1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Obama Recovery: Q4 GDP goes negative

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

LMAO Hey pot meet kettle

Embarassed about the Crosby f**k up ?

[QUOTE]

I would have to care to have any emotinal response. Why would I be embarassed. I called it a rant!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Our best days are behind us.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Negative GDP as a result of Cuts in Gov spending and the righties complain.  They got what they've been crying for and all they do is cry some more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Negative GDP as a result of Cuts in Gov spending and the righties complain.  They got what they've been crying for and all they do is cry some more.

Really?? The blame the others never gets old for you does it?

When Bush was in office with or without a majority; dems said THEY were powerless and did not know about things going on and now republicans in the position they were are running the country!! LMFAO!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

the fact is, if we took the tax rates on EVERYONE in the USA making $250k or more up to 50% (which would be unheard of), we would only pay the government`s debt for 8 days per year.

WHOOSH!

Get off the misdirection thing, it nakes you look dishonest.

Like the misdirection from the current administration.

When you factor out borrowing, the size of our economy is currently SMALLER than the smallest year of the Bush administration.

The economy has been shrinking, and continues to shrink.   The GDP growth numbers are not real, they are inflated.

Oh, BTW:  Taxes went up on every taxpayer, significantly, as in more than a cup of coffee a day.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

" "They disagree with Obama's ends, so when Obama talks about the rich paying what they did under Clinton, BDC conservatives say "oh, that's creating uncertainty that hurts the economy. Bad Obama.""

Tomorrow morning - by which time I hope you will have sobered up - try reading the words that aren't underlined.

[QUOTE]

The BOLD and CLEAR difference is the Clinton tax rates were during the tech bubble and economic activity was booming with good growth.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<New Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are not in an economic boom!! We have an economy that has been stagnant the last 4 years and now we may be headed into another recession!!

Get it?

As Obama himself said "raising taxes during troubled economic times is a mistake"!

Hey spanky, do you know something that every economist in the country doesn't know?

Because if you do, I'd like to see the evidence.

Sorry but your fvcking hilariously ignorant prophecies have ALL been proven wrong before.

There was the "Qaddafi will survive" bullcrap.

Then the "Thousands of troops moving to invade Syria."

How about the "Mittens will easily win the election"?

So pardon me if I don't believe any of your predictions... it's only because they're based on nothing but your ideological ignorance which itself has been shown to be lacking any substance.

He apparently knows something you don't know.  That is, that the size of the economy minus borrowed spending is smaller than the economy under the Bush years.

I would say that's proof that the economy is stagnant, and that's being kind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

A new report by the National Association of Manufacturers - "Defense Spending Cuts: The Impact on Economic Activity and Jobs" analyzes the probable impact of cuts in defense spending (on the economy and jobs) under the Budget Control Act of 2011.

Hillarious.  Angry is arguing for more spending on defense as the way to grow the economy.  Absolutely hillarious.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Running the country? No.

Scaring the markets by holding things like the debt ceiling hostage? Yes. 

So you think the congress should just raise the debt ceiling every year and not try to open debate to find ways for any fiscal balance?

Its their JOB to try and find fiscal balance!! You know this but, you cant get off party talking points huh?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Unemployment up to 7.9% sucks!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts