations.

Pentagon officials had said that because 19 of 30 of the American families of the dead had objected to media coverage of the remains coming off a plane at Dover Air Force Base, no images could be taken. In addition, the Pentagon rejected media requests to take photos that showed officials at the ceremony but did not depict caskets.

President www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/barack-obama.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Barack Obama attended the ceremony, called a "dignified transfer," for those killed in the worst single loss of the nearly 10-year war. An official White House photo of a saluting Obama was distributed to news media and published widely. It also was posted on the White House website as the "Photo of the Day." It showed Obama and other officials in silhouette and did not depict caskets.

Doug Wilson, head of public affairs at the Pentagon, said the department did not know the White House photographer was present and had no idea a photo of the event was being released until it became public. He said the photographers who routinely travel with the defense secretary and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff were not allowed to go to the event, and no official Pentagon photos were taken or released.

The Associated Press did not transmit the White House photo to its customers, in accordance with its policy of refusing government handout images of events it believes the media should have access to.

When asked about the photo Wednesday, White House spokesman www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/jay-carney.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Jay Carney said the picture was carefully taken so that it did not show the cases containing remains.

"The White House routinely releases photos taken by the White House photographers in specific circumstances where it would be inappropriate to include members of the media," Carney said. "In this case, the White House released the photo, in the interests of transparency, so that the American people could have as much insight as possible into this historic and sobering event."

3. This post has been removed.