Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"...

In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... : I know we can place certain posters here on "ignore", but you seem to have found the BDC's "ignore topic entirely" button. Ignore it if you want, but it's precisely situations like this one in cairo that explode your canned, tired gripes you've been repeating ever since you declared the man "unelectable"....
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

It kills you to have every prediction of mine about Obama being President come to fruition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... : Ugh,....I`m there a lot for work and white shoes, white belts, white heads, and the simple fact that EVERYONE is a transplant, make(s) me crazy.  Ask someone for directions and you get blank stares as they just migrated in themselves and only know the way to the Starbucks and the Piggly Wiggly. You really think "fears of Israel`s security are unfounded"?  Even with a Nuclear Iran?  You don`t think when "Ouch-my-neck-ahad" finds the abiilty to deliver, he won`t be targeting Israel as quick as he can? I think the "1967" speech and the blind-eye-attitude towards Iran are both at play. (and yes,.....the polls too)
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

It is indeed a strange place, and the hoopla re: the 2000 election did not help matters.  I once thought about retiring there.  Once.

Correction: I didn't say the fears of Israel's security were unfounded, only that Obama's relationship to those fears are tenuous at best and fictional at worst. 

Ahmad just doesn't have that kind of sway with the supreme council who really rule iran; to analogize, they are like the mob bosses who want things 'nice and quiet'.  If anything, Obama has taken the most effective line of any president to date on Iran, and that's not exaggeration.  Even the neo-con uber-hawks acknowledge this.

Personally, I pin the decline in jewish support to more bread-butter issues like the economy and senior benefit programs, plus certain social issues like gay marriage (in NY).  Oft-repeated lies about him being a muslim probably don't help either. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... : It kills you to have every prediction of mine about Obama being President come to fruition.  
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Check again...that fruit turned mostly into prunes.

Get your tax cut yet...??

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Its amazing how Airhead W@nker can have so much to say, yet know so little about anything discussed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Obama-esque

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... : He has much to say, under 3 different aliases,.......and it all starts with:    "wingnut-moron-freakin-idiot-whack-job-moron" He`s a drunk fool.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

If I had to defend obama.. I'd drink too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... : YOU ARE A COMPLETE FRAKIN MORON!!! How the heck do you know that from under your mother's bed? You're an idiot that has absolutely no concept of reality. Answer me this MORON. If the Muslim Brotherhood was running Egypt, why did they save the Israelis? That would've been the perfect opportunity to incite a war with Israel. You are a seriously ignorant person. Of that there is no debate.
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

You couldn't possibly be in the military with such a poor understanding of what is going on.  If you are in the military, the closest you got to action is putting food in a real soldier's tray as he passes through the chow line.

Read Carla Rossi if you want to see how the left misperceives the middle east.  Just about everything she says is what Obama believes, and it is ALL wrong.

Are you that out of touch?  Even your own posts indicate that Obama called his friends off, maybe it was an inconvenient time to wipe out the Israeli embassy, probably woudl have looked bad.

Why did the Egyptians refuse to pick up the phone when Israel called?

Care to answer that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama showed "leadership of historic dimensions"... :  You couldn't possibly be in the military with such a poor understanding of what is going on.  If you are in the military, the closest you got to action is putting food in a real soldier's tray as he passes through the chow line. Read Carla Rossi if you want to see how the left misperceives the middle east.  Just about everything she says is what Obama believes, and it is ALL wrong. Are you that out of touch?  Even your own posts indicate that Obama called his friends off, maybe it was an inconvenient time to wipe out the Israeli embassy, probably woudl have looked bad. Why did the Egyptians refuse to pick up the phone when Israel called? Care to answer that?
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

He isn't, nor ever was in the military. Earlier in this discussion I proved what a fraud he is. When he can't argue with facts, he throws down his crayons and calls everyone a moron. Clearly a former short school-bus passenger.