Obama - incompetent policy in tatters, Libya in chaos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Obama - incompetent policy in tatters, Libya in chaos

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

You know the saying, skitters: If you have nothing to say, don't say anything.

now, that's a limited response.

Nice try at the "limited involvement" talking point.  It just doesn't square with the facts.  Squaring away the middle east was the key goal of Obama's foriegn policy.  That's why it was so prominent in his innaugural address.  The truth is that he has utterly failed to make positive change, and has actually made things significantly worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Important message to President Obama:

I think you need to admit you are in way over your head with this leadership thing and bring in Bill Clinton to get you through this Syria process. 

It's okay to admit you need help, it's a sign of maturity and wisdom to recognize your limitations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Better yet, bring back Bush and Cheney.

Heh.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Better yet, bring back Bush and Cheney.

Heh.

--

Why ...  there is no oil in Syria .... but wait those two can smell a profit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Can you righties tell me what Obama policies are in the middle east and what would you do differently

Even he doesn't know what his policies are, how should we?

What I would do differently?

Expand US oil production to the extent we can to eliminate import of oil from that wretched part of the world. Then we can let the Sunnis and Shia kill each other and not get involved other than in a humanitarian way at some point. Let the Russians and Chinese deal with that mess. 

If some country threatens our national security, that is the time to get the military involved. 

As far as our only ally there - Israel - I would denounce all support for the terrorist run Palestinian state and ask the world to condemn their terrorist activities and to embargo them like we do other terrorist states. I would give Israel full support for their defense if threatened or attacked and support any premptive attack they need to preserve their existence like the attack on the Syrian nuclear facility.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Why ...  there is no oil in Syria .... but wait those two can smell a profit

Yes, very little oil. But there is (or will be) a pipeline, kemosabe!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-04/guest-post-us-going-war-syria-over-natural-gas-pipeline

Hmmmmmmm......

--

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

The way I see it, is that chaos was inevitable either way and what Obama did was to place a hedged bet on the chance for the better. But a hedged bet is all they were, and they have yet to pay off for the better. Then again, we didn't lose a whole lot either.

Compared to our GDP/Revenue, he basically bought a few $20 scratch tickets and lost.

Nothing like minimization of events to protect your interests lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama needs another vacation....this focus on him and his imcompetence must be very stressful.....

Can someone PLEASE step up and help Obama??????  Bill??  Hillary??  Even Jimmy Carter would be a welcomed hand....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Libya, Egypt, now Syria. Interventions by the Nobel Peace prize winner.

kicked out of Iraq.

muddled Afghan war by putting in more troops and drawing another red line on withdrawal.

that's some list of foreign policy success stories Obama's got going.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Fear not Obama supporters!!!!  He has sent Susan Rice out to plead his case and restore is credibility on his war with Syria......I couldn't make it up if I tried.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

Fear not Obama supporters!!!!  He has sent Susan Rice out to plead his case and restore is credibility on his war with Syria......I couldn't make it up if I tried.

Well, the lie worked last time...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Obama reminds me of Bobby Fischer .......

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts