Obama shill brags about how "more people have jobs" under Obama; 43% are found in Texas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Obama shill brags about how "more people have jobs" under Obama; 43% are found in Texas!

Wow. That's about the most unimpressive statement I've heard in years, and it would be beyond pathetic but for the performance of one state. ( Besides the fact that 81% of these jobs are part time. )

Let's look at these facts:

The booming Lone Star State has added 871,000 jobs in the 55 months of available data. That's 43 percent of all the jobs added during Barack Obama's presidency for a state which has roughly 8 percent of the nation's population.

Though the data isn't readily available, I have a feeling that far more than 19 percent of those Texas jobs have gone to full-timers (19 percent being the national average during the Obama presidency).

I wonder when the Obama administration will send Texas Governor Rick Perry a thank-you card?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/10/09/cnns-crossfire-bill-burton-celebrates-how-more-people-have-jobs-during-o#ixzz2hKQyYkiI

Cue the liberal lies about Texas jobs being low paid, etc....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Obama shill brags about how

the folks living in rural America, the inner cities and those who stopped looking for jobs and are stuck in Part time roles because of Obamacare would disagree....

Obama has been devastating for the very people he claims to be an advocate for.....the facts don't lie....smallest percentage of Americans in the work force in over 40 years...shrinking net worth of Americans..recoed levels of unemployment for african americans.....embarrassing for a country like the United States....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

If a company moves from Alabama to Texas, that creates jobs for Texas but not the US.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Wow. That's about the most unimpressive statement I've heard in years, and it would be beyond pathetic but for the performance of one state. ( Besides the fact that 81% of these jobs are part time. )

The booming Lone Star State has added 871,000 jobs in the 55 months of available data. That's 43 percent of all the jobs added during Barack Obama's presidency for a state which has roughly 8 percent of the nation's population.

Though the data isn't readily available, I have a feeling that far more than 19 percent of those Texas jobs have gone to full-timers (19 percent being the national average during the Obama presidency).

I wonder when the Obama administration will send Texas Governor Rick Perry a thank-you card?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/10/09/cnns-crossfire-bill-burton-celebrates-how-more-people-have-jobs-during-o#ixzz2hKQyYkiI   Cue the liberal lies about Texas jobs being low paid, etc....

CLC,

Let us not forget that it is Texas that gained the most from the stimulus package by the way of government jobs.

Did Texas Governor Rick Perry ever send the Obama administration a Thank You card?

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/On-the-Economy/2011/0817/Texas-and-the-government-are-chummier-than-you-d-think

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/10/09/cnns-crossfire-bill-burton-celebrates-how-more-people-have-jobs-during-o#ixzz2hKQyYkiI   Cue the liberal lies about Texas jobs being low paid, etc....

CLC,

Texas does lead the nation in the most minimum wage jobs. Below is just one source of that fact.

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/20130312-texas-has-nations-most-minimum-wage-workers.ece?nclick_check=1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/10/09/cnns-crossfire-bill-burton-celebrates-how-more-people-have-jobs-during-o#ixzz2hKQyYkiI  Cue the liberal lies about Texas jobs being low paid, etc....

CLC,

Texas does lead the nation in the most minimum wage jobs. Below is just one source of that fact.

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/headlines/20130312-texas-has-nations-most-minimum-wage-workers.ece?nclick_check=1

The reason Texas is booming is they drill, and they are relatively business friendly.

If the stimulus was responsible, wouldn't that lift all boats?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/10/09/cnns-crossfire-bill-burton-celebrates-how-more-people-have-jobs-during-o#ixzz2hKQyYkiI  Cue the liberal lies about Texas jobs being low paid, etc....

CLC,

The reason Texas is booming is they drill, and they are relatively business friendly.

It did lift all boats - we went from losing 800K jobs / month to gaining 200K / month almost immediately upon passage of the stimulus bill.  But conservatives saw that as a failure, so we stopped spending, and even cut spending. And we've been stuck at about 175K / month ever since.

As for Texas, in addition to oil, the state is #1 in public job growth, and growth in the wind energy sector.  But most importantly, Texas didn't get caught up in the real estate bubble burst, or at least the damage was mitigated?  By what?  Very tough regulation on home re-finances.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

CLC,

It did lift all boats - we went from losing 800K jobs / month to gaining 200K / month almost immediately upon passage of the stimulus bill.  But conservatives saw that as a failure, so we stopped spending, and even cut spending. And we've been stuck at about 175K / month ever since.

As for Texas, in addition to oil, the state is #1 in public job growth, and growth in the wind energy sector.  But most importantly, Texas didn't get caught up in the real estate bubble burst, or at least the damage was mitigated?  By what?  Very tough regulation on home re-finances.

Progressives bend over backwards, sideways and every which way to reinforce their unyielding faith that their God of Government is directly responsible for all that is good in life....it is beyond pathetic.

Government is the problem, not the solution.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

CLC,

Progressives bend over backwards, sideways and every which way to reinforce their unyielding faith that their God of Government is directly responsible for all that is good in life....it is beyond pathetic.

Your own party doesn't believe that.  When the economy went to sh1t, how many Republicans (President included) abandoned their professed beliefs and supported massive government spending and bailouts?  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Can you spell T-A-R-P?

Can you spell P-A-R-T_ D?

Heh, heh, heh ... more self-delusion and wilful ignorance ...

Both sides are at fault with spending the past 10 years. It better stop soon or the 20's will look good compared what may come. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

NICE POST. KNUCKLE DRAGGER!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

the folks living in rural America, the inner cities and those who stopped looking for jobs and are stuck in Part time roles because of Obamacare would disagree....

Obama has been devastating for the very people he claims to be an advocate for.....the facts don't lie....smallest percentage of Americans in the work force in over 40 years...shrinking net worth of Americans..recoed levels of unemployment for african americans.....embarrassing for a country like the United States....

MAC WAKE UP .....YOU ARE FOOL!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts