Obama: No release of Bin Ladens death pics- Brown (R) concurs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Obama: No release of Bin Ladens death pics- Brown (R) concurs.

Okay, I'll back the president on this decision. Why fan the flames of adversity.

But personally I don't care if they are released or not- he's dead, it's done, move on. I don't get my rocks off looking at bloody carcases anyway.

I have no doubt the Palin photoshop dweebs are turning their talents to this new problem anyway. I see a new avatar in someones future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Obama: No release of Bin Ladens death pics- Brown (R) concurs.

Very happy to see Obama not releasing the photos.  No need.  Good decision on his part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

I certainly have an advanced case of obama derangement syndrome, but I support this decision and applaud our president for making it.

If he released them there still would be doubters, just a few less but no appreciable difference in numbers.  I think there would almost certainly be American deaths as a result of releasing them.  The tradeoff is not worth it in my opinion, and I believe President Obama did what he did as simply the right, and non-political, thing to do.

So ignore my signature please for this post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

The presidents job is to protects Americans, and by doing this, he is doing that.

Nice. Glad to see we can agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Absolutely no reason to release it, plenty of reasons not to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Obama: No release of Bin Ladens death pics- Brown (R) concurs.:
    [QUOTE]Okay, I'll back the president on this decision. Why fan the flames of adversity. But personally I don't care if they are released or not- he's dead, it's done, move on. I don't get my rocks off looking at bloody carcases anyway. I have no doubt the Palin photoshop dweebs are turning their talents to this new problem anyway. I see a new avatar in someones future.
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

Brown concurrs because he saw them, opps no he was fooled with a number of other Senators.

I was saying release them, but then again there has been no real call for them overseas, so maybe we leave well enough alone and not give the story another bump.

I'm more interested in seeing pictures of an unblown up stealth copter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Whatdoyouwantnow makes a really good point..but nonetheless I don't want to see the government sanctioning the release of these photos. Anyone who wants to see them can probably already see them on the internet. I don't have a need to see someone's gruesome dead body.
    At the end of the day..I see it as a cost/benefit thing. If the government's release of those photos caused one psychopath to take one life..then it's not worth it.

Sections
Shortcuts