Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him

From the IBD today:

"When gas prices hit $4 a gallon in 2008, candidate Barack Obama said it was due to previous failed energy policies. Now that prices are heading still higher, President Obama calls it progress."

Gonna leave a mark.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him

Seems WDYWN doesn't like having Obama's hypocrisy out in the open.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from altonjones. Show altonjones's posts

Or just a whiner......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him : Well I am part of CENTCOM, conspiring to kill grandmothers, ram throats, and hand U.S. sovereignty over to "international banksters", after all....
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Ah,  I see what you did there, deflect from the argument.  Cool.

So,

Bush high gas prices = bad
    Obama high gas prices = good for us

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from altonjones. Show altonjones's posts

The great one will be coming down from the mountain tonight, and he'll turn water into gasoline.

An ancient Eskimo legend
    Wherein it is written
    On whatever it is that they write it on up there
    That if anything bad ever happens to your eyes
    As a result of some sort of conflict
    With anyone named Nanook
    The only way you can get it fixed up
    Is to go trudgin' across the tundra . . .
    Mile after mile
    Trudgin' across the tundra . . .
    Right down to the parish of Saint Alfonzo
    . . .

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him:
    [QUOTE]deflect it? No, I'm ignoring it entirely. Apparently so is everyone else. Cause it's the third thread on the same f**king subject.

Hey, I hear Obama can sing pretty well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him : Hey, I hear Obama can sing pretty well.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

I'll bet he's a riot down at the local karaoke bar.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him : I'll bet he's a riot down at the local karaoke bar.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

No wonder gas prices are high.  Obama sings while the country burns.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him : No wonder gas prices are high.  Obama sings while the country burns.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Dubbya just went on vacation.

Maybe he should have sung , he might have made a better singer than a leader.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama on high gas prices: Bad when it was Bush, progress when it is him : Dubbya just went on vacation. Maybe he should have sung , he might have made a better singer than a leader.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Obama has golfed more in three years than Bush did in Eight.

Obama is on his 17th vacation in three years.

However, we all know when Bush did it, it was callous.  When Obama does it, it is because he needs a break.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Gee, I wonder why skeeter focused on number of vacations and enjoyment of golf rather than, say, actual amount of vacation time . I wonder. I bet it has nothing to do with the fact that if you look at the actual amount of vacation taken, you realize that skeeter's being his typically dishonest self. I better just take his word for it. He never lies. And he most certainly never ignores bad facts. Oh.... As of August (and feel free to look for an "as of today" figure): "So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch." http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/17/eveningnews/main20093801.shtml You should really watch out. Your neck is about to snap under the weight of your nose.

Didn't think I was being nefarious, just tired of googling every stupid charge that you progressive throw out there about Bush, as if it matters. 

Three years in, and the progressives are still hiding behind the lies they created about the Bush years, because their guy Obama, couldn't lead a girl scout troop out of a shopping mall.  So, It's blame Bush 24, 7, 365.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]And I didn't say you were. I said you were being dishonest. Nefarios is a bit strong. adjective extremely wicked or villainous

Repeated dishonesty might fall into the nefarious category.

I bet Skeeter thinks we are "nefarious" as we follow Satan's bidding and conspire to make sin a way of life in today's America.  Maybe I will change my moniker to Nefaratu.  Sounds wicked good.

Sections
Shortcuts