Obama is starting to pull away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Obama is starting to pull away

JMEL,

Is the excessive use of ...... ????????  !!!!!! something you picked up on your European travels?  In any case, you've convinced me that you're an A R S E, or is it AZZ, or is it @ss.

You have nothing to add to any threads that are worth reading, let alone responding to.  You're not humorous.  You're not informative. You're incapable of making a point beyond that you're a joke.  You don't even qualify as a troll.

Only solution is to ignore you.  See ya in the voting lines. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away:
    [QUOTE]JMEL, Is the excessive use of ...... ????????  !!!!!! something you picked up on your European travels?  In any case, you've convinced me that you're an A R S E, or is it AZZ, or is it @ss. You have nothing to add to any threads that are worth reading, let alone responding to.  You're not humorous.  You're not informative. You're incapable of making a point beyond that you're a joke.  You don't even qualify as a troll. Only solution is to ignore you.  See ya in the voting lines. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

I guess as soon as you start being informative, we will all listen to you as well.  Until then, you add nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Maybe Skeet, but I'm at least occassionally humorous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: Obama is starting to pull away": [QUOTE]Maybe Skeet, but I'm at least occassionally humorous. Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE] Link please?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama is starting to pull away : I`m dying to see ANY thread in your existence here at BDC that was even close to being factual or correct.  You and user99 are by far the dumbest f vcks on this board.  We all count on your ignorance and your dreamworld comments. You are "funny" though.  Who else would we have to laugh out loud at if we didn`t have you? You`re as dumb as a bag of hammers and the least you could do is the minimal amount of research before you waste all of our time. Freakin dope!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Thanks jmel.  I'm glad I can make you laugh.

I also come here for the humor.  I find it amusing to watch people(such as yourself) in a grip of willed ignorance get smacked over the head with facts, reality, and history....and nothing puts a dent in your ignorance.  Its fascinating to me.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.