Obama the Fraud redux

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Obama the Fraud redux

Discussion Post: Obama the Fraud at 5/23/2008 11:33 PM EDT
    Has there ever been a bigger fraud on the national scene than Obama?� �I'm not that big an observer of the political scene, and early on in the primary was captivated by his speeches, donated to his cause and was even thinking of volunteering in his campaign.But no longer, he obviously is for appeasement, huge government programs, high taxes for all, a gallon of gas at $8, legislating from the bench, government intrusion into every aspect of our lives.What if the primary season started today?� Hillary would win in a landslide!� Come on superdelegates, do your duty and nominate Hillary.I'm giving serious consideration to voting Republican come November.� (If only Bill Weld was running - fiscal conservative, social liberal)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Obama the Fraud redux

If only...
    Henry Cabot Lodge is not walking through that door.  Barry Goldwater is not walking through that door.  Bill Weld is not walking through that door.
    The current political problem is that the democrats are many but too disparate and can't get anything done, while the republicans are few and just plain insane and hopefully won't get anything done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Obama the Fraud redux:
    [QUOTE]If only... Henry Cabot Lodge is not walking through that door.  Barry Goldwater is not walking through that door.  Bill Weld is not walking through that door. The current political problem is that the democrats are many but too disparate and can't get anything done, while the republicans are few and just plain insane and hopefully won't get anything done.
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]  RICK PITINO IS AVAILABLE !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama the Fraud redux :   RICK PITINO IS AVAILABLE !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

But for the sex scandal...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WITH EVERY PASSING DAY......... IT BECOMES QUITE OBVIOUS !!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Thank goodness there are "effing-geniuses" in this world to tell us what's wrong with Dems and Repubs........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

The problem for Dems is simple:

Most voters do not agree with their proposals, plans or vision for the USA.

The solution is simple:

Take public option out of healthcare, put in language that stops illegals from being in it and put in language that stops it from covering abortions and strenghten tort reform.

Support the troops and send the reinforcements to Afganistan.

Then they will be in line with voters and able to get more things done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]The problem for Dems is simple: Most voters do not agree with their proposals, plans or vision for the USA. The solution is simple: Take public option out of healthcare, put in language that stops illegals from being in it and put in language that stops it from covering abortions and strenghten tort reform. Support the troops and send the reinforcements to Afganistan. Then they will be in line with voters and able to get more things done.
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]
    im sorry...who just won the election in november? i think more than enough voters support the plan and vision for our United States that dems have put forth

sure beats the hell out of republicans taking away our rights and giving our money to corporations and other countries

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama the Fraud redux : im sorry...who just won the election in november? i think more than enough voters support the plan and vision for our United States that dems have put forth sure beats the hell out of republicans taking away our rights and giving our money to corporations and other countries
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

So, you think Obama ran on doubling the national debt immediately and increasing it 500% in a few years, stalling commanders in Afghanistan when they say they need more troops, backroom deals on legislative bills, calling any opposition names, stocking his cabinet full of lobbiest????

Wow, and I thought it was about hope and change and a transparent non-partisan government with no lobbiest in the cabinet that promised to post bills online for everyone to see before any votes were taken!

Was there another Obama running???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

are you really naive enough to believe everything a politician tells you?

and i LOL at stalling...good grief man...that was funny

its not like an important political decision should have thought behind it...but then again...thats exactly how the bush's did things...so i guess there is your model in american politics, shoot first, shoot second, leave everything dead and ask questions when questions are asked of you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Funny thing is...Bill Weld would find little room at the table in today's Republican Party.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't think he would be a better candidate for Senate than Scott Brown?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]are you really naive enough to believe everything a politician tells you? and i LOL at stalling...good grief man...that was funny its not like an important political decision should have thought behind it...but then again...thats exactly how the bush's did things...so i guess there is your model in american politics, shoot first, shoot second, leave everything dead and ask questions when questions are asked of you
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Wow  talk about spin!

It was obama supporters who were saying we need Obama to "take back Washington" from the lobbiest, special interest and backroom politics.

We need Obama to get transparency back in our government.

We need Obama to balance our budget.

geez, I guess you don't remember any of that or "it's bush's fault" right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama the Fraud redux : So, you think Obama ran on doubling the national debt immediately and increasing it 500% Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

No.  But neither did Bush.  And yet Bush, unlike Obama, actually did that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]Funny thing is...Bill Weld would find little room at the table in today's Republican Party. Is there anyone out there who doesn't think he would be a better candidate for Senate than Scott Brown?
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

Brown is a very attractive candidate.  The gay thing will haunt him, however.  And I don't mean posing naked, I mean gay rights.  Abortion will be an albatross as well.

Weld was so well thought of by his party he couldn't even get ambassador to Mexico.  That's sad.  A former governor and federal attorney.  Meanwhile the zombies with Liberty U. law degrees (mean LSAT of 22) get to run the State department

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama the Fraud redux : No.  But neither did Bush.  And yet Bush, unlike Obama, actually did that.
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

So, you think since Obama has been in charge our national debt hasn't doubled?

That's just 8 months in, with all the spending and govt expansion his policies dictate he will be printing money at such a rate it will be worthless before long.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

It hasn't.  Not even close.  Obama has been POTUS since January 2009.  That other stuff was your guy.
    $787 billion.  That's it.

p.s. Obama doesn't print money.