Obama played us all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Obama played us all

Let's face it, Obama played all of us.  Bergdahl was nothing more than a distraction.  Rice was sent out there to say something purposely wrong to stir up controversy.

The real move was to get these five freedom fighters home.  Obama is on record wanting to do this is as soon as he took office.  

So, Bergdahl comes along as a shiny coin for us all to look at, while the five terrorists go home.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Obama played us all

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

= "ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS BERGDAHL! THERE IS LITERALLY NO ROOM IN MY HEAD FOR ANYTHING ELSE!"

Yikes.

Look! A squirrel!

[/QUOTE]

Attack the messenger, ignore the message.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to high-road's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    = "ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS BERGDAHL! THERE IS LITERALLY NO ROOM IN MY HEAD FOR ANYTHING ELSE!"

Yikes. 

Look! A squirrel!

Attack the messenger, ignore the message.

[/QUOTE]

If you agree with the 'message' that bringing one of our soldiers back from a war is nothing but a distraction then you're more of a moron than the OP.

Why do you wingnuts hate our military so much?

They fight the wars that you're too afraid to ... I guess hiding behind a keyboad criticizing soldiers in war is about what we expect from the wingnuts these days.

[/QUOTE]

funny how the left is wrapping themselves in the flag on this one.  Apply the rule of opposites. Your flag waving is as much a gimmick as Obama's.

The constant droning on this message ignores the price, and the circumstances.  

You don't trade war criminals

you wait until the war is over

and, you don't do deals with bad guys.  You will lose in the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's face it, Obama played all of us.  Bergdahl was nothing more than a distraction.  Rice was sent out there to say something purposely wrong to stir up controversy.

The real move was to get these five freedom fighters home.  Obama is on record wanting to do this is as soon as he took office.  

So, Bergdahl comes along as a shiny coin for us all to look at, while the five terrorists go home.

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!!   And the "BIG O" continues with his DESTRUCTION of America !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!!   And the "BIG O" continues with his DESTRUCTION of America !!!

[/QUOTE]Sorry that the next person that posted had trouble dealing with the "TRUTH"  !!!