Obama is starting to pull away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Obama is starting to pull away

A recent NBC/WSJ poll of registered voters shows Obama leading 49% to Mitt's 43% and only 8% undecided.  Last month, the poll had Obama leading 47% to 44%.

Interesting how liberal NBC teamed up with conservative WSJ to run the poll, making it difficult for either side to complain about bias.

In the race for electoral votes, Obama's has a commanding lead 257 to 191, and that's based on "Strong for Obama" vs "strong for Romney".  If Obama picks up Florida or Ohio or Virginia, he wins.

http://www.pollheadlines.com/electoral-map.php

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: Obama is starting to pull away

Makes sense to me. I mean how many Americans are gonna vote for a guy who has zero charisma, has a car elevator in his house, is into "dancing horses", likes to fire people, blunders his way across Europe and the Middle-East and is hiding who knows what in his tax filings which he refuses to make public.

Look for Obama to win big in November!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Obama is starting to pull away : 6 out of 10 "registered" voters don`t vote.  It`s a proven fact.  Try LIKELY voters and reliable pollsters. The Gallup, Rasmussen, and Zogby polls of LIKELY voters have not moved in 6 months.  Romney ahead and ahead significantly and consistently.  Also, 65-70% of Americans continue (for the last year) to view America as on the "wrong track".  Also, NEVER has a president won re-election with approval ratings under 50%.  Obama has been under 50% for 8 months consistently. Today, Obama has approval ratings UNDER 50% in 37 of the 50 states.  Also, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, are tied, trending Romney, and have been for quite some time.  Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada are trending Romney, and North Carolina will end up Romney by 10. It would take a miracle for Obama to win.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say JMEL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]   Makes sense to me. I mean how many Americans are gonna vote for a guy who has zero charisma, has a car elevator in his house, is into "dancing horses", likes to fire people, blunders his way across Europe and the Middle-East and is hiding who knows what in his tax filings which he refuses to make public.   Look for Obama to win big in November!!!
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

Hey Kell, don't worry.  If Romeny wins, hes not goign to cut off your crazy checks.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : Whatever you say JMEL.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Jmel is right.  However, I still think it is likely that Obama wins by a nose.

But, it really doesn't matter. 

On balance, what do people really think is going to change here?  You have an extreme leftist in Obama being replaced by a center-left republican in Romney.

Drop the scales, people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Obama is starting to pull away : 6 out of 10 "registered" voters don`t vote.  It`s a proven fact.  Try LIKELY voters and reliable pollsters. The Gallup, Rasmussen, and Zogby polls of LIKELY voters have not moved in 6 months.  Romney ahead and ahead significantly and consistently.  Also, 65-70% of Americans continue (for the last year) to view America as on the "wrong track".  Also, NEVER has a president won re-election with approval ratings under 50%.  Obama has been under 50% for 8 months consistently. Today, Obama has approval ratings UNDER 50% in 37 of the 50 states.  Also, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, are tied, trending Romney, and have been for quite some time.  Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada are trending Romney, and North Carolina will end up Romney by 10. It would take a miracle for Obama to win.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Don't look now jmel, but even Rasmussen has Obama ahead.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama by a landslide!!!!  Dems should stop donating to his campaign so they don't waste their money.

Clearly his awesomeness will prevail....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE] It would take a miracle for Obama to win.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

That's funny considering how much of the right (e.g. your breitbart imbecil-entsia) is evoking hysterical armageddon-like scenarios if he does.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : This is funny coming from someone (self-proclaimed) that doesn`t watch the news, read a paper, or stay informed.  Where do you get your "Obama is awesome" stuff?   Clearly it`s not from the gas station, the unemployment line, the real estate office, the local out-of-business restaurant, etc? Who in the REAL world is telling you that Obama doesn`t svck worse than every president we`ve ever had?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Your puerile insults make me laugh, because it's really all you've got...other than a seething personal hatred that's from...what, I wonder...?

Even worse, you seem utterly incapable of distinguishing true debate from the right-wing media's talking points and bluster...with a blind eagerness that would make pavlov's dogs blush.

Or do you forget that you're the one making outlandish predictions, not me.

The more certain you are, the less concerned I get.  Keep 'em coming, Criswell....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : Your puerile insults make me laugh, because it's really all you've got...other than a seething personal hatred that's from...what, I wonder...? Even worse, you seem utterly incapable of distinguishing true debate from the right-wing media's talking points and bluster...with a blind eagerness that would make pavlov's dogs blush. Or do you forget that you're the one making outlandish predictions, not me. The more certain you are, the less concerned I get.  Keep 'em coming, Criswell....
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

It's the first of the 5 Stages of Grief.  Denial.  Soon he'll switch to anger.  He tends to be in anger most times any ways.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : I had a great post, I posted it, re-read it, and deleted it.  I sunk to the "insult" level and took my feelings out on a mediocre guitarist and your feelings for him. We didn`t just meet.  You`ve known me here for years.  My job is "on the road" in Canada, France, Germany, England, and Silicon Valley,CA.  NOBODY tells me "what to think about things".......NOBODY!!!! I live in the real world and I see everyday folks around the world despising this idiot president.   I would argue the exact opposite for you.  You cannot be going out to coffee shops, restaurants, gas stations, super markets, health clubs, baseball games, kid`s events,.......none of this.  You can`t be!  Because if you were, you would hear NOTHING but vitriol for this incompetent, inexperienced, moron, in the White House, and how badly EVERYONE (with brains) wants him removed.  It`s OK that you don`t watch the news, read papers, or see (real) polls.  The informed folks are hoping you stay misinformed and confident and feel that you don`t have to vote.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Maybe among the people you associate with people hate Obama..but in the real every day world..even among the numerous unemployed people I come into contact with on a daily basis..no one is talking about how much they hate Obama. In fact..for the most part, most of the people I come into contact with on a daily basis feel contempt for what they see as an America that has been taken over by corporations and the wealthy.

Wait..there are a couple of people who hate Obama with a vitriol...my cousin and her husband. He blames Obama because he got convicted of a third drunk driving offense, lost his license, spent 6 months in jail, lost his job and because he had a hard time finding another job ( it took him about 4 months to find another job). He blames Obama because he wasn't doing what he needed to do on a weekly basis to receive unemployment. ( apparently hopping on a computer and answering a few questions was too much for him).

My cousin blames Obama for all the handouts he gives to "those people". Meanwhile, she's on food stamps, received welfare benefits, got a new refrigerator and freezer, is getting a new roof and got a new government subsidized rewrite of her mortgage which will now result in a 2 percent interest rate.

Sort of a disconnect there..don't you think?

For my part, every time she starts on Obama, I remind her that without the policies she hates so much, she would not have gotten all of the above "help".
    I also remind her tough sentencing and mandatory sentencing is really a republican concept to protect from "liberal judges" . Needless to say..that doesn't go over too well.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : Ah.......I`m missing the "insult"?????   You say repeatedly, here every day, that you don`t watch news, and (assumedly) stay un-informed.  These are YOUR words!   So, when I repeat your own verbiage,.......that`s an insult?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Typically, you assume too much...

...many other sources for information than the miasma of broadcast news.

Books, for example.  And I never said I didn't read newspapers, though I admit the quality has dipped somewhat in recent years.