Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getinvolved. Show getinvolved's posts

Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress'

"As he continued, Obama conceded that "we've got laws on the books that have to be upheld." But he quickly added there are different ways to uphold the laws on the books. "You know as well as anyone that…how we enforce those laws is also important," Obama said. Last month, the administration made a major, unilateral change in immigration law enforcement when it announced that the government will not initiate deportation proceedings against illegal immigrants unless they have committed serious crimes. To critics, Obama had indeed worked his way around Congress."

Obama is dangerous.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-id-work-my-way-around-congress

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress'

I think most of the country would like to "work around Congress" at this point. Have you seen the poll numbers for Congress? They've never been lower.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress':
    [QUOTE]I think most of the country would like to "work around Congress" at this point. Have you seen the poll numbers for Congress? They've never been lower.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

True, but I don't think using the vacuum in congressional leadership to advance the illegal immigrant agenda is what folks have in mind as "working around congress".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Obama is promoting selective enforcement. HIS selection.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

IF ya loves ya gotts ta pass this bill.

Don't remember this on in leadershyip classes.

He's getting desperate.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

If he wants to play dictator, fine, but at least know something about leadership. I wouldn't follow this bozo across the street.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

In Response to Re: Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama: 'I'd like to work my way around Congress' : Why are you looking for someone to follow across the street? Can't you just look both ways?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I'm not. I'm just drawing a scale of how someone who creeped into the Leader of the Free World position is so incompetent that even if I DID need to cross a street, I would't follow him if he were in front of the line.

Sections
Shortcuts