Obama to back door the middle class?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Obama to back door the middle class?

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04...kusaolp00000003

This is straight from the liberal media itself. I was very shocked to find this there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Obama to back door the middle class?

Nevermind that chained CPI was originally a Boehner/McConnell suggestion. They saw the formula as a way to curb the growth of entitlements...but the tax issue is a consequence of using that formula.

So..Obama gives in to Boehner on this issue..and is criticized by the right for giving into something they wanted. Is that how politics work now? Or is it just that some people are never satisfied. 

Also..I am not sure why the OP is surprised by the so called "liberal media" reporting this story. In case you haven't been paying attention..the extreme left is not crazy about Obama either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

So..Obama gives in to Boehner on this issue..and is criticized by the right for giving into something they wanted. Is that how politics work now?

Yup.

A bit like falling down the rabbit hole I suppose :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Good try guys on the spin. But the fact is all you libs would get on here and point to the $250,000.00 a year income as if that really meant something. Didn't Obama platform against the evil rich? This wasn't supposed to affect middle class families. And you guys believed him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

No no. That's a lot more interesting.

Good point...at least Wonderland is unpredictable..politics these days, are very unpredictable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

You know how it goes. If their positions are plotted over a few years...(or less in some cases)....

Carli Davidson

Haha...too funny :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Good try guys on the spin. But the fact is all you libs would get on here and point to the $250,000.00 a year income as if that really meant something. Didn't Obama platform against the evil rich? This wasn't supposed to affect middle class families. And you guys believed him.

WhatDoYouWant and I are liberals..??? Huh..I think that will come as news to both of us!

What's the matter...? Still not willing to comment that chained CPI is something the Republican leadership pushed for? Dodging your own OP are you..?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

WhatDoYouWant and I are liberals..??? Huh..I think that will come as news to both of us!

What's the matter...? Still not willing to comment that chained CPI is something the Republican leadership pushed for? Dodging your own OP are you..?

Well, I know, based on his posts he's not moderate or conservative or even libertarian. So that sort of leaves liberal. 

What would you say you are? Besides a nice person ; )

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

So..Obama gives in to Boehner on this issue..and is criticized by the right for giving into something they wanted. Is that how politics work now?

No, that's how leftist politics have worked since the 60s (see Alinsky.) Conservatives are just catching up now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Well, I know, based on his posts he's not moderate or conservative or even libertarian. So that sort of leaves liberal. 

What would you say you are? Besides a nice person ; )

Really..?? I see him as somewhat of a middle of the road...or a very realistic democrat. He's never been afraid to go after Obama or any other dem. I think he just dislikes bad behavior in general.

As far as me..?? (and thanks and right back at you!) I consider myself moderate in general...but I am definitely more liberal on social issues and more conservative on fiscal issues. I don't like the government spending a lot of money either..but if they are going to spend it..I'd rather see them spend it on safety net programs. I also don't like government to be or get too big...but there are also some things which I believe are best left to government.  I'd like to see less partisanship on both sides.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obama will be known for taking more away from the middle class than any other POTUS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Obama will be known for taking more away from the middle class than any other POTUS!

But that's ok because, as we've been told, the govt can spend our money better than we can 

14. This post has been removed.