Obama: Grossly incompetent, or shamelessly corrupt???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama: Grossly incompetent, or shamelessly corrupt???

It seems that it has to be one or the other at this point.

He either has no idea of what is going on in the executive branch of our government and it's completely out of control....... or he is directing and in charge of the most corrupt Presidency in the history of this country.

There's really no other option...granted there could be a blend of incompetence and corruption....in any case.....people should be outraged and he should resign.

Where has Joe Biden been recently???  Drugged, gagged and heavily guarded???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Obama: Grossly incompetent, or shamelessly corrupt???

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

I see rehab didn't take.

I know you're tempted to lash out because of your own failures as a person but that's an unhealthy and misguided effort to just disguise your low self-esteem.

Try the rehab again, it's gotta take one of these times.

explain obama's long list of disasters..incompetence or corruption......or is everything just fine???????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

They are all shameless in their corruption!

Obama in my opinion may have over played his hand in trying to influence things.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Lots of gray area there...

...but not for the ODS sufferers who see only black and white.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

It seems that it has to be one or the other at this point.

He either has no idea of what is going on in the executive branch of our government and it's completely out of control....... or he is directing and in charge of the most corrupt Presidency in the history of this country.

There's really no other option...granted there could be a blend of incompetence and corruption....in any case.....people should be outraged and he should resign.

Such apoplexy is unseemly, now as always.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I see rehab didn't take.

I know you're tempted to lash out because of your own failures as a person but that's an unhealthy and misguided effort to just disguise your low self-esteem.

Try the rehab again, it's gotta take one of these times.

explain obama's long list of disasters..incompetence or corruption......or is everything just fine???????

It's easier to just name call. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

matty if you cant see right and wrong in the IRS targeting people just because they disagree with Obama or targeting and wire tapping the press or leaving 4 americans to die and covering it up, then there's a problem...

liberals alway see shades of gray....right and wrong isn't always easy but you have to choose...its call decision making.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

When Republicans asked (Former acting IRS commissioner) Mr. Miller whether the targeting of conservative groups was divulged to Obama administration officials outside the I.R.S., Mr. Miller said “that would be a violation of law.

“I would be shocked” if that occurred, he said.

That's NOT a NO answer that is definining it as unlawful and stating a person feeling if, it's true.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Ya, it's only the person in charge of the entire freaking IRS, but other than that....

I'm sure you feel your opinion should carry more weight because of all your itimate knowledge on the subject.

In a world where all people "in charge" are trustworthy and honest..........

My point is "he didnt say NO" to a simple yes or no question.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

matty if you cant see right and wrong in the IRS targeting people just because they disagree with Obama or targeting and wire tapping the press or leaving 4 americans to die and covering it up, then there's a problem...

I didn't say anything of the sort.  Mistakes happen all the time.  The only questions are who is responsible and how to avoid repeating that mistake...neither of which are always clear, much less guaranteed.

My comments are directed at those who choose to make much, much more of these issues than the issues themselves are worth...

...and that there is whole lot of gray area between "corrupt" and "incompetent" that you have conveniently ignored for your own personal agenda.

Once again, a little perspective is in order.

15. This post has been removed.